[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sean Penn unwittingly led Mexican marines to El Chapo after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: sean.png (621 KB, 973x520) Image search: [Google]
sean.png
621 KB, 973x520
>Sean Penn unwittingly led Mexican marines to El Chapo after meeting him for an extraordinary interview - and is now under investigation.
>The sensational meeting took place deep in the Mexican jungle in October and was arranged by Penn, Mexican actress Kate del Castillo and a fixer, with the permission of the Sinaloa cartel.
>El Chapo admitted in the bizarre interview to being the biggest drug trafficker in the world and said he sent engineers to Germany to learn how to build the tunnel he would eventually use to escape a maximum security prison.
>The Mystic River star said he did not turn El Chapo in because the drug lord's trust 'was not to be f***ed with'.
>'I take no pride in keeping secrets that may be perceived as protecting criminals, nor do I have any gloating arrogance at posing for selfies with unknowing security men. But I'm in my rhythm. Everything I say to everyone must be true,' Penn wrote.
>After arriving in Mexico, Penn and his colleagues had all of their electronic items taken away from them by El Chapo's associates and were driven at speeds of over 100mph to an abandoned airstrip.
>After boarding a plane, Penn realized his driver had been Alfredo Guzman - El Chapo's son - who would later tell him their aircraft carried scramblers to avoid detection by radar.
>Penn revealed that Mexican soldiers waved Alfredo through a military checkpoint and looked 'embarrassed' to have stopped him, showing the cartel's influence.
>More than 14 hours after leaving Los Angeles, they finally met the notorious drug lord in a clearing in the depths of the Mexican jungle near the town of Tamazula, Durango, which neighbors his gang's home state of Sinaloa.
>At one stage they even talked about Donald Trump, to which El Chapo replied: 'Ah! Mi Amigo!'
>Informants within the cartel have contacted US authorities with information that cartel enforcers are being sent to "handle" Sean Penn

1960-2016
RIP in peace
>>
>I'll try secretly interviewing the most wanted man in the world. That's a good trick.
>>
File: Point and laugh.jpg (41 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
Point and laugh.jpg
41 KB, 380x253
>>64693722

> RIP in peace
> Rest In Peace in peace

Point at this retard. Point at this retard and laugh.
>>
>>64693745
Let's laugh at the redditor
>>
>>64693745

Sup reddit
>>
>>64693757
Trolled hard
>>
Wait, if he didn't turn him in then how did they use Penn to find him?

I'm guessing he was in on it and had a tracking device.
>>
>>64693722
But for what purpose?
>>
>>64693722
Sean Penn is now under the witness protection program.
>>
>>64693785
They just followed him with a drone or some shit. You know how the muricans work, drones fucking everywhere.
>>
>>64693722
HOLY SHIT RIP IN FUCKING PIECE Sean
Charlize is all mine soon
>>
>>64693800
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>64693785

Yeah, a small tracking chip subcutaneously embedded would be my guess. That, or the world's most dedicated drone.
>>
>>64693745
Kill yourself newfriend
>>
>>64693741
He was a good friend.
>>
>>64693781

Good job reddit
>>
>something happened in latin america I better be the face of it

Why can't Sean Penn just fuck off already?
>>
File: 1452395982723.png (256 KB, 589x451) Image search: [Google]
1452395982723.png
256 KB, 589x451
>>
>>64693781
Nice damage control.
>>
Why is the government investigating Penn? Shouldn't they be thanking him for leading them to El Chapo?
>>
File: 1435966902293.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1435966902293.png
28 KB, 200x200
So does this mean Sean Penn is gonna get whacked?
>>
>>64693860
>>
Why the fuck was any of this announced

Now Sean Penn's gonna have to live in hiding or else some mad spic will chainsaw his head off
>>
>>64693745

HELLO REDDIT
>>
>>64693860
Would watch.
>>
>>64693722
Why was Penn on the run in Mexico?
>>
>>64693722

>their aircraft carried scramblers to avoid detection by radar

That's not how it works. My guess is their plane led him to the area. They can shut off their transponder and fly below radar but unless it's a legitimate stealth plane, "scramblers" don't do shit. Unless he's talking about military grade radar jammers which sends up a huge red flag as it's obvious to the operators that they’re being jammed.
>>
Damn seriously.. I never liked Penn but sorry he's about to die soon
>>
>>64693722
>>
>>64693862
>egotistical actor arranges a meeting with the most wanted drug lord in the entire world for egotistical purposes
>but hey, he was nice enough to let us know after we caught him!
>>
>>64693862
Because he didn't do it voluntarily?

It's obvious to someone not completely retarded.
>>
>>64693722

>penn meets el chapoo months ago

No, he had nothing to do with his capture.
>>
>>64693862

Probably a PR move to throw the scent off Penn instead of the Sinaloa Cartel thinking he's a rat.

