[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever cry while watching a movie in a theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Hola.gif (2 MB, 270x250) Image search: [Google]
Hola.gif
2 MB, 270x250
Did you ever cry while watching a movie in a theater?
>>
I cried during les miserables.

Such a waste really
>>
>>64716345
i never even crieded at a movie before
>>
Avatar when the tree got destroyed.
Not even kidding.
>>
>>64716345
Gladiator, the ending with that beautiful score.
>>
When they catch my contraband falcon and shoot it
>>
>>64716345
I'm gonna catch shit for this, but I cried at the end of Click.
>>
>>64716345
No, but I cried when watching your mum on Blacked.com and she did a slut drop on two 10 inched black schlongs.
>>
I cried when I saw the shitty I am Legend movie and he had to kill his dog
>>
>>64717108
same. i had tears of joy once this contrived flick finally ended
>>
File: 1447501751052.png (360 KB, 709x653) Image search: [Google]
1447501751052.png
360 KB, 709x653
When I was like 10 and Order 66 happened. My mom totally knew but she didn't say anything.
>>
>>64717108
My friend said that happened to her too.
>>
>>64718031

lol FAG!
>>
I cried watching toy story 3
>>
>>64716540
life must be hard for you
>>
I cry all the time, but The Time Traveler's Wife broke me
>>
interstellar message playbacks. fuck u guys
>>
While watching Bicycle Thieves.
>>
I cried during the Martian. That one scene of the whole world working together to rescue him got to me. For some reason space travel, destiny of the human species etc. just make me emotional.
>>
Cried at the beginning of UP, like any actual functioning human being.
>>
>>64719401

cried through up
cried through wall-e
choked back tears in warrior when nolte is drunk and stumbling about

basically anything that's feel good or heart-warming makes me bawl

yeah, I got issues
>>
cried during The tree of life several times
>>
>>64719833
At how fucking dull and mawkish it was?
>>
Blue Valentine.

Everytime i watch it really
>>
I cried when the T-Rex showed up at the end of Jurassic World. I am clinically depressed and that moment reminded me of when I saw Jurassic Park as a child. I haven't been happy since then and seeing that T-Rex helped me remember what it was like
>>
Some guy was crying next to me when I saw Interstellar in the theater...don't know what that was about.
>>
>>64722710

He was expecting kino and got a flick.
>>
>>64716345

Mighty Joe Young

Cats and Dogs

I wasn't used to the fake out "death" cliche.
>>
>>64717108

Fuck, me too.
>>
cried during rain man, cried during green mile
>>
>>64716345

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind because that horrible cunt reminded me of my sociopath of an ex.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.