[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watchmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Just watched this for the first time, what did you guys think of it?
>>
>>64724308
boring, the only scene worth watching the rape scene
>>
Reddit: The Flick
>>
>>64724308
why dont you post what you thought you fucking brain dead faggot
>>
Good movie but it blurred the line between whether they had super powers which sort of let the source material down heavily.

Overall decent, should have been better.
>>
>>64724308
>not saying you just marathoned it with your wife's son

it's like you don't know how to meme?
>>
>>64724396
Beat me to it, and this isn't even a meme. It's reddit as fuck. Probably the turning point when superhero movies turned to shit
>>
>>64724308
thought it was really stupid and overdone for the sake of edginess

but then I dont like the book either so w/e
>>
Directors cut - good
Regular cut - bad
>>
>>64724308
Motion Comics is way better.
>>
File: 1441503697586.jpg (788 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441503697586.jpg
788 KB, 1920x1080
>>64724308
Thought it was a great movie, kind of wish someone would color correct it like that one Man of Steel video so it would match the more vibrant tone of the comic. One of the best capeshit movies, I almost wonder what audiences would think of it were it released today, with the oversaturation of capeshit flicks.
>>
File: 1452473403526.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452473403526.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>64724457
>book
>>
>>64724470
This
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.