[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been three weeks and a half and the hype is already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
It's been three weeks and a half and the hype is already gone.

Why? Do you think children are playing with Rey and Finn's figurines right now?
>>
>>64701507
It didn't create enough memes
>>
Because the shit's for kids.
>>
When I saw episode 3 in theaters, I desperately wanted to watch it again. When I saw avatar in theaters, even though I felt it pulled at every heart string it could, I thought about the movie for days.

When I saw TFA, it felt empty. I had no desire to watch it again. I saw it twice because it's tradition to go out with the family to see star wars. But it fell flat.
>>
>>64701507
Kids don't play with toys anymore.
Dolls are for the neckbeards to sit on shelves.
>>
My wifes son loves his Finn action figure and Rey costume
>>
got my wifes daughter a rey and finn action figure, found my daughter kissing the finn one. so cute
>>
>>64704303
simply ebin b8 8/8 for originality
>>
>>64701507
My friends and coworkers are still talking about it.

/tv/ is still talking about it.

The hype is still on.
>>
>>64703982
>When I saw avatar in theaters, even though I felt it pulled at every heart string it could, I thought about the movie for days.

Faggot.
>>
>>64701507

I went to see it Thursday at 3 in the afternoon and the theater was still half full.

Give up faggots, you were wrong about it being a flop.
>>
>and the hype is already gone.

No it hasn't you contrarian faggot.
>>
>>64704713
If you use the word "contrarian," you're literally an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with childish sensibilities who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal.

It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.

If it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre mass-marketed work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like Star Wars, Breaking Bad, pop music, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there. Or kill yourself.
>>
>>64702434
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
The hype will be gone when there aren't 5 tfa threads a day
>>
>>64703982
It doesn't have staying power because it's basically a marvel movie
>>
File: 1452218534314.jpg (38 KB, 350x658) Image search: [Google]
1452218534314.jpg
38 KB, 350x658
>>
The hype is gone because faggot contrarians feel the need to post 5000 threads a day about how "reddit" the movie is and "defend le prequels"
>>
>>64701507
>hype is gone already
>already
>$1.7 billion later

Is TV really this fucking retarded?
>>
I felt nothing the entire time I watched TFA and I forgot everything already
>>
>>64705821
If you use the word "contrarian," you're literally an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with childish sensibilities who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal.

It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.

If it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre mass-marketed work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like Star Wars, Breaking Bad, pop music, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there. Or kill yourself.
>>
>>64706021
*fedora tipping intensifies*
>>
>>64706242
epic
>>
>>64706021
it's the criticism that bothers me, it's that you people feel the need to make literally hundreds of posts a day talking about their opinion. who fucking cares?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.