[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he really du nuffin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1200x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1200x713
Did he really du nuffin?
>>
he did it but the cops didnt have enough to convict him so cops did some dirty shit
>>
>>64731017
You'd have to be literally retarded to think Steven Avery is guilty.
>>
Op here. Why would a man weeks away from 30 million bucks do this?
>>
why didn't they mention steven's sweat found in the car?
>>
He's guilty and you're a retard if you let a mocumentary sway your decision. This is why the media needs to fuck off when it comes to courtrooms and the like.
>>
Steven did it, poor Brendan though that literal autist is innocent,
>>
he din du nuffin
>>
>>64731017
Seems highly likely Bottles and Lenk planted a lot of the evidence found against Avery.

I'm thinking he might be innocent but at the very least he needs a new trail. Brendan is definitely innocent and should have not been arrested.
>>
>>64732780
It seemed inconsequential compared to the fact that no one found any of Halbach's DNA anywhere in or near her car, nor a single speck of her blood in Steven's bedroom where she supposedly had her throat slit and was stabbed several times.
>>
>Barb: Yeah

>Brendan: Yeah

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>64732780
Because it wasn't sweat, it was trace DNA transferred there by a stupid forensic investigator not changing gloves. The prosecutors acknowledged it meant fuck all.

>>64733175
There was her blood throughout the back of the car.
>>
File: 1449798797191.jpg (224 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
1449798797191.jpg
224 KB, 900x585
>>64733181
yeah
>>
>>64733098
>at the very least he needs a new trial
Fucking obviously, that's the point of the series. Provoking 300,000 retards on social media outlets to petition to government to set him free is a bit of a backfire if you ask me.
>>
>>64733262
At the very least there's a new petition for an FBI investigation for corporation which seems more reasonable, then again considering how they handled that EDTA test.
>>
>>64733246
You're right, but I retract my previous comment because her blood being there doesn't prove that Steven killed her. And the fact that none of her DNA (so said the prosecution) was on her own car key, and that the key wasn't found until the seventh or eighth search out of like eighteen of Steve's house is absolute bullshit and inadmissible.
>>
>>64732900
Dubs confirm it.

No seriously though watching it I can see Steve having done it. But I just get angry seeing what they did to put Brandan away.
>>
I think they did it and I think Steven probably killed the first lady but somehow miraculous got away with it.
>>
>>64733246
Which means the body was transported. But why would he do that if she was killed in the trailer or garage and then burned the body in the fire pit?
>>
Did anyone else here watch the complete 4 hour tapes of Brendan being interviewed with the cops? The retard was definitely coerced into raping that chick and Steve totally did it.
>>
>>64733539
>first lady

What are you talking about?
>>
Brendan was involved, he told his cousin he saw shit in the fire
>>
>>64733610
Sorry I meant the lady who got raped in the crime he was first convicted for. Not like the president's wife
>>
>>64733610
yeah
>>
Regardless of whether you thinks he's guilty or not, you have to be pretty damn stubborn to not even afford this dude the right to a retrial.

So many instances of misconduct and conflict of interest, at this point, if you think this is a clear case you are plain fucking delusional.
>>
>>64733634
She lived though. She was the one that picked Steven out of the lineup.
>>
>>64733656
That guy you are responding to doesnt know what he's talking about.
And you are right, the lady that was raped in Avery's first conviction survived.
>>
>>64733539
>>64733634

you have an attention problem don't you?
>>
>>64733716
yeah
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.