[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Comedies that actually make you laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Peep-Show.jpg (72 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
Peep-Show.jpg
72 KB, 665x375
ITT: Comedies that actually make you laugh
>>
>>64695128
Tim and Eric desu
>>
File: Peter_Manion.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Manion.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
The Thick of It,
The Day Today,
Brass Eye,
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace,
Arrested Development,
Family Guy,
South Park,
Old Simpsons
>>
>/tv/
>comedy
>>
>>64695128
>pic unrelated
>>
>>64695128
what was that all about making Jeremy a faggot? It seemed to be put in there for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>64695194
You sound like the worst kind of human shit to ever walk the earth. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>64695470

/tv/ says this about literally every gay scene ever
>>
>>64695497
Yeah but he was never really gay, was he? Besides that one time he gave that guy a wank.
>>
>>64695470

Season 4 episode 2:

Sophie Chapman: I sometimes wonder what I'm doing with Mark, getting married. I mean, whether he's really into me. And I have I lived enough? I've only slept with four men, is that enough?
Jeremy Usborne: Four? Oh, yeah.
[voiceover]
Jeremy Usborne: Jesus. I've had sex with more men than that and I basically only sleep with women.
>>
the big bang theory
>>
>>64695585
Well meme'd
>>
>the last two seasons of peep show
>laughing
pick one
>>
>>64695520

And that time he sucked Super Hans' dick.
>>
>>64695702
i laffed
>>
A bit of Fry and Laurie
Alan Partridge (even the shit movie)
>>
>>64695520
When Sophie told him she had had sex with only 4 guys, Jez thought that even he had had sex with more men.
>>
>>64695128
Life's too short tb︂h
>>
File: asdasd.png (970 KB, 941x539) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
970 KB, 941x539
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.