If he's actually under investigation, it's probably because he was aiding and abetting the world's most wanted fugitive by not giving him up once he knew the location.
>>
>>64693745
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelo o o o
>>
>>64693722
He went full retard
>>
>>64693862

>Why is the government investigating Penn?

What? It says it in the post.

>>The Mystic River star said he did not turn El Chapo in

You can't just go and secretly meet the world's biggest drug dealer who just escaped prison and then keep the authorities in the dark about it. Simply being a really egotistical Hollywood actor isn't some magical pass to go around and secretly meet fugitives like it's nothing.
>>
>>64693806

I use a drone to pick up my mcdonald's so i don't have to try and fit my ass into a scooter
>>
>>64693887
Did this guy grow a vagina or something?
>>
So, what will his cause of death be?

>"accident"
>beheading
>stabbing
>gunshots
>explosives
>burned to death
>drowning
>acid
>goes missing and never seen again
>>
whatever happened to that tv reporter who interviewed bin laden 6 mos. before 9/11?
>>
>>64693745
It's a doggy dog world my friend
>>
>>64693745
Are you a moron or just retarded?
>>
>>64694013

He is baiting all of you gullible little newfriends.
>>
>>64694004
My money is on missing for a week to a month, body found in a park, with his head missing and signs of torture.

Head will be later found shoved up the corpses ass.
>>
>>64694004
i didn't think the cartels were ones to do stuff 'accidentally', aren't all their crimes pretty high profile and public?
>>
>>64693745
FUCK YOU NEWSHIT REDDITOR FAGGOT

HOPE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE GETS DESTROYED
>>
>>64694004
>goes missing and never seen again
If they actually managed to get a hold of him and carry him off they would make this shit known, if not recorded and uploaded online.

Gunshot/explosives if they're trying to take him out fast in the US.

Torture followed by any and all combinations of acid, fire, stabbing, part removal, and beheading if they decide to kidnap and take their time with him
>>
>>64694004

I doubt they'd touch Sean Penn.

His family on the other hand...
>>
Reminder Sean Penn tied Madonna up to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat, probably got on well with another piece of shit violent criminal manlet people think is cool.
>>
>>64693722
>At one stage they even talked about Donald Trump, to which El Chapo replied: 'Ah! Mi Amigo!'

God, the left will do ANYTHING to discredit Trump, won't they?
>>
>>64693745
Dude. C'mon....I mean, c'mon. 2015+1, learn to lurk.
>>
Serious question: why did he do it? It's a big risk and effort to go see one of the world's most wanted fugitives. He wasn't even going to star in a biopic of him since he doesn't fit the bill of a fat Mexican.
>>
>>64694096
You're right anon. What would a wanted Mexican criminal have anything against Trump?

Those pesky liberals, making shit up just to further their agenda.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqK6yVHUKoE
>>
>>64693722
I want communist to be red listed again in Hollywood.
>>
This whole thing sounds like a Team America sequel.
>>
>>64694139
probably ego more than anything and Penn is known for his ego.

You'd think a rich idiot like Penn would at least have the mental capacity to know not to even fuck about with this shit but nope.

Even most fucking rappers know better than to continue to associate with overly violent ciminals with any sort of reach
>>
File: redditards.jpg (80 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
redditards.jpg
80 KB, 570x300
>>64693745
RIP IN DIE REBBIT
>>
>>64694165
There's nothing communist about this guy
>>
>>64694096

>God, the left will do ANYTHING to discredit Trump, won't they?

It's one ruthless entrepreneur admiring another.

If you really think it's completely out of the question that Chapo would ever say this then you're a hopelessly blinded sycophant.
>>
>>64694004
>>64694050
So now that I think of it, he'll probably be gunned down. Every Narcocorrido singer was gunned down, so it wouldn't surprise me that maybe the default but because Sean Penn was that fucking stupid and fucked with a really big guy, it will probably be torture, and beheading.

Someone needs to start a betting pool
>>
>>64694206
Oh yeah Loves Che, goes to Cuba to suck Castros dick, then the same to Venezuela
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 238x250
>Penn is a typical delusional Hollywood liberal
>Calls Trump every name under the sun for suggesting curtailing Mexican immigration and building border walls, partly to stop the cartel getting a foothold in America
>Meets head of cartel for shits and giggles
>Accidentally the US Marines
>Now he's going to be afraid for his life around anyone remotely Hispanic-looking

It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>64694139
Sean Penn is a narcissist.
>>
Did he requested Sean Penn?
From everybody on the planet they pick a random actor to fly into the jungle to interview the most wanted man.

I would have requested Brendan Fraser.
>>
@64694257 reddit
>>
>>64694050
Waitwaitwait.... They find the body in the park, beheaded, and the they find the head later, shoved up his ass? So they managed to shove a grown mans head up a human anus, and then just put his pants back on? Or is it shoved so far up there that it's fully concealed and the anus has fully closed behind the head? That's one hell of a flexible bunghole.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>64694257
Still butthurt tourist?
>>
>>64693745
your mom is a slutty whore
>>
>>64694353
They shove it so far up that it looks like he has a pot belly.

