[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buting to Dean: "Two...or even one person could have pulled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Buting to Dean: "Two...or even one person could have pulled this off"

Said when they were alone discussing the trial

Who would have done what? Lenk shoots, Colburn drives the Rav4? Theories on how who would have done what exactly, and when, and where, etc.
>>
>>64703058
If it wasn't Avery it's more likely that they found a separate burn pit and the car and moved it to his place because they thought he did it and wanted to make the evidence more airtight. I don't think anybody thinks the cops actually killed her.
>>
>>64703501
Lenk is shady as fuck but I don't he killed her. Her psychopath ex bf probably did.
>>
>>64703058
>>64699254
>>
Reminder that only hillbilly retards with uninformed arguments think Avery was proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiuqGf8T_So
>>
>ALRIGHT LITERALLY RETARDED KID TELL US YOU DID IT OR YOUR ASS IS GOIN TO JAIL
>Uh, ye-uh
>BOOK HIM BOYS
>Uh I didn't do it
>gets sent to jail despite there being no evidence
>>
>>64704937
>I'll post a controversial person who's known for being loud and obnoxious and in general hateable
>That means her opinion is wrong

Oh okay.
>>
>>64705124
Sup Nancy.

>I love the police!
>>
>>64705199
Sup Rev. Jackson

>I hate the police!
>>
>>64705220
Don't you have a neighborhood watch to patrol, Robocop?
>>
>>64705343
Don't you have a neighborhood to riot, Michael Brown?
>>
>>64705414
Nah, I'm going to sip champagne and eat cheese with my rich liberal friends at Bernie fundraising dinner, while you shoot at squirrels on the front porch.
>>
>>64705220
Sup Zimmerman

>I want to be the police!
>>
Im thinking it was one of those inbred white niggers. Not steve or brenden, but steves brother or some other retarded honky avery family member . I think she was killed on the property and they made it look like steve had done it. As far as brenden, hes just a fuckin retard and got caught up saying he was involved because he wanted to feel involved in something. At the end of the day, whether these white niggers are innocent or guilty, they are better kept locked up for life. Dumb poor people need to die
>>
File: 1451956887047.jpg (36 KB, 177x174) Image search: [Google]
1451956887047.jpg
36 KB, 177x174
>>64705721
Brendan is fucking retarded
>>
>>64704937

Why is those cunts screaming like burnt cats?
>>
>>64704926
thanks buddy
>>
Bobby Dassey did it. instead of hunting he followed her, raped and killed her in her vehicle. Panicked. Planted evidence against Steve cause of Steves past. = Bobby free and clear. Happily married with a family now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.