[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was by far the worst In'aritu film. It is a blockbuster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: gfgf.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gfgf.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
This was by far the worst In'aritu film. It is a blockbuster with no signature. You watch this and you dont understand whose blockbuster this is.
Birdman is by far the best Iniaritu film.

Birdman>Babel>Biutiful>21 grams>Revenant.
>>
This was also the film I connected with the least in his filmography. Impeccable on a technical level, but so hollow in its strides for humanity and spirituality. Made a video review on it just the other day after seeing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUznmO-G0tM
>>
End it, familia.
>>
i definitely agree about it feeling hollow
>>
>>64696674
ok
>>
Amores perros is by far his best
>>
>>64696064
how come when leo closed his eyes due to not wanting to play first to blink loses anymore, that bad man thought he was blinking?
>>
Why did he give the big guy to the Indians in the end? Why did the Indians kill him? What did he do to them?
>>
>>64696064
Did they really have to name the film like a horror movie to get people to accidentally watch it?
>>
>Babel>Biutiful
Nigga you dumb
>>
>>64696064
>You watch this and you dont understand whose blockbuster this is.

You just don't even know what to criticize do you anon? You just know that you have to shit on it because that's what your inner/tv/ is telling you.
>>
>>64696988
the indians were out to kill all white people until they found their daughter.

When the indians didn't kill leo, he thought it was an absolute miracle, that's why he looked at the camera and audience like 'wew lad'.
>>
>>64697100

they had their daughter back u dum cunt

whitey was off the hook

she was in the last shot and she winked at him
>>
>>64697201
the daughter was shot dead. his son was the only thing he had left.
the daughter was leo's wife.
>>
>>64697229

u a dum nigga
>>
File: 1303580834188.jpg (28 KB, 385x426) Image search: [Google]
1303580834188.jpg
28 KB, 385x426
>>64696064
>This was by far the worst In'aritu film. It is a blockbuster with no signature.

I'll probably like it then, because all his other movies are pretentious wank.
>>
>>64696674
Nah its easy to make a film like The Revenant in digital. The one take gimmick is totally unecessary when you can just stitch the takes together and make the transition look seamless with two mouse clicks

And since the film's budget is like 130M there's probably some hard laundry scheme going on
>>
File: Thereddenant.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thereddenant.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>>
why was decaprio shook up at the end when he had hallucinations about his wife? why was it a note worthy of ending the film on?
>>
I liked it. Didn't love it, didn't hate it.

The bear attack was pretty memorable. Not much seems to get to me when it comes to violence but that mauling was gruesome.
>>
File: The Revenant Leo2.webm (536 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
The Revenant Leo2.webm
536 KB, 720x304
>>
>>64696064
It's Leo, he has that effect on movies. Want your film to turn into generic popcorn trash? cast Leo in the lead.
>>
>>64696064
>Not even listing Amores Perros

You are that much of fucking retard you fucking pleb piece of shit
>>
Why did the Ree kill fitzgerald though?
Wouldnt they have been more curious of why he was shoved in front of them?
>>
>>64696064
If this shit's worse than Babel then it must be pretty fucking bad. Babel was a 4/10 at best.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.