They're mexican drug smugglers. Shoving things up buttholes is a big part of their curriculum.
>>
>>64694353
He's a hollywood shill, his brown eye is so loose you could fit a watermelon through there. Use some lube and I'm sure the head will go up there easily.
>>
>>64694353
assholes can actually stretch a great deal but after a certain limit they're going to just be gapping holes, nvm the screaming and such from prepping the hole.

Granted I doubt those in that line of work would be bothered to much by the live screaming from working over said hole followed by the beheading and shoving of the head up the ass
>>
>>64693722
I thought he'd learned his lesson the first time?
Never go full retard.
>>
>>64693905
The dangers of dangling participles.
>>
>>64694143
>have anything against Trump
>El Chapo called him Mi Amigo
>Mi Amigo

Yeah, calling him friend is really condemning isn't it? Christ you're thick.
>>
>>64694417
kek
>>
I reckon this is just a lie to save penn from being hunted by every mexican for the rest of his life.
>>
Best case scenario for Penn is that he did help the Popo in busting Chapo and they're not saying that for obvious reasons. If that's the case Penn will get protected for life.

Worst case scenario is he pissed of a billionaire that much of Mexico and South America loves and annoyed the US/Mexico who will hang him out to dry. If it's the latter Penn has to hire the best security money can afford and even then he can still be murdered.
>>
>>64693757
>le leddit meme
in case it wasn't obvious enough OP is a faggot
>>
>>64693722
>>Informants within the cartel have contacted US authorities with information that cartel enforcers are being sent to "handle" Sean Penn
Medellin?
>>
>>64693741
>I'll talk to this very famous person and take pictures together, thats a good trick
More like El Retardo
>>
>>64694093
Hi Todd
>>
are the cartels going to whack him off?
>>
Penn might actually be terminally retarded. Jesus fuck.
>>
File: 3812525593_7b39c097c6.jpg (80 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3812525593_7b39c097c6.jpg
80 KB, 500x375
>>64694467
>US gets to extradite El Chapo to US
>Mexico gets to extradite Penn to Mexico
>>
>>64693785
Penn is a criminal himself, so I doubt this
>>
>>64694512
this thought comes to me every time I think about Sean Penn.

I honestly think he was the retard that got away with being labeled retarded due to his looks
>>
THE INTERVIEW OCCURRED MONTHS AGO

THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE INTERVIEW AND THE CAPTURE
>>
>>64693722
I told you don't meet el chapo
>>
>>64694458
LMAO the news literally is that Penn's vanity article is what got Chapo nabbed. After the cops knew what happened they started monitoring the communications Penn had.

Penn is fucked unless they put him in witness protection.
>>
>>64694096
Wait a minute I thought El Chapo put a price on Trump's head.
>Trump not only negotiated out of his own assassination but Chapo pledged to pay for half the wall
This is a president!
>>
>>64694549
this

kids are so retarded these days

>>64694565

cite a news article
>>
>>64694469
Don't ever point that baseball bat at me again
>>
Maybe he was Penn's dealer
>>
>>64694405
>>64694402
>>64694393
You people sure know a lot about shoving things up buttholes. Are you cartel people, or what?
>>
>>64694467
Mexico isn't going to protect him. Mexican officials can't even protect themselves you think they're going to protect some douchebag gringo who was in it for the ego trip?

U.S. won't protect him either because they'll see him as having aided an international wanted fugitive, I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. throws some charges at him.

He's fucked, no matter how you look at it, he is royally fucked. Karma's a bitch.
>>
>>64694549
Penn stayed in contact with his after said meeting.

I read earlier he made multiple phone calls to him using burner phones, emailed him, a possible video conference call, among other things.

Wouldn't surprise me if the US centered in on watching Penn and others in the Mexican and US media that were talking with him and just monitored their shit until they managed to track him down

Within a day or so of the face to face meeting the mexican military stormed the compound where it took place and he barely escaped that time
>>
>>64694605

No. There is no connection between the interview and the capture.

>>64694624

You didn't read anything earlier.
>>
>>64694588
what can I say im an ass connoisseur
>>
>>64693745

Hidey Ho! Reddito!
>>
>>64694624

>Penn stayed in contact

Even if that were true, it would be Guzman's fault. Guzman wouldn't do that. You are retarded.

You didn't read shit earlier. That's why you can't cite shit.
>>
>>64694549
>>64694573

>I literally can't read nor understand how law enforcement works

As the article clearly states, Penn gave them the general area to search and then after further investigation the authorities pinpointed his exact location.

I work CSI for a medium sized city and even when our cops have a known drug house, it takes weeks or even months before they raid it. There's a lot of time scoping out the place, finding out who goes there, if any of the people that go there are major players, tracking routines, etc. It's not like at 5 pm they know where El Chapo is and then at 6 pm they raid his hideout.
>>
>>64694635
>You didn't read anything earlier.

