[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
Did he do it?
>>
yes, can you repeat the question
>>
maybe, can you repeat the question
>>
>>64709120
yeah
>>
File: Dalley-2.jpg (44 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Dalley-2.jpg
44 KB, 684x513
I donno
>>
>up to episode 2
>he couldn't have raped her because he doesn't own underwear

solid logic
>>
Yeah
>>
>>64709272

well gregory allen raped her, you'll see
>>
>>64709120
>over 300k people signed the petition
>>
>>64709120
Absolutely not. Its insane to think so. I mean, the timelines, all the inconsistencies, the deplorable way in which the investigation was handled, the way the public media cared parts of the story while ignoring others which has continued to this day with the release of the documentary. Its fucking astounding. Why would he do it? How did Dassey's confessions continue to be allowed despite CLEARLY and unquestionably being lead by the interviewers? Why would he do it? They have no motive. He had a business arrangement with the victim, why would he kill her? And if he did rape, stab, beat and shoot her in the head why? It makes no sense whatsoever. If they had anything concrete, like strange behavior after he got out of prison, strange behavior before the investigation started but after she supposedly went missing, but no. There's nothing.
>>
>hey who did you use those leg irons for?
>oh some totally unrelated person
>oh ok

>by the way, we found the content of the woman's purse left to burn in a barrel near your house, you know anything about that?
>nah
>oh ok
>>
>>64709120

Yes
>>
>>64709297
>believing dna evidence
>>
>>64709345
show me a single petition that mattered and changed things
>>
>>64709643
just google 'successful petitions' and you'll get loads, you dingus.
>>
It must suck to be a member of a family of retards and to be a semifunctioning retard yourself.
>>
>>64709556
Did they ever actually find the handcuffs and leg irons? I'm still not clear on that.
>>
>>64709728
I aint goggling shit, liar.
>>
>>64709547
Oh! And how the fuck did nobody go through a single fucking polygraph?
>>
>>64709759
Also, if Brendan's picture is to be believed, they didn't even use handcuffs. He drew her arms being restrained with rope.
>>
>>64709260
Underrated post
>>
>>64709759
i believe so, he claimed he used them on someone else though.
>>
He is not. It's cute how easily /tv/ kowtows to authority though. I think it's a safe paternalistic feeling. They want to win the prize.
>>
>>64709779
then stay ignorant, ignoramus.
>>
>>64709783
>polygraph
are you serious

they havent been used in years and arent reliable at all
>>
HE A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>64709898
>havent been used in years
Yeah, and the fucking trials were years ago. What's your point?
>>
>>64709783
This isn't Maury or the Steve Wilkos show
>>
>>64709887
I will, thank you, petition lover.
>>
>>64709943
weakest rebuttal i've ever seen desu. you're almost as retarded as brendan "kratz can kiss my assey" dassey
>>
Steven killed her and then asked an innocent Brendan to help burn her body. Of course Brendan knew nothing about what was in the fire and just wanted to play vydia and watch wrestling. The police however wanted to make sure that Steven wouldn't walk away so they swayed everything in their favor.
>>
File: freg.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
freg.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>64709980
not only are you willfully ignorant, your bait is shit as well. you'll want to improve on both if you want to survive on /tv/, kid.
>>
Probably, but the cops probably also planted evidence
>>
>>64710054
>The police however wanted to make sure that Steven wouldn't walk away so they swayed everything in their favor.

Wow.
>>
File: ken-kratz.jpg (20 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
ken-kratz.jpg
20 KB, 670x447
You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why Ken 'The Prize' Kratz isn't your most prized Husbando
>>
>get falsely accused foir attempted rape, sexual assault, attempted murder, and battery
>spend 18 years in jail
>get out
>decide to live in the town that ruined you still

he ASKED for it
>>
Yeah they should just let him out after seeing this exemplary documentary on true crime on Netflixâ„¢

Can't wait for Season 2!
>>
le epic cops are corrupt meme

when will this fad die?

