[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay okay this movie is total horseshit: How could a frog be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Okay okay this movie is total horseshit: How could a frog be a college student?
>>
>>64701539
You know you don't have go to college right after high school right?
>>
>>64701587
the good ones you do. yale, harvard, stanford, rice. they don't admit too many 30 year old undergrads.

but you completely missed the meme anyways, reddit.
>>
>>64701539
I liked it.
>>
>>64701539
Its a toad college, numbskull
>>
>>64701652
Me too. The subversion of Crime & Punishment was cute. Emma Stone did a lot better than I thought she would. Joaquin was appropriately cast.
>>
>>64701638
actually it's the opposite. Ivy league schools tend to favour non-trad undergrads.

also your meme is shit
>>
File: XS5LKh.gif (883 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
XS5LKh.gif
883 KB, 500x269
>>64701539
XDD
>>
The same way a piglet can be a telekinetic vampire vigilante, a horse can learn karate and boxing while pretending to be a man, etc.

It's a dogshit hog world.
>>
>>64701689
>I didn't get the joke so it sucked
Every fucking time
>>
>>64701539
She's not an harmless frog, she's a fucking DEEP ONE HYBRID AND SHE WILL HARVEST YOUR SOUL AND SACRIFICE IT TO THE GREAT CTHULHU!!!!!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
>>
>>64701767
>hurr durr she looks like a shitty facebook meme

yeah comedy gold
>>
>>64701826
Fhtagn! Fhtagn! All hail the Devour of Souls, the Great and Poweful Cthulhu!
>>
She looked literally perfect in this movie. That face and pale thighs.
>>
>>64701882
>pale

so not perfect?
>>
>>64701954
not for you
>>
>>64701970
pale = sickly

how could you like that?
>>
>>64702007
It's called heterosexuality, look it up
>>
>>64701882
Rhode Island climate doing nice things for her specie, I presume
>>
>>64702024
being attracted to sickly looking frogs with the body of a 14 year old boy is heterosexual now?

okay there bruce
>>
>>64702078
>sickly looking frogs with the body of a 14 year old boy
for you

bruce who?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.