I did as well. There was a lot of communication between several parties and it doesn't even matter if it was months of years before they caught him. He was still a criminal at large and Penn at best did something incredibly stupid and dangerous because he's a moron and at worst he aided a criminal.

Other than that, I'm sure Penn is as perfect as you want him to be, anon.
>>
>>64694573
https://www.rt.com/news/328414-chapo-penn-interview-guzman/
>The Mexican authorities caught wind of the interview and monitored it.

Chapo would still be a fugitive had it not been this dumb vanity article by Penn.

And it doesn't take a genius to figure out how Penn helped, with all the databases the NSA has all the sleuths had to do was figure out who Penn recently talked to and what those people are doing.

The Mexican Soap Actress most likely was the big lead.
>>
>>64694635
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/10/world/americas/el-chapo-mexican-drug-lord-interview-with-sean-penn.html

>The seven hours Mr. Guzmán spent with Mr. Penn, and the follow-up interviews by phone and video — which began in October while he was on the run — marked another surreal turn in his long-running effort to evade the Mexican and American authorities.

>Even though Mexican troops attacked his hide-out in the days after the meeting, necessitating a narrow escape, Mr. Guzmán continued the interview by BlackBerry Messenger and in a video delivered by courier to the pair later.

>It is not clear whether the contacts described in the story are the ones that led to Mr. Guzmán’s arrest. Mr. Penn wrote that he had gone to great lengths to maintain security while arranging to meet Mr. Guzmán. He described labeling cheap “burner” phones, “one per contact, one per day, destroy, burn, buy, balancing levels of encryption, mirroring through Blackphones, anonymous email addresses, unsent messages accessed in draft form.” Nevertheless, he wrote, “There is no question in my mind but that DEA and the Mexican government are tracking our movements,” referring to the United States Drug Enforcement Administration. A Mexican government official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe confidential matters, said the authorities were aware of the meeting with Mr. Penn.

Eat shit Fagatron
>>
>insults trump for wanting to keep illegal Mexicans out
>hangs out with the guy who is literally the reason that Mexico is so dangerous and awful, while they both make fun of the guy who wants to build a wall

Is he completely retarded
>>
>>64694658

Stop samefagging already
>>
>>64693832
A repaer with no weapons onboard can stay in the air for near 20 hours and its easy to switch crews. Also a scrambler that makes your plane invisible to radar doesn't real.
>>
File: vO8rFes[1].jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vO8rFes[1].jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>64694687
>I work CSI
>>
To be fair it's the bootleg marines fault for not minding their own business.
>>
>>64694710
Liberals lack self-awareness and responsibility.
>>
Why did he even do this,

Best case scenario :Everybody tips their fedora to you for being the edgiest faggot ever

Worst case scenario:Well, this

What the fuck was he thinking
>>
>>64694096
I think he may have been joking when he said that. You know, using sarcasm?
>>
>>64694687
>As the article clearly states,

What article. exactly?

>I work CSI

K.

>>64694695

No you didn't, which is why you can't cite anything.

>>64694698

>RT

hahahahahaahahah

No.

>>64694704

>>It is not clear whether the contacts described in the story are the ones that led to Mr. Guzmán’s arrest.
>>It is not clear whether the contacts described in the story are the ones that led to Mr. Guzmán’s arrest.
>>
>>64694723

I'm not samefaggng. I just got here from another thread.

I'm just posting because I want him to die.
>>
Looks like he's a Dead Man Walking.

lmao
>>
>>64694775

Shouldn't you be trying to flee to Iceland instead of shitposting here, Sean?
>>
>>64694775
>speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe confidential matters, said the authorities were aware of the meeting with Mr. Penn.

Doubt it was exactly hard to find out to watch Penn and others considering the gossipy nature of Hollywood.
Between Rolling Stone, Penn, and the Mexican actress the Feds had a goldmine
>>
>>64694775
>>>It is not clear whether the contacts described in the story are the ones that led to Mr. Guzmán’s arrest.

Literally nobody is discussing or even trying to argue this, anon. Give the thread a look. Everyone's fucking speechless because Penn did something so unbelievably stupid that it's going to be impossible to know where and when the information got out.

What we do know, is that Penn 1) communicated several times with him without ever caring about the consequences of his actions and 2) in doing this Penn aided a criminal.
>>
Oh man, I hope we get a Law & Order episode about this like the goober gator episode.
>>
File: 1443065865945.png (79 KB, 563x517) Image search: [Google]
1443065865945.png
79 KB, 563x517
>>64694785
>>
>>64694796

Feel free to cite any legitimate news source on this. One that actually does stuff like, gee, you know, list a source.

>RT

>Russian government news

You guys are literally retarded.

