[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OB was too good for this world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 680x478
OB was too good for this world.
>>
>>64711905
i love his beard, his hat and his smoked glasses
his whole ensemble, i want it
>>
>>64711905
Now he is more powerful than we could possibly imagine.
>>
>>64711905
He's wearing a male hat you can tell by those little balls hanging off it
>>
>>64711905
literally the only not completely despicable person in the entire movie except the fine-ass fat black chicks who I totally would have sex with if you know what I mean
>>
THAT DOOR IS A WHORE
>>
>>64713006
Really everyone outside of the Hateful 8 were okay people, with the one obvious exception.
>>
SNOW
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 482x427
>WHURLPPPPP
>ARGHHGHHH
>WHURLPPPP
>>
>>64712943
Can't wait to see OB-kenobi's force ghost nod approvingly when Daisy hangs in the Special Edition
>>
>>64712943
underrated post
>>
>>64713006
Fuck off

Chicken plucker > tour guide > Daisy > the horses > literally anything else living or dead in that cabin > Minnie's fat ass
>>
>>64713151
>>64712943

kek
>>
>>64713251
>the horses

Okay, you got me. I kek'd
>>
>>64713114
who you stupid vague fuck?
>>
>>64711905
O.B. was Tarantino's "Fuchs" from The Thing.
>>
What does OB stand for?
>>
>>64713450
Old Ben
>>
>>64713349
>being this fucking retarded

Ill humor you anyway.

Tatum
>>
>>64713505
he was part of the eight, he was just a hidden twist member
>>
>>64713505
pretty boy actors are the worst
>>
>>64713450
Obiwan
>>
>>64713349
Sweet Dave
>>
O.B. literally did nothing wrong

He didn't deserve any of that
>>
best character in the film.

I loved when he flipped his shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 240x320
Why is John "the Hangman" Ruth considered bad or despicable? What, because he's a bounty hunter? So what? He had his own sense of justice. That was great seeing him teary eyed after reading the letter (I actually bought it too) and the look of betrayal and sadness on his face when it's proven to be a lie. I loved him, great character.

I felt really bad, repulsed and disgusted when John and OB start vomitting blood. That along with the Thing score playing was really unsettling. They were the two best guys in the cabin and they're the first to go.

And of course I felt bad for Minnie, the black chicks, the Australian lass, Sweet Dave and the black stable hand that goes out back bleeding out. They, like OB, did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1424901094266.jpg (13 KB, 237x178) Image search: [Google]
1424901094266.jpg
13 KB, 237x178
>>64711905
>lol lol we love side characters who barely do anything

God this board is so fucking reddit.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>64713006
What about sheriff.
>>
>The Hateful Eight
>there were 10 people in the haberdashery
>>
>>64716117
He's not that bad but very cocksure and lacks self-awareness. His morality is very one-dimensional, and he acts like a brute for the entirety of his screen time.

I did like his storyline with the Lincoln letter, showed some depth to his character.
>>
>>64713006
The weird thing is, the nicest character in the room was General Nig-Killer
Sure he's a war criminal but he's at least willing to break bread with a man he hates with a passion because he fought, not with him, but against him at the same battle.
And we're meant to root for Jackson raping a boy and throwing it in his fathers face, then murders him.

I hope Tarantino gets fucked in the ass along with his kids and it goes viral.
Fuck Tarantino and fuck this movie.
>>
>>64711905
I like his hat and glasses
They look good on him
>>
>>64716685

He went from not even willing to speak to marquis to eating and chatting with him for absolutely no fucking reason. Then mannix gives absolutely zero fucks when the general is killed. Too much stupid bullshit like this brings the movie down quite a bit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGLE6Cc8Q9Q

So can we all agree that it the film slumps once the "twist" is revealed, I felt QT went for the easy option instead of the who done it he set up
>>
>You will never play chess with Sweet Dave
;_;
>>
>>64716814

This is my only problem with the movie. Mannix should have been furious.

Then again, maybe he was. The coffee poisoning brought an allegiance between Major Warren and Mannix that is believable in that moment.
>>
>>64713251
>literally anything else living or dead in that cabin
kek
>>
>>64716169
>only character that was a decent person
>Reddit for liking him
So if you're not a post-modern faggot, you're from Reddit? How about you kill yourself you edgy cunt?
>>
>>64711905
God damnit QT, people did not wear fucking sunglasses back then. He did the same shit in Django. Is he that autistic that he needs to force sunglasses into a western setting because it's the only way he thinks characters can look cool?
>>
>>64716117
its hateful, not bad 8.
>>
>>64717231
Nah, if that were true they'd all be wearing loose-fitting suits.
>>
>>64716253
I walked out of the the theater doing that accent the whole night

"AAYYYYEEE KNEW IT!"

"YEW WAS GONNA LET ME DRINK DAT CAWFEE!"
>>
>>64716253
he wrapped himself in the Confederate flag as an excuse to rape and plunder
>>
Sweet Dave didnt deserve any of it. His fucking chair, man.
>>
>>64717175
Mannix probably lost respect for the General when he witnessed how he let Warren manipulate him so easily into shooting him.
>>
>There are people right here, right now who think samual l jackson's rape story was true

really guys? is the concept of a character (who isn't even the audience surrogate) to lie?
>>
I usually really dislike Tatum but I wanted to see more of him in this movie.

Ideally the cabin part would be just a part of the whole story and we'd get to see more of the setting and characters flex around.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
BIG
>>
>>64717527
BLACK
>>
>>64717226
>only decent person

Sure, let's just ignore the sheriff.
>>
>>64717602
Negroes
>>
>>64717175
>>64717445

That's just bullshit conjecture on your parts. We shouldn't have to fill in the blanks like that as an audience. Quentin set a lot up with the reverence mannix has towards the general character and then refuses to give us any sort of payoff. Nobody reacts to what happens in a pivotal scene and it makes the movie feel really underdeveloped. I'm not saying mannix had to hate marquis, I'm just saying give us something. Anything.
>>
>>64712963
Take a bow Mr Short
>>
>>64717380
AY YEEEWWW, HE IZ THA SHARIF A RED ROCK!
>>
File: 1447001073198.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1447001073198.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>64713251
>the horses > literally anything else living or dead in that cabin > Minnie's fat ass
>>
>>64717631
Mannix was obviously upset by it, he just couldn't do anything since he was the sheriff and technically warren was in the right according to the law to shoot the general
>>
>>64717458

I thought him saying his sons name is what was meant to reveal that it was in fact true.
>>
>nigger!
>>
>>64717873
Honestly it's ambiguous on the film, on the leaked script it's implied that it was true.
>>
>>64717834

If he was upset, then we needed a scene of him reacting. We didn't get that
>>
>>64717631
I was so sure Mannix was going to shoot the Major from off screen during story time with the General given his hero worship of the General not 20 minutes prior. and the fact that he doesnt even fucking mention the shooting afterwards really pulled me out of the movie.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.