[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is only the beginning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (284 KB, 501x388) Image search: [Google]
file.png
284 KB, 501x388
This is only the beginning.
>>
what'd be win won for? better not be for mediocre wars: the cuckening awakens
>>
File: file.png (470 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
file.png
470 KB, 534x712
>>64732028
WHO CAN STOP THIS MAD MAN?
>>
>>64732120
Show me a hero, star wars wasnt even nominated you silly tourist
>>
good day for mexicans as Inarritu won as well
>>
why does he look so weird without the beard
>>
>>64732120
jesus christ, /pol/ is such a cancer to this board.
>>
>>64732267
>Isaac
>mexican
>>
I've only seen him in Show Me A Hero but it made me a big fan. What is the essential Oscar Isaac?
>>
>>64732178
her p-pussy is touching him
>>
>>64732377
Ex Machina
Inside Llewyn Davis

He's playing Apocalypse in the new X-Men movie as well.
>>
>>64732028
he was my least favorite character in FA besides that prequel quality CGI fake yoda chick
>>
>>64732377
Ex Machina
A Most Violent Year
Sucker Punch
>>
>>64732377
In everything he's in he gives out a great performance, watch the important ones likes Ex Machina, Llewyn Davis and A most violent year
>>
>>64732526
He was in Sucker Punch? I've seen that trash.
>>
File: pu.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
pu.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>64732377
first saw him in http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472156/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_31

thought he was pretty good, even if the accent wasnt consistent
>>
I can't believe Show Me a Hero didn't get a nomination but fucking AHS did.
>>
>>64732356
/tv/ is cancer to this website.
>>
File: 11166716_ori.jpg (294 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11166716_ori.jpg
294 KB, 800x1200
>tfw this was the first movie i ever saw him in
>i didn't even realize it till years later when i learned he was /tv/'s latest meme actor and reviewed his filmography
>>
>>64732356

go back to /v/ faggot.
>>
>>64732650
we are always quiet here faggy
>>
>>64732356
You and your praise for FOTM actors is cancer to this board. By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.
>>
>>64732453
>>64732526

His new movie Mojave is cool imo
>>
>>64732695
>people like something
>it's a meme

Please kill yourself you stupid faggot
>>
>>64732863
Nice copypasta. I've only seen this exact thing 19 times. But you put so much work into it, I can't blame you for posting it every time Oscar Isaac is brought up.
>>
>>64732863

who are some good new actors then oh redpill
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.