>>64694818

the fuck? the fucking OP is that the interview led to the arrest. NOBODY IS REPORTING THIS EXCEPT RT.
>>
>>64694812

>muh inference

Cite a legitimate news source or fuck right off.
>>
So /tv/, who is going to play Sean Penn in his hollywood biopic after he's murdered? We're gonna need a young sean and an old sean.
>>
>>64694435
I don't want to put words in El Chapo's mouth, but I imagine he was being sarcastic.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, I don't want to end up like Mr. Penn.
>>
>>64694549
/thread
>>
>>64694858
>the fuck? the fucking OP is that the interview led to the arrest.

So an article is wrong. Are you happy now? Are you done defending Penn and through your bullshit non-issue?

Penn could've handed el Chapo to authorities much, much sooner. That's what you should be focusing on.
>>
>>64694898
The guy the plays Bronn on GoT
>>
>>64694710
He really is and I can't wait for the movies that this event will inspire.

Penn even blames America as a whole because our addicts buy the drugs.
>>
File: fuck_yooooou.png (82 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
fuck_yooooou.png
82 KB, 480x320
>>64694004
>>
>>64694268
You mean sociopath.
You're sort of correct though, because all sociopaths are narcissistic.
>>
>>64694911
You don't know how Mexicans in power think. They like ultra-conservative racists. Bush was popular in Mexico amongst rich powerful Mexicans because they are more nationalist than any American conservative. To them they see it as a way to manipulate and convince their poor working slaves that the U.S. is bad, and that the U.S. doesn't want them, and that they instead should stay and work for free, and that they should convince their illegal relatives to send them more money.
>>
>>64694921

It's not Penn's job to do the work of any authority. This is what makes Penn so bad ass. He's a man of action. Too bad he can't write.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/el-chapo-speaks-20160109

It's September 28th, 2015. My head is swimming, labeling TracPhones (burners), one per contact, one per day, destroy, burn, buy, balancing levels of encryption, mirroring through Blackphones, anonymous e-mail addresses, unsent messages accessed in draft form. It's a clandestine horror show for the single most technologically illiterate man left standing. At 55 years old, I've never learned to use a laptop. Do they still make laptops? No fucking idea! It's 4:00 in the afternoon. Another gorgeous fall day in New York City. The streets are abuzz with the lights and sirens of diplomatic movement, heads of state, U.N. officials, Secret Service details, the NYPD. It's the week of the U.N. General Assembly. Pope Francis blazed a trail and left town two days before. I'm sitting in my room at the St. Regis Hotel with my colleague and brother in arms, Espinoza.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>post yfw you're not Sean Penn
>>
File: 12311484846465.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
12311484846465.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>Sean Penn desperately trying to cover his ass itt

Just accept its over boy...
>>
>>64694549

/THIS
>>
File: 1447835193577.jpg (39 KB, 318x375) Image search: [Google]
1447835193577.jpg
39 KB, 318x375
>>64694883
>>64694858
>>64694775
>>64694661
>>64694635
>>64694573
Never thought I'd see the day someone of 4chan of all places would go completely autistic on defending Sean Penn
>>
>>64695002

>autism is winning an argument

K.
>>
>>64694266
>Accidentally the US Marines

Actually the Mexican Marines. I wouldn't be surprised if some US law enforcement officials were there though.
>>
>>64694898
Charlie Sheen for old, Milest Teller for young.
>>
>>64695002
/tv/ has shown me how many weird autistic kids truly worship celebrities and their stupid exploits.
>>
>>64695002
i'm only two of those
>>
>>64694951
I'm not. I hate myself.
>>
File: el chapo.png (311 KB, 610x388) Image search: [Google]
el chapo.png
311 KB, 610x388
After all these years, Sean Penn will finally get what he deserves
>>
>>64695021
>>64695048
Why don't you give Chapo another call, Sean? He's there for you.
>>
>>64694549
/thread
>>
File: everything_i_say_is_right[1].jpg (31 KB, 317x427) Image search: [Google]
everything_i_say_is_right[1].jpg
31 KB, 317x427
>>64695021
>winning an argument
>figuratively screaming for sources then proclaiming those aren't real sources and it never happened when sources are provided
>winning an argument
>>
>>64693934
FUCKING THIS. media 101.
>>
>>64695080

No, RT is not a legitimate news source. Sorry.

That's how I win the argument.
>>
File: 456.jpg (35 KB, 310x336) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
35 KB, 310x336
Given that Sean Penn is america hating literal communist he is probably more pissed about this than El Chapo is.
>>
>>64694858
Our papers over here in Britain are reporting it. Better run mate.
>>
File: Max.jpg (109 KB, 822x916) Image search: [Google]
Max.jpg
109 KB, 822x916
>>64693722
>Sean Penn gets assassinated

Somehow I don't see this as a bad thing. But that may be just me.
>>
>>64695096
Even though 90% of the article's content can be confirmed by official sources and the only thing you're clinging on to is a stupid claim made by RT themselves? You still think you're right?

That other anon was right. Autism has triumphed. Congratulations.
>>
>>64695080
it IS pretty telling that nobody is picking up on this.
>>
>>64695096
What about NYT, CNN, or LA times because lots of what was put in this thread also came from those sources.
>>
>>64693722

>His last starring appearance will be in his beheading video

THREE TIME OSCAR WINNER CONFIRMED.

