[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take orders from Vito? Keep in mind that there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Would you take orders from Vito? Keep in mind that there are pillow biters in the special forces.
>>
I would let Vito fuck me.
>>
>>64712581
he was a very competent capo
>>
He walks like the Penguin
>>
Fuck no. Anthony Soprano has no respect for this thing.

Forget Vito

Forget Fat Dom, who goes over to Jersey and never comes back

Forget MY BROTHA BILLY--
>>
File: brad3.jpg (8 KB, 161x175) Image search: [Google]
brad3.jpg
8 KB, 161x175
>vito escaped to some fairy tale town where everyone is gay
>mfw
>>
>>64712581
>"My bottom line was impacted!"

>"I know Vito's bottom was impacted."

B A S E D P H I L
>>
>>64712691
WHOA WHOA PHIL YOU KNOW THE WINE MAKES YOU EMOTIONAL :(
>>
>>64712691
>tfw you're joined by men and not FAGGOT ASS CORNHOLIN' CAWKSUCKAHS
>>
>>64712581
I know a lot of people don't like them but I liked the vito episodes
>>
>>64712581
>pillow bitter
>2016
>>
> fuck the tomatoes i'll take the...
>>
File: Claire-Danes--Kevin-Spacey.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Claire-Danes--Kevin-Spacey.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>it's a joseph gannascoli whined his ass off for more screen time but everyone involved in the show hated him so they wrote him off in the most humiliating way possible arc
>>
>It's a 'Johnny Cakes fucks Vito's fat sweaty ass' episode
>>
All this time I had the impression that Tony secretly was kinda okay with Vito being a faggot. The whole thing seemed to amuse Tony. It seemed like he killed him just because that was expected of him. At least that's my take on it
>>
>it's a "Vito gets his ass pounded and it cuts to a scene of a train going through a tunnel" episode
>>
>>64712581

I wouldn't take orders from him because he's a lazy stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>64715132
>it's a "Bobby plays with his train set and it cuts to a scene of a cock going into Vito's anus" episode
>>
http://gawker.com/289314/own-a-pool-cue-just-like-the-one-used-to-rape-and-kill-gay-vito

Never forget
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.