[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angus Scrimm has died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The Tall Man.jpg (213 KB, 2023x2273) Image search: [Google]
The Tall Man.jpg
213 KB, 2023x2273
R.I.P in peace Tall Man

http://www.fangoria.com/new/rip-angus-scrimm-a-true-gentleman-of-horror/
>>
File: boy.jpg (68 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
68 KB, 620x400
>>64698635
BOOOOY
>>
What's depressing is he didn't get to see Ravager. What's even more depressing is now we'll never get the Ash/Reggie Bannister team up to fight deadites and the Tall Man's army.
>>
That sucks. He was great. Phantasm is a truly underrated gem when the horror classics are always brought up.
>>
>>64698730

Agreed. The series is one of my favorites, but apparently it's too weird for people, especially the first. He was great, though. He did all his own stunts in the first Phantasm, including the hanging and going through the window. How many Hollywood actors can make that claim, especially when they reach his age?
>>
No one else appreciates Phantasm?
>>
Damn that is sad. Phantasm is the GOAT horror franchise, one mans vision realised in his own way and Scrimm is absolutely the most memorable part of it. I wonder if they finished the 5th and final part before he died?
>>
>>64699161

Ravager's been finished since 2014. It's been delayed for editing and shit and then there was some tie up. I dunno. It's supposed to come out this year.

Phantasm had the GOAT horror movie theme as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ieQxm_M2I
>>
Phantasm 1&2 are two of my favorite Horror movies!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64698635

1st movie was shit, stop being deluded fucking manchildren.
>>
>>64699280

Pleb.
>>
>>64699219
Ah that's good to know at least. Just had a look and it seems they're waiting on a distributor to pick it up. I wonder if there's any interest in this day and age though? Looking forward to that 4K restoration of the original though, it deserves it.
>>
>>64699346

I was shocked when I found out JJ Abrams was the one behind it. Never knew he was a fan. Maybe now with Scrimm's passing he'll help get Ravager out the door as tribute to the man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.