DYING FOR YOUR ART.

OUTTAKES TO RIVAL JACKIE CHAN.

PENN GOAT ACTOR OF ALL TIME
>>
>>64695113

Sure they are. That's why you're citing those papers.

>>64695119

No, 90% of the article can not be confirmed. It is entirely bullshit. There is no source in the article listed for its claims.

>>64695127

You can't cite any article by CNN, NYT, or LA times claiming that Sean Penn's interview is in any way connected to Guzman's capture.
>>
>>64695123
http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-el-chapo-rolling-stone-20160109-story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/10/americas/el-chapo-sean-penn-rolling-stone-interview/index.html

http://deadline.com/2016/01/sean-penn-el-chapo-donald-trump-100m-bounty-1201679373/

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/10/world/americas/el-chapo-rollingstone-listy.html?_r=0

Good bye Sean, I would say we miss you or loved you but we'd be fucking liars, and not even good liars.
>>
>>64695114
I've been wishing for this fucking libtard faggot's death for the past 20 years. Pretentious prick.
>>
>>64693745

lol reddit.
>>
>>64694760
Probably just for the thrill.

Imagine living the Hollywood dream and getting to fuck all the girls the rest of the country beats off to. Imagine owning the best cars in the world. Imagine getting your ass kissed constantly.

Now imagine having this luxury for 30 years plus. That's Penn's life and to get more thrills you do crazier and crazier things. Some rich people learn how to do expensive tough things like flying planes/helicopters and Sean Penn got his thrill by rubbing elbows with our generation's Pablo Escobar.
>>
>>64695172

>http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-el-chapo-rolling-stone-20160109-story.html

'El Chapo' met with actor Sean Penn months before recapture, Rolling Stone magazine says

Nowhere does it say that the interview led to the capture, dumb dumb.

Same with the others.
>>
>>64695171
Go to bed, Sean.
>>
File: 1347053772010.png (32 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1347053772010.png
32 KB, 335x375
>Someone will finally behead penn
that fucker is 20 years overdue
>>
>>64694559

>tfw they extradite El Chapo by plane and not by SUV

Lots of Sad DELTA's.
>>
>>64694687
>>64694687

This guy is correct. The rest of you are retards.
>>
>>64693745
>not recognising the meme
Hello new friend. I would recommend lurking more or going back to reddit.
>>
>>64695172
>http://deadline.com/2016/01/sean-penn-el-chapo-donald-trump-100m-bounty-1201679373/

are you retarded? RT and now deadline? Hey why don't you also quote the national enquirer or the phoenix new times while you're at it.
>>
>>64694573

Mexican Federales literally said the interview is what led to his arrest.

That could be utter bullshit though. I would not believe anything they say.
>>
>>64694858
Sean do you think all the people who adore Chapo see you more than anything other than a rat? Your waiter might slit your throat next time you're at the restaurant.

Sure he'll be caught and jailed, but his family will surely be given a fortune as gratitude by the cartel. You're fucked.
>>
>>64694961
>W
>Ultra conservative racist
>not a center-right Neoconservative who built the strongest relationship your country has seen with Mexico through his close friendship with Neoconservative center-right Vicente Fox

>Trump
>an ultra
>a racist

America doesn't have reactionaries because the American character is by definition revolutionary in a libertarian framework.

That being said, the Wall would stop people fleeing the PRI Commie "paradise".

I know the left feed off an imagined conflict, that's the very basis of Marxism and why it's called conflict theory.

Hope Mexico gets the PAN again. No country deserves Reds.
>>
File: 1350367035492.jpg (29 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1350367035492.jpg
29 KB, 555x644
>>64695096
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-35275070

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/10/world/americas/el-chapo-mexican-drug-lord-interview-with-sean-penn.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392260/Actor-Sean-Penn-met-interviewed-El-Chapo-Mexico-run-year.html

http://abcnews.go.com/International/mexican-drug-lord-el-chapo-gave-interview-sean/story?id=36191754
>>
>>64694549
/bread
>>
>>64695262
>Hope Mexico gets the PAN again.

Fox, go drink some Coke and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64693856
You can't live the rest of your life in a bubble, ameriblob.
>>
>>64695267

...and again, NONE of those claim that the interview led to the capture.
>>
>>64695225
Now if only we could get ISIS to take care of Kevin Smith...
>>
>>64693887
Huhhh......
>>
>>64695114
>Somehow I don't see this as a bad thing
The only thing better would be if Seth MacFarlane had died in 9/11.
>>
>>64695166
DiCaprio confirmed for losing Oscar due to posthumous tributes to Mr. Penn.
>>
>>64694961
Bush was very pro Mexico you dope. If you're implying he wanted to build a wall like Trump you're horribly wrong.
>>
>>64695298
exactly. only russians are this retarded.
>>
>>64695301
North Korea and Seth Rogan
>>
ITT in summary we know Sean Penn posts on 4chan and he's just a big a faggot online as he is IRL

May the force be with you because the mexicans sure ain't
>>
>>64695171
I'm not citing them because I am not wasting my day doing your donkey work.

