[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i work at a movie theatre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1430791883908.jpg (51 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1430791883908.jpg
51 KB, 498x500
ask me anything
>>
>>64704073
How often do you clean up the colostomy bag filth from off the floor/seats?
>>
>>64704073
Crab legs, falcons, new shower policy etc..
>>
what movie should i pirate?
>>
What are you doing with your life?
>>
How often do you put your Reddit robot doll up your pimpled fat ass?
>>
Do you get satisfaction out of tossing /r9k/birds out of the theatre? I know I would
>>
>>64704073
What is the weirdest thing you've found after cleaning up a theatre between showings?

What is the most money you've found doing so?
>>
File: get.jpg (64 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
64 KB, 800x533
Can you check this 3
>>
>>64704073
do you think /tv/ thinks you're more of a degenerate or less of a degenerate than how people would view you on other boards?
>>
>>64704191
found a foreign exchange student with a purse full of 50's and i took out like 3 and gave it back when she rushed back to the screen mid clean up
>>64704177
yeah especially when they throw a bitch fit about it
>>64704149
im in pretty good shape and attractive so they put me on box office pretty often
>>64704107
never
>>
>>64704242
Oooh, so close.

>>64704073
You like working there?

Do they serve alcohol?
>>
>>64704284
>throw a bitch fit about it
Got any particularly juicy stories?
>>
>>64704362
i like working there because im 19 and get free posters and shit (might put up the hateful 8 poster in a sec)

yeah we serve alchohol and theres alot of fights n shit that we have to split up. One time a guy was so drunk that when we closed up, we found him in the morning laying passed out inbetween the seats. he was easily like 50+ so we assumed he was dead.

>>64704191
forgot to answer the first one, i found alot of weed during straight outta compton and always found condoms and shit in cup holders lol
>>
>>64704426
during spectre mid screen an entire row of africans were noisy as fuck and i had to get some back up to kick em out. we argued for a good 20 mins+ and they refused to leave. they walked back and sat down a few times and eventually we had to pause the screen until they left and refund a shit ton of tickets. funny as fuck though.

i got better stories but im not sure what you meant by r9k birds.
>>
>>64704284
>and i took out like 3

go fuck yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>64704578
by /r9k/birds I mean people who browse /r9k/ and believe all their memes seriously, especially if they have a neckbeard or a fucked up face
>>
Do you lick the cum off the floor in the back row of the theater when cleaning?
>>
>>64706112
no but i lick it off your moms face
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.