[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if he wanted the bastard plot to succeed and end the war and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Tarantino10colhans_1460858e.jpg (12 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
Tarantino10colhans_1460858e.jpg
12 KB, 300x187
So if he wanted the bastard plot to succeed and end the war and be rewarded why did he kill the actress girl?
>>
>>64707660
Because he didn't like her. Why not?
>>
>>64707660
Because she was a traitor, a liar, and thought she was cunning enough to best him. He did it to show her that he won in the end, and that she got played.
>>
>>64707707
It just seems like a needless thing to do.
Was it just put in for the shoe and feet close ups?
>>
More like why did he expect a Jew to guarantee him safe-conduct after he'd surrendered?
>>
>>64707753
How retarded are you honestly? How braindead are some of the people who browse this board. It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>64707898
Then what was his motive? Explain.
>>
>>64707980
read

>>64707715
Shut the fuck up already man, you are an embarrassment.
>>
He needed her out of the way so he could assume her role in Operation Kino

Also he hated her.
>>
>>64707707
Frankly I didn't like her either. She's literally taking revenge on fucking Nazi and I still felt satisfied knowing that war hero guy kills her.
>>
>>64708000
For being a traitor? What was he then?
>>
>>64708129
A man who knew when to switch sides. It was the only way out for him, he still loved his country, just not enough to die for it, so when he saw how the war was going, he made a plan to take hammersmark role in operation kino so he would be written in the history books as a hero. Are you this fucking brain dead?
>>
File: never.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>64707753
>shoe and feet close ups?
In a Tarantino movie, surely not?
>>
>>64707660
He's a sadistic psychopath who takes pleasure in murdering people. He knows the whole place is about to go up in flames and there will be absolutely no negative repercussions from strangling this hot traitorous woman to death.

Also, Tarantino is a sexual sadist who wanted an excuse to strangle a hot actress unconscious (his hands in the shot) and shoot close-ups of her feet to jack his micropenis to in the editing room.
>>
>>64708177
How is high school going? Any new Linkin Park albums coming out?
>>
>>64707660
why did he left shoshana live?
>>
>>64708280
You are the one that is confused about character motivations in a Tarantino film. You are the underage redditor with no coherent though processes. Again, you are an embarrassment.
>>
>>64708300
For no reason other than he had the power to kill her but didn't. He enjoyed having the upperhand and the ability to make choices like that.
>>
>>64708385
that's pretty reddit, but i accept it.
>>
>>64708566
Look man, we get it, you're retarded, you can't understand films in general and need to be spoonfed watching a Tarantino film even though all motivations are spoonfed to you throughout the duration of them. That is reddit, you needing to get thoughts given to you by anonymous people so you can understand something because you are too lazy to think.
>>
>>64708566
the hell you on about?
>>
>>64707753
>shoe and feet close ups

I don't remember those, post some proof´ please
>>
He had to kill her so he could put himself into her place in the plan to kill Hitler and take all of her credit since it was her plan to start with.
>>
>>64707707
why wouldn't he like her?
It seems like they didn't have any close relation, why would he have any strong emotions towards her?
>>
>>64708853
You remember just fine, footfag. Google it yourself.
>>
>>64708917
Are you this fucking retarded?
>>
>>64708917
>It seems like they didn't have any close relation
In their first scene together it's immediately established that they at least move in the same circles and have had some kind of acquaintance for years.
>>
>>64709000
Yeah, but the way they talked it seems like they were rather casual acquaintances, and nothing in their conversation suggested Hans had any reasons to hate her
>>
>>64709058
Kill yourself
>>
>>64708300

so that Cuckatino could have his interracial subplot
>>
>>64709386
Why are you so angry, friend?
>>
>>64709417
Because you are retarded, I'm angry for you
>>
>>64709445
Well, please enlighten me then.
Why exactly did Landa kill that woman?
>>
Rewatched this yesterday.

One thing I don't see mentioned often is that after the cinema blew up, in that alternative history's timeline, the basterds won the war and everything, but Shoshana would be totally forgotten. Her plot to burn the cinema down would not even be necessary to end the war. In fact, she died before the whole thing even started, so the only one's who actually saw it were the nazi that were killed. Other than that, no one will ever know of her involvement in that event, not even Landa. I just don't know what to feel about this.
>>
>>64709704

She was a nigger lover and deserved to die, it was the only good thing about the film.
>>
>>64707898
>>64708000
I've been seeing these types of comments a lot on /tv/ lately.

It honestly just looks like reddit getting angry that you don't agree with them so they angrily use ad hominem as an excuse.
>>
>>64709704
>so the only one's who actually saw it were the nazi that were killed.
Do you know how revenge works? He family were murdered by nazi jew hunters. Before they all die, they know that one who escaped is the architect of their demise.
>>
>>64709704
Presumably the black guy who actually sets the film on fire got the fuck out of there. He knows what she did.
>>
>>64709834
there's nothing to not agree with, he want's spoonfed analysis on a tarantino film, that is embarrassing
>>
>>64709905
>Presumably
Presumably, he is dead. They were all on a suicide mission.
>>
>>64709942
Not to mention that filmstock is HIGHLY combustible.
>>
>>64707660
it was personnel
>>
>>64709834
stay on /v/ you adolescent shit paste

dumbest tripfag I've ever seen
>>
>>64709942
Says who? The Basterds were on a suicide mission, perhaps. Those two just wanted revenge, then they could go off and live happily ever after or whatever. They never imply it's a suicide mission, they never so much as hint at it.
>>64710014
It's not like it just exploded when he set it on fire. It takes a while for the fire to start up properly, he had more than enough time to get out.
>>
>>64708566
>that's pretty reddit
>do i fit in yet?
way to out yourself
>>
File: 1444090518117.jpg (20 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1444090518117.jpg
20 KB, 450x300
>>64709756
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.