Daily Mail for starters. Considering you have the monopoly on what is and isn't a source, could you please list all papers from my country that are sources and then I will trawl them for you.
>>
File: en la marina.png (130 KB, 275x273) Image search: [Google]
en la marina.png
130 KB, 275x273
>>64695024
>the Mexican Marines
ayy
>>
>>64695381

You're not citing them because you're a fucking idiot and a liar.

>daily mail

Nothing there claiming the interview led to the capture, dumb dumb.
>>
>>64695280
Haha, no! As gay as I am for Vicente, his cola choice was pleb. Pepsi is life, Pepsi is love.
>>
>>64695330
Di Caprio wasn't going to win an oscar anyway.
>>
>>64695427
Pepsi is shit, they don't even use real sugar. Fuck pepsi and fuck you.
>>
>>64693745
Ah! Mi Newfriendo!
>>
>>64693722

OP you're a fucking idiot. Nowhere is it said that the Rolling Stone interview led to the capture. Penn was down there in fucking September.
>>
>>64695407
The headline LITERALLY says that it does.

You're as bad a troll as you are an actor and human Penn.
>>
>>64695454
>wanting sugar
You're an American, I presume.
Coca-Cola is like drinking treacle.
>>
>>64695480
Its also been stated the mexican miltary raided the compund where the interview happened shortly after that he only barely escaped from and that after the interview Penn and Chapo kept in touch through various means.

Also that Rolling Stones itself kept in touch with him since he had final review over the interview
>>
>>64695480

Literally the first words of the article are "Sean Penn led to El Chapo arrest"
>>
>>64695490

>the headline

kek, the one you refuse to cite? convenient.

>>64695528

who stated this? RT?
>>
>>64695555
NYtimes along with a few others in the multitudes of sources thats been posted throughout the thread
>>
File: lurk moar.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
lurk moar.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>64693745
First day?
>>
>>64695534

Of what article? The one from the super legitimate news source RT?
>>
>>64693722
>>At one stage they even talked about Donald Trump, to which El Chapo replied: 'Ah! Mi Amigo!'
kek. they'll be finding Penn's head in a Los Angeles park sometime tomorrow morning though, goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>64693745
>newfags
Will redditors ever learn?
>>
>>64695576

No NY times article claims that the interview led to the arrest you dumb fucking idiot cunt.

>It is not clear whether the contacts described in the story are the ones that led to Mr. Guzmán’s arrest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/10/world/americas/el-chapo-mexican-drug-lord-interview-with-sean-penn.html
>>
>>64695514
Coke and Pepsi are more or less the same fucking drink you dumb nerd. Same amount of calories same sugars.

You can prefer one over the other but don't pretend they're far apart. It's like arguing over the quality of beers, one might have better flavor over the other but it's all beer.
>>
>>64694004
>So, what will his cause of death be?
All of the above.
>>
>>64695622
>No NY times article claims that the interview led to the arrest you dumb fucking idiot cunt.
No it doesn't but what it does state is exactly what I said it states you half a fag
>>
>>64695514
You shut your god damn mouth this instant. Coca-Cola is the ultimate thirst quencher, the nectar of gods, truly the aqua vitae.
>>
>>64694353
Penn's anal cavity is used to accepting his own head
>>
>>64693722

>unwittingly

Penn is Sicario.
>>
>>64695641
>all food is food also what is your point edgelord
>>
>>64693722
He has been captured and escaped from jail two times before and will probably manage to do so again.
>>
>>64695465
>>64695577
>>64695593
'Point and laugh' after RIP in Peace is in fact a meme. You guys seem a hell of a lot more like newfags than him.
>>
>>64695697
You're arguing that Coke is sweeter than Pepsis comparing Coke to Treacle. When it comes to sugar content they're equal.
>>
>>64695705
Its possible but the US really wants him in one of their prisons this time and Mexico is seemingly up for it.

US gets him he's going into best prison they can find and making sure he never escapes again.
>>
>>64693722
Get rekt Mexican't shit skins.
Trump has the support of the most powerful man in Mexico
>>
>>64695726
Only redditors wouldn't understand that it was a meme. Like point and laugh faggot.
>>
File: Nobody.gif (498 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
Nobody.gif
498 KB, 500x232
>>64693805
cue Layla
>>
>>64695641
>It's like arguing over the quality of beers, one might have better flavor over the other but it's all beer.
You're literally the worst human being on this malaysian folk music discussion site. If you're fucking trying to tell me that a Budweiser (american type) is the same as a Guiness, an Erdinger Weissbier or a Frydenlund draft beer, you should honestly kill yourself right now.
>>
File: chabelo[1].jpg (75 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
chabelo[1].jpg
75 KB, 590x392
>>64695802
>most powerful man in Mexico
>>
>>64695825
You fucking retard, pretending not to understand and posting 'point and laugh' after RIP In Peace is itself a meme, and happens in most threads on /tv/ where the phrase is used in the OP.

