[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else think this was really good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15
anyone else think this was really good?
>>
I ATE ALL YOUR BEES
>>
Criminally underrated.
>>
File: myoven.png (1 MB, 1353x707) Image search: [Google]
myoven.png
1 MB, 1353x707
MY OVEN,

CAN COOK,

ANYTHING
>>
>>64719188
EVEN BITS OF OVEN
>>
The scream in the smash cut following the line "I had a bit of a hangover" hits a little close to home for me.
>>
Been watching it lately. Really enjoying it.

It's weird that a while ago I'd wondered how plausible it would be to open a bookstore. Then I'm watching this and realizing Bernard is just an alcoholic chainsmoking version of myself and basically without someone to order books, talk to people, and ring them up, I'd be absolutely fucking miserable.

But I like books and nobody in their right mind would actually hire me, so I'm still kind of considering it.
>>
>>64718915
It was hilarious. He's also a funny comedian
>>
>>64720044

And don't forget that Amazon is killing the local book store and everything is going to digital, which you can't really sell.
>>
I'm eating scrambled eggs with a comb, from a shoe!
>>
It's like looking into the eyes of a duck
>>
>>64720311
You have dusty cups. I want to clean your cups from the inside...OUT.
>>
File: 280740-black-books.jpg (280 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
280740-black-books.jpg
280 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: BB.png (174 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
BB.png
174 KB, 400x236
>>64718915
Its one of my favorite shows. There isn't a single episode I don't enjoy. Pic is my favorite though
>>
I've come to serenade you. I don't know how to play guitar. I don't know how to play this either but I thought it would be less obvious.
>>
>>64720287
Fuck. You're right.

I wish I could time travel, purely so I could go back and start up a bookshop in the 20th century.

To hell with selling the idea to time tourists, I just want a nice, quiet life surrounded by bound paper.
>>
Those little grunting creatures throughout the series are great. Manny kills the queen
>>
You didn't do Co-bum-bo, did you?
>>
When hes talking to Fran about fags and booze while shes getting healthy and hes like "Sometimes you do look at yourself (takes drag of cig) and I think this is fantastic im in heaven."
>>
That fucking fly!
>>
>>64720929
>To hell with selling the idea to time tourists, I just want a nice, quiet life surrounded by bound paper.

Is it leather bound?
>>
>>64719188
>Manny, do you have a tower of soup for me?

One of my all time favorite shows. I like it better than The IT Crowd and Father Ted even.
>>
>>64721227
it's real paper
>>
Dylan Moran is actually a really good stand up comedian if you enjoy the show you will probably like his stand up.
>>
>>64721227

are they leather bound pounds?

i've seen dylan and bill on their live shows and they were wonderful
>>
Honestly one of my all time favourite comedy shows.
>>
>>64721385
>men have sex BECAUSE they have a headache
>>
>>64721385
Saw him live a few years ago. Pretty fun t.b.h
>>
>>64721394

if you like these two then watch Dylan's Monster and Bill's Part Troll. or Tinselworm
>>
"This book is rubbish it says right here that the bottle we drank is worth 7000 pounds." Thats impossible though because we drank the dusty cheap bottles not the new expensive bottles.... Actually Manny, there isn't any chance that you might have mixed the two up and we drank the super expensive bottle is there?

Then they try to find things to get him, "What about a box of pencils.... I mean really nice box of pencils
>>
File: A Sith Lord.jpg (33 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
A Sith Lord.jpg
33 KB, 500x285
>FRAAAAAAAAAAN?
>>
>>64720424

All the colours..well, yellow
>>
>>64721385
That bit about Irish people. Whats the weather like outside? I cant bare to hear ill look for myself. Ahh its fierce mild.
>>
What are you eating?

"Some kind of delicious biscuit"

It's a coaster
>>
>>64722013
Are there any more?
>>
he fell down.
oh look, he's getting up.
I knew he'd do that
>>
File: LoveSoup.jpg (22 KB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
LoveSoup.jpg
22 KB, 200x282
if you guys like Tamsin then you should check out Love Soup, it's pretty comfy
>>
And they all drank lemonade...

THE END!
>>
>Dear Bernard, dear Manny.
>I told you I'd write.
>Cornwall is Well, you've seen the pictures.
>It's like the pictures.
>Except a lot more boring.
>Everybody is at least 300 and they all speak some kind of medieval English, the most important word being 'urrrrrr'.
>Can't wait to see you.
>Get a bottle open.
>Love, Fran.

>Urrrrrr.
>>
You promised we wouldn't talk about Canada!!!
>>
POLYKNISH!
>>
Do you know what you are? You're a beard with and idiot hanging off the back.
>>
the big lockout is one of my fav episodes of anything ever
>>
Well..whore's will have their trinkets
>>
File: vlcsnap-63927.png (955 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-63927.png
955 KB, 1024x576
I wonder if the bakery is still open...
>>
File: tumblr_ltscqsPOhF1qlrccco2_250.gif (425 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltscqsPOhF1qlrccco2_250.gif
425 KB, 250x141
>>64720311
>>64720690
>>
>>64721482
I'll have to give them a search later.
>>
I like Bill's bit on how if you break it down, the Dr. Who theme sounds like Belgian Jazz.
>>
Well well well, would you look at these.....breasts.
>>
this show is so comfy
what are some more comfy sitcoms that cater to my depression because all the characters are slightly miserable
>>
it's called flight of the 7 million bumblebees
>>
>>64723684
What ever are we going to do with you?
>>
>>64724254
peep show
>>
whores will have their trinkets.
>>
File: bprostituterobot.jpg (50 KB, 995x571) Image search: [Google]
bprostituterobot.jpg
50 KB, 995x571
I'm a prostitute robot from the future!
>>
I don't know, Nick! I'm not.....Wonder Woman!
>>
File: tumblr_mc6eu1aYQB1r90bsso20_250.gif (707 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc6eu1aYQB1r90bsso20_250.gif
707 KB, 250x138
>>64724551
>>
>That episode where Bernard and Manny try writing a children's novel but can't agree on the plot and Bernard wants to do a complicated novel about the KGB or something
>That episode where Bernard gets incredibly pissed he can't remember what he did to offend his posh friends

I love both episodes so much, really can't decide out of those which is my absolute favourite.
>>
I do sell a lot of wank, don't I?
>>
>>64724752
Bernard, look
>>
Bernard Black is my spirit animal.
>>
BIG
BLACK
BOOKS
>>
>>64721227
They're real Dickens
>>
>>64722134
Look at him there with that little wiggle he does.
The wiggle of Judas.
The Judas Boogie.
>>
Fucking love this show. Moran's specials are also good.
>>
NO, NOT ANYTHING GOES, I SAID NO RULES
>>
>>64718915
Criminally underrated tbqhwyf
>>
I had the chance to ask a master bookseller with incredible connections throughout Europe and the U.K. to mentor me when I was in my late teens/early twenties.

And I didn't.
>>
File: TypingBla_zps17078424.gif (406 KB, 497x287) Image search: [Google]
TypingBla_zps17078424.gif
406 KB, 497x287
>>
>>64725341

>Instead of the Stalinist purges and the divorce and the investigation, it could be about... losing a balloon.
>>
>tfw I relate to Bernard but wish I was based like Manny
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.