[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I watched this entire movie last night >Yu only kisses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Love_exposure_poster.jpg (78 KB, 496x666) Image search: [Google]
Love_exposure_poster.jpg
78 KB, 496x666
So I watched this entire movie last night

>Yu only kisses Yoko at the very start of the movie not even as himself
>Never able to kiss her again or fuck her
>Movie ends with them grabbing hands

w-why would they play with my feelings like that?
>>
>>64710844
it was pure love
>>
>>64711157

If I was Yu I would have raped Yoko at least several times.
>>
>>64711185
well you re not so pure then
>>
>>64711291

She was asking for it the entire movie.

She wanted to be raped. Daddy issues is a real thing.
>>
>>64711363
dont know bout that but Yu didnt see it like that for sure. he loved her from the moment he saw her and could never imagine hurting her or taking advantage of her
>>
>>64711526

She treated him so bad because she wanted to be raped. She had fantasies of her being raped by her father which clearly never happened. She told herself she hated all men and even convinced herself she was a lesbian but it was all repressed urges of being raped and being abused.
>>
>>64710844
Them grabbing hands was a great ending.
>>
>>64710844
the ending obviously implies yoko will reciprocate yu's love. cmon man its a happy ending
>>
>>64711628
even if this is correct, even if Yu knew about this, he felt love for her, couldnt see her as a sex object, the way her father did.
and i think you re wrong about Yoko. she hated men because of her father, turned lesbian because a "woman" fought for her. she showed what she thought about love when she recited the passage from the epistle to Corinthians. to her it was something pure, not just about feelings or lust or sex. Yu was in her eyes a hentai, only interested in sex
>>
>>64711893

Why did she masturbate then.

Maybe she was so paranoid of Yu being a pervert because she was a pervert too?
>>
>>64711982
she masturbated thinking of Miss scorpions love.

she thought Yu was a pervert cause of the whole thing with the photos. cant really blame her. and that other girl really fucked up her mind
>>
>>64711982
she was paranoid about yu being a pervert becuase he WAS a pervert. unless you dont think taking panty shots of women on the daily isn't the sign of a pervert.
>>
>>64712179
>>64712079

Oh come on she loved it.

Both of the main characters are sadists. Yu wants to be beat up. Yoko wants to be raped.

It's only natural they are two peas of a pod.
>>
>>64712218
I think they're both fucked up in their own way but I think your conclusion is a stretch.

They are two peas in a pod and the movie does a good job of expressing that. I just don't think it's in the way you feel it is.
>>
>>64712343

My only complaint was the scene at the end with the church of Zero where Yu loses his shit and bombs the building.

I think it would have been better if he finally snapped and raped her. and she fell in love with him during the rape.

That would have been a much more well rounded ending but I guess that wouldn't really have tied up whats her names plot line.
>>
>>64712218
yu doesnt want to be raped. she never felt love from her father.
yoko doesnt really want to be beat up, unless its from someone he loves, or whose love he seeks, that is his father's and Yoko.

Yu has experienced real love, from his mother as well as his father (when his father changed, when he beat him up Yu sees his father caring again). as for Yoko, i dont remember what happened to her mother, bus she clings to the definition of love she read in the bible."It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." thats what he saw in the end in Yu and loved him
>>
>>64712592

That's the literal interpretation but this movie is clearly trying to convey something else.
>>
>>64712592

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJC4d0k9s8Q

look at this scene

>I hate men
>Wearing short skirt revealing her panties
>Beating them up and picking random fights wearing slutty clothes
>Screaming
>Has a rape and abuse fantasy right after that with her dad
>>
>>64712637
then i clearly dont see it
>>
Love is more important than sex, anon. The whole point of the movie is pure love.
>>
>>64713000

Love cannot exist forever without sex or sexual attraction.

The whole point of the movie is absolutely NOT pure love. Yu gets a boner every single time he sees yoko. Is that pure love?

That is used as a crutch and wish fulfillment for the main characters to suspend their delusions.
>>
>>64712706
This whole theory falls flat if you just interpret the rape/abuse scene with her father as real, which I do.

The whole movie makes a point about people in authority, with power, abusing those underneath them, those with no power. The three main characters were all in some way fucked with by their parents, and that's what infuses and motivates their decision making. It's 100% believable that that scene actually happened to her and isn't fiction.
>>
>>64713127
The film explores dogmatism, that's why religion is a major theme. Religion espouses many passages on love, but people use it as a way to subjugate the expression of love all the time. There are other ways people demonize love, and sex - our modern society is rife with misconceptions about sex. Film and television is rife with sexual images, but sexuality is repressed, suppressed, and made to be something shameful in families, in the church, and in the media simultaneous to the gratuity. Love Exposure is trying to get its characters into this misconceptions and back out of them, the entire point of everything they go through in the film is to learn to separate love from what it is and isn't - to no longer feel shame about sex, but also to honor what's really important. The fact it ends in them holding hands and embracing shows where their priorities lie. Of course they will have sex, of course their relationship will be sexual. That's not what's most important, though.
>>
File: thank you based god.gif (435 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thank you based god.gif
435 KB, 500x375
>>64713291
I couldn't have put it better myself. Well done anon: you really encapsulated what this movie is trying to demonstrate and what makes it so compelling.
>>
>>64713352
>>64713291

I still want to self insert yu and rape Yoko
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.