[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (583 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
583 KB, 960x1440
Is this worth watching /tv/?
>>
>>64704622
Yeah. It's the best thing to come out of Marvel so far.
>>
>>64704622
>le blood on hands and head but I'm still a respectable cool guy watch me fix my tie

fuck no
>>
>>64704622

Yes, it's top tier cape shit. Way better than the Nolan "Batman" films.
>>
Yes its the Best capeshit show so far. Flash and Arrow can fuck off
>>
>>64704672

>when memes infect your brain: the anon
>>
>>64704672

He's blind, he doesn't know he's got blood on him.
>>
it's alright, JJ is better than it.

both are pretty bad compared to the flash though
>>
>>64704682

Daredevil and Flash are equally as GOAT. Obviously tonal opposites but both adapt capeshit to the medium of episodic tv perfectly and are better than just about every cape movie.
>>
>>64704746
> JJ is better
>both are pretty bad compared to the flash though

Shit taste: the post
>>
>>64704622
Fuck yes, best capeshit
>>
>>64704774
ironic
>>
File: RNG201-05909RC3.jpg (240 KB, 1044x1442) Image search: [Google]
RNG201-05909RC3.jpg
240 KB, 1044x1442
only if you like the shittiest costumes to ever grace capeshit
>>
>>64704650
SJW aside, Jessica Jones is better
>>
>>64704806
>dis is muoy city
>>
>>64704806

it's fine

he is blind, he's in the dark anyway

just about every costume, especially masked, looks silly in the light
>>
>>64704806
good thing he doesn't wear a costume for most of season 1
>>
>>64704806
>they can't even properly align that mask with his face
Did Disney spend all its money on marketing Star Wars?
>>
>>64704815

No shot. DD has multiple plots going, a few antagonists, beautifully choreographed action, world building, D'Onofrio is incredible, well told origin weaved throughout

JJ has Tennant, about the only interesting thing. One single plot, 'must stop kilgrave!' Action consists of Jessica's tossing. A protagonist that just fucks things up. Simpson was right and they should have got out of his way: the show.
>>
>>64704830
>is blind
>needs a wonky ass BDSM uniform
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>64704672
Why would he have blood on his suit when he takes it off
>>
>>64704815

It really isn't. Watching JJ felt like a chore past the eighth episode.
>>
>>64704806
it would look fine if they had a chin strap like captain America, and maybe if the forehead was less round.
>>
>>64704889
Hah I didn't know Kingpin is played by SVU guy

Did he gain weight for that role?
>>
>>64704889
And none of that in DD is done particularly well
>>
>>64704815
No it isn't. One point being is how well Daredevil flows from each episode, JJ is a fucking mess.

they should have got a dude to do Jessica Jones as well.
>>
>>64704815
I loved some episodes and the overall concept and even actors, but man, the script was bad sometimes and it dragged on too long. It wasn't interesting after a while and got dumb as hell during some scenes.

And while Daredevil isn't perfect, it managed to keep its pace or at least to keep its interesting aspects during the whole series.

But hopefully the second season is more varied and rewatchable, which I guess it'll be with Punished and Elektra.
>>
>>64704815
Jessica Jones got really annoying with her whole angsty thing by the end, and Kilgrave was really fun, but was very much a one note character.

I think Daredevil had a better hero and a better villain.
>>
yep
>>
>>64705017
> but man, the script was bad sometimes and it dragged on too long. It wasn't interesting after a while and got dumb as hell during some scenes.

daredevil has all of these problems, do any of you even remember the show?
>>
Arrow s2 is better
>>
>>64704903
he needs a somewhat armoured suit because he gets stabs, punched and shot at throughout. He's beat the fuck up by the end.
>>
>>64704650
TWS > GOTG > IM1 > Daredevil > Avengers > Agent Carter > Jessica Jones > everything else
>>
File: Avengers setnewfull8.jpg (225 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
Avengers setnewfull8.jpg
225 KB, 817x1222
>>64704806
holy fuck. that's even worse than Captain America's costume from Avengers.
>>
>>64705268
>implying anyone cares about people who like GOTG
>>
>>64705268
>implying TWS isn't for edgelords who insist on 'superhero movies with depth'
go kill yourself, DCuck.
>>
>>64704622
Yes, I started this week and I'm on episode 10 now, but I almost stooped watching at the first 5 min in.

>Beware of the Murdock boys. They have the devil inside
>>
>>64704622
yeah

but be warned that it goes to shit after the Russians arc and while it picks back up at the end it never fully recovers the high that had at the beginning
>>
>>64705291
>someone actually approved of this shit
holy fuck, what were they thinking?
>>
>>64704747
I haven't seen Flash but how does it compare to Daredevil quality wise?
>>
>>64706366

Well, it's cheesy and has a cleaner, cheaper production value but if you can get past that it's a lot of fun. Lots of heart, lots of comic booky ridiculousness. Where DD is more grounded and brutal, Flash is more fantastic. Lots of silver age-ish cheesiness and tons of characters. The main arc/mystery from the first season is really compelling, and like D'Onofrio in DD, Cavanagh's performance in Flash is excellent.
>>
>>64706627
>fun

Stopped reading right there
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.