all these bogus corrupt cop and official stories just need to stop at this point

why would a cop not uphold the law
>>
>>64710157
>tfw manlet
>tfw will never be The Prize's tall, hot nymph
>>
>>64710173
his family owned a business there, also it wasn't in the town, it was out in the country, it was the county sheriffs that did they whole thing both times, not the Manitowoc city police
>>
>>64710157
because dean 'the big wang' strang won my heart.
>>
>>64710204
season 2 will be about a completely unrelated case that took place on the west coast. it may or may not have an opening theme sung by Leonard Cohen
>>
>>64710204
>>64710230

this, police are infallible
>>
YAH?
>>
I have to say that Averys defense attorneys were fantastic at least.
>>
Does anyone know if the police reports, specifically the one regarding the animal cruelty are available online? Very interested in seeing the report that states the cat was soaked in gasoline.
>>
who cares about steven, seeing the police work over the potatoe was the worst thing about the series.

probably wouldn't have amount to much, besides knocking up his cousin, but he still doesn't deserve getting locked up
>>
>>64710569
>potatoe
Dan Quayle, is that you?
>>
>>64710564
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl
check out this. Most criminal records in Wisconsin are publicly available here
>>
>>64709260
yeah
>>
>>64711476
BE HONEST
>>
Whats it like to be retarded?
>>
File: yeah.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>64709260
mfw no wrestlemania
>>
>>64711498
a lot of staring
>>
>>64709120
Be a manlet? Yes.
>>
>>64711498

You confess to murders you did not commit and get sentenced to life despite a complete lack of evidence or eyewitnesses.
>>
>>64709120
The actual question is did he receive a fair trail, who cares if he's guilty or not?

Way to miss the point dickhead.
>>
>>64709877
>It's cute how easily /tv/ kowtows to authority though.
That's just the neoconservative kids that flooded the site when they were banned from reddit and who think that a police state is something a "proud hot blooded 50s style american like myself" would actually desire when it's bullshit that commies and liberals get wet for.
>>
Does anyone really believe that he didn't do it? I can understand criticizing his conviction and there being reasonable doubt.
>>
Why are so many people attracted to Dean? Girls only like muscular, outgoing guys, and Dean is the complete opposite of that.
>>
>>64712081

pretty much
>>
I just finished watching the documentary like 10 minutes ago, so I'm not only an expert on this case, I'm also an expertise on Wisconsin precedents, Constitutional law, and criminal law. (It's sad that misinformed kids pay $100k for a law school degree when I just pay $8 for Netflix, but I suppose that's their prerogative.)

It is with this newfound expertise that I state that Avery is objectively innocent. I urge you all to sign all the petitions there are, even the ones to arbitrary people who have nothing to do with this case, like Obama.

Sincerely,
Anon A. Anonington, Esq. honorary J.D.
>>
why do they keep depicting the Averys as poor?

they're trash/inbred/redneck as all fuck, but they're clearly not poor by any definition
>>
>>64709120
He's a tall guy
>>
>>64712701
The upper midwest is a pretty affluent area, so people like the Averys really stand out. They might not be considered poor if they moved to the south, but in the upper midwest they are pretty poor
>>
>>64712798
>The upper midwest is a pretty affluent area,
how retarded are you
>>
>>64712831
Wisconsin and Minnesota are pretty affluent. Lots of well off white people everywhere. Very few poor people, almost all of which are black and live in small inner city neighborhoods. Poor white people like the Averys are pretty uncommon up there, hence why everyone in Manitowoc apparently hated his classless family
>>
I haven't seen the series, but judging from that mugshot, he did it.
>>
>did oj do it?
> 'no'
>>
File: ngbbs46682a3d38fff.jpg (38 KB, 498x397) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs46682a3d38fff.jpg
38 KB, 498x397
>>64709643
>>
>>64709272
Didn't the woman say the man who assaulted her had underwear on though?
>>
>>64713507
Yes. She identified the color of the underwear of the rapist while Avery didn't own any underwear.
>>
>>64710204
>>64710299

>took 10 years to film
>season 2
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.