[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree Kylo Ren has a way better design than Vader,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: KyloRenHS-Fathead.png (592 KB, 720x855) Image search: [Google]
KyloRenHS-Fathead.png
592 KB, 720x855
So we all agree Kylo Ren has a way better design than Vader, right? Do you think he will have a completely new look in the next movie since he left his mask behind in the Starkiller Base?
>>
>>64703272
It was good mask , but his face design is worst ever. God really hated this guy
>>
File: kylo.gif (1 MB, 245x461) Image search: [Google]
kylo.gif
1 MB, 245x461
>>64703315
Eh they managed to make him look decent in the movie.
>>
Surprisingly believable bad guy. I was worried he'd be just another LE DARK AND POWERFUL EVIL GUY but by making him this edgy sperg who just wants to be as cool as Vader they actually made it believable
>>
>>64703272
Yeah an unremarkable mask and hood is better than the most iconic mask in film history. NOT. Family.
>>
File: GDJhi7mtA.jpg (33 KB, 616x317) Image search: [Google]
GDJhi7mtA.jpg
33 KB, 616x317
>Redditors plebs enjoying le edgy emo teenager mirror and obvious bad Revan rip-off.

Please go.
>>
I think it's much more menacing than Vader's design. If Vader were the villain these days, his design would get laughed at.
>>
>>64704389
>Redditors plebs enjoying le edgy emo teenager mirror and obvious bad Revan rip-off.
>posts darth maul
Fuck off
>>
>>64704389
Nah. He was edgy, but that was the point. He was just some bitchy dude who wanted to be dark side but was too much of a pussy.
>>
>>64703272
really liked his voice
>>
>>64703315
I agree with this. He took off his mask and i started laughing in the theatre so hard the usher had to ask me to leave, and then i hit someone backing up int he parking lot because i was still laughing. holy shit.
>>
He was great. I'm a girl from reddit btw
>>
Vader is one of the greatest villain designs of all time. I like Kylo's because it's like an edgy teen's star wars OC which works for the character.
>>
>>64703272
>dorky visor with an elephant snout
>better then black skull with inhuman triangle mouth
>>
>>64703272
I don't like it Tbh
since the first time i saw that mask I tought it looked like the Punisher skull
>>
Is he the ugliest character every introduced to the saga? Jabba the fucking slug thing was more visually appealing than kylos nose
>>
He seems kind of rapey. Anyone else get the feeling he was trying to rape rey in the BIG NOSE 4 U scene?
>>
>>64704800
cannot unsee
>>
>>64703272
Darth revan much
>>
>>64703272
Yes, very original too.
>>
>>64704800
maybe Kylo is also a Punisher fanboy
>>
File: Kylo_ren.png (2 MB, 1491x1778) Image search: [Google]
Kylo_ren.png
2 MB, 1491x1778
>>64705320
kylo did it better
>>
Of course it has a better design than the Vader one. The latter was made in the 70s.
>>
>>64703272

He looks and acts like a teenager, and everyone else in the new cast all look like very young adults and/or manlets compared to the original
>>
Felt like Anakin done right.
>>
>>64703272
>better
no
>good
yes
>>
>>64705724

>He looks and acts like a teenager, and everyone else in the new cast all look like very young adults and/or manlets compared to the original

Wasn't Luke Skywalker supposed to be like 17 years old in the first Star Wars film? And Princess Leia the same age as Luke? The oldest character being Obi-Wan Kenobi, whose role as a wise old mentor seems to have been replaced by Luke in the new films.
>>
>>64704081

autism
>>
>>64705724

Which is a good thing because they'll be able to get more than just 3 films from the cast.
>>
>>64703272

New look = New toys

Of course he will.
>>
>>64705475
honestly this. Revan is too overdesigned for just a guy with robes and a mask.
>>
>>64704581
wasn't that why he killed Han though? so he could get over his pussyness no?
>>
File: EJy0J.jpg (261 KB, 1423x1976) Image search: [Google]
EJy0J.jpg
261 KB, 1423x1976
>>64705475
how?
>>
>>64704624
>things that never happened
>>
>>64705475
Oh man those little lightsabers sticking out from the sides really do look goofy.
>>
>>64706746
>get over his pussyness

I doubt it will make the trick considering he's being played hard
>>
>>64706817
Kyle you don't have to be mad your nose and face are the laughing stock of every movie go-er
>>
>>64706871
yea but i figured now that there is no split in kylo that he may see sith potential in him
>>
>>64704624
I just remember during that scene maybe one or two people let out a quiet gasp and I just thought to myself, "man. They revealed the new bad guy's face in the first movie? Dude's got a baby face." I watched the movie around 2 PM on a weekday so there wasn't very many people, the audience's reactions to the scenes weren't all that audible.
>>
>>64707025
>now that there is no split in kylo
>

He'll find out he's even more troubled now, I'm calling that
>>
>>64707182
I guess, if they do that I'll join the ranks of /tv/ though and call the new trilogy shit tier tho
>>
>>64707226
why, it fits Bens character
>>
>>64707360
idk, seems cheap to me
unless they introduce a crazy good new villain in which case itll be fine
>>
edgemaster sord desu

they could've just made his sord shitty since he built it himself

then it'd give out on him in the end letting wonderwoman/son of Lando beat him because they had a legit tm brand apple lightsaber (r) from ye olden days that the girl gamer found that is much much better than the jury-rigged aliexpress crap stimpy ren made

like have laser cut laser idk or stimpy's saber just breaks
>>
>>64704654
>He was great. I'm a girl
nice try
>>
>>64705475
Kylo isn't canon though.
>>
I actually thought he looked pretty good in the movie, the guy honestly isn't ugly, he's pretty average looking
>>
>>64704624
>being this retarded
>>
>>64704615
It was nice
>>
>>64703272
No and No
>>
File: meme.jpg (77 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
77 KB, 888x499
better design
>>
>better design
>than one of the most iconic villains ever
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.