[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lucifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
Any of you guys planning to check out Lucifer on fox?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bF_quwNtw
>>
Nope. Fox shows has been really shitty lately
>>
Already saw the pilot. It has literally nothing to do with the comic. The guy playing Lucifer is pretty good though, so I'll try the second episode too.
>>
>>64700144
writers said comic story lines will be incorporated
>>
This is so retarded.
Maybe just a bad trailer but this makes me want to not even check it out.
>>
>>64700062
top tier cgi there

i checked the pilot, it was a bit interesting but i don't see it going too far
>>
>>64700062
the pilot was already so horrible that I dropped it mid episode
>>
>>64700189
I don't see how that's possible...
>>
>>64700197
the pilot is out so give it a try
>>
I'm more excited for Second Chance, from the writers of 24 and early X-files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfujuzhmCs

The pilot was released earlier this month, and it was a pretty good setup.
>>
>>64700322
>and they solve crime
>>
Has /tv/ turned me into a sexist or is that "tough women who don't need no satan" really boring?

Its like nobody knows how to write a strong women except that one cliche.
>>
>>64700503
ugh, racist and exist much?
>>
>>64700503
The sad part is that there already existed plenty of strong women in the comic.
>>
>>64700062
Christ this look so fucking awful
Has fuck all to do with the comic either
>>
>>64700062
it had some funny moments but if they go full crime procedural its going to be shit.
>>
>>64700315
Looks pretty good. But there is one thing about these colonialist TV-shows that I just don't get. Why do they always drive some American muscle car, when it's a known fact that they in general are kinda shitty?
>>
>>64700736
I don't see how they could.
>>
>>64700503
It's more like "tough women who don't need no really weird civilian who probably is a serious criminal and a possible threat to any important police investigation"

But I'm sure that as the show goes on, she'll soften up.
>>
Why does Lucifer have that shitty five o'clock shadow
>>
This looks pretty bad but I see Rachel Harris is in it so I'll check it out. There's just something about that MILF.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.