[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's pretty obvious they're going head to head in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
So it's pretty obvious they're going head to head in season 6. Jon comes back from the dead, leads an army of wildlings and Umbers against the Boltons, and has a showdown where he wins.

Littlefinger will probably play a part too, showing up with his Vale army, finishing off what's left of the Boltons and evoking "[Insert name here], I'm CIA/Littlefinger/House Baelish" posts of biblical proportions.
>>
File: 1448347430239.jpg (271 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1448347430239.jpg
271 KB, 1200x800
>>64721669
Is Ramsay going to die in this season?
>>
>>64722447

Looks like upside down crucifixion for him
>>
File: wehDOc3.jpg (551 KB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
wehDOc3.jpg
551 KB, 4000x2248
3D map of westeros
>>
>>64722447
Probably. Surely they're just giving him this God mode Mary Sue shit on purpose, and deliberately frustrating us, to make his death seem so much more satisfying.

And it will be the most satisfying death on the show. I was always disappointed with Joffrey's death because he didn't really die for his crimes, but a plot for the throne instead.
>>
>>64722627
>GoT fans are now this autistic

fuuuuuuuuucckkk I thought this show would be safe.
>>
File: ZKKPnPx.jpg (879 KB, 2248x4000) Image search: [Google]
ZKKPnPx.jpg
879 KB, 2248x4000
>>64722678
>>
>>64722678
>liking a fictional universe and creating something creative as a gift to a fellow fan is autism

Let me guess, you think autism is a random insult like asshole and you have no idea what it means?
>>
>>64722654
I hope his death is slow and painful. When characters like him die quick with no reflection it pisses me off.
>>
>>64723268
maybe leek will cut his weenie off
>>
>>64722627
that bear...... SHAME
>>
More than likely, Baelish will save his ass from the Freys.
>>
Is Sansa guranteed to kill Petyr this season?
>>
>>64724095
She would have to be a big girl.
>>
i just want sansa naked t b q h w y f
>>
>>64721669

>Jon comes back from the dead

Stop this. What if he just survives from a simple stabbing wound with no resurrection nonsense middleman?
>>
>>64724216
are you fucking kidding me
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 634x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 634x445
Remind me again why Varys had to go to Meereen?
>>
>>64724216
>simple stab wound

I know a lot of the nights watch is kill but there were at least twenty of them and they took turns

The biggest assholes are the niggers who saw what happened at Hardhome and still stabbed.
>>
>>64725156
Because Kevan Lannister didn't get introduced yet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.