I didn't even want tot call you reddit, but you're sure tempting me to.
>>
>>64695641
>It's like arguing over the quality of beers, one might have better flavor over the other but it's all beer.
american detected
>>
holy shit
sean penn is so full of himself
>>
>>64695836
You mean 'My Way'
>>
File: 1357148544_sean-penn-zoom[1].jpg (91 KB, 760x1201) Image search: [Google]
1357148544_sean-penn-zoom[1].jpg
91 KB, 760x1201
>Sean "Who gave this son of a bitch his green card?" Penn
>single-handedly takes down the most powerful man in the Mexico
>dismantles the Mexican drug cartel
>beat the shit out of Madonna
How can one man be so based?
>>
>>64693745
redditors like u are a diamond dozen
>>
>>64695922
He's gonna be at the base of a ravine soon enough. Can't get any more based than that.
>>
>>64695922
He hates america and is a literal communist.
>>
File: Sean-Penn-Shirtless-Spain[1].jpg (165 KB, 756x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sean-Penn-Shirtless-Spain[1].jpg
165 KB, 756x1000
>>64695952
based
>>
>>64695802
ay for once and for all:
chapo was joking, it's implied he doesn't care for trump considering his implies self awareness in relation to the media
also, perhaps more importantly, that response was given when he was asked if he had indeed put a bounty on trump
>instead of giving a yes no answers
>laughs it off calls him a friend and moves topics
>>
>>64694775
Read the rest of the paragraph you retarded cum guzzling faggot.
>>
SERIOUS QUESTION:

Would they actually be able to kill him since he's famous and knows they're coming after him?

PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>64695853
Of course I mean to exclude bullshit like Bud that uses rice to make a cheaper crappier products, and light beer is total horseshit.

But Sam Adams and Michelob and all the American microbrews are nutritionally the same damn thing as any beer made in Europe. Of course the Europeans have some finer beers (anything being produced for centuries has to have some charm) but let's not pretend there's stinkers there too like the horribly overrated Heineken.
>>
>>64695922
SICARIO 2: PENNDEJOS WHEN?
>>
>>64695922
>owned over 100 guns and was forced to have them destroyed and turned into a piece of "art" by charlize theron

what a bad ass
>>
>>64696025
No, the US wouldn't allow it. Penn was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now, if the dollar keeps going up...
>>
>>64695992
I'm sorry anon I didn't realize you were personal friends with El Chapo and were at that meeting. Thanks for clearing everything up
>>
>>64695971
He looks 4 feet tall
>>
File: 1449539394110.jpg (178 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
1449539394110.jpg
178 KB, 1180x842
>>64693722
>>
>mexican government can't find chapo after he escaped, desperate to catch him because they need something, anything, to rise up their idiot president's popularity, which is at like 30% approval

>two shit actors can and hang out with him like it's no big deal

kek
>>
there had been activity in sinaloa for a while during and after penn's meeting with chapo
>penn and co never actually knew where he was
>penn and co never directly contacted him in mexico
>in mexico everything he did was handled by the cartel which means someone fucked up
>>
>>64695922
>>dismantles the Mexican drug cartel

Yeah, no. That's one of the big critiques floating in Mexico. What's the fucking point of making a huge deal about capturing Chapo (for the third time!) if that's all they do... they don't bring down his networks, they don't even hint at an investigation into his accomplices in the government and military, nobody touches his money or properties, there's nobody else prosecuted, Literally nothing happens, it's just a big headline, and that's where it stays.
>>
>>64696025
>>64696056
As if you can hide from the cartels. They'll just send a bunch of "gardeners" to your house. Every day laborer working construction, yard work, selling oranges, or doing janitor work has ties to cartels.

He's already dead.
>>
>>64693745
Summerfags in the depths of Winter, finally we have become climate change 3D
>>
Where can I find the full interview?
>>
>>64696151
rolling stone
>>
>>64694559

time to bring in the WATER BOTTLE
>>
>>64696137
It's summer in Australia, bro.
>>
DUBS FOR EL CHAPO
>>
>>64696170
No, it can't be. I mean, the questions are not that bad, but his answers are just so weaksauce and banal. There must be more of it?
>>
>sean penn is a rapist and menace
>still roams free

>bean just wants to sell drugs and be happy
>gets killed

Justice???!!
>>
File: Venezula Hollywood.png (238 KB, 510x647) Image search: [Google]
Venezula Hollywood.png
238 KB, 510x647
In 2010 Sean Penn said anyone criticizing the Chavez dictatorship should be jailed.

Meanwhile the Venezuelan police and Chavista gangs were murdering people on the streets.

If you give two shits about what happens to this leftie you're a moron. He deserves it all.
>>
>>64693722
>RIP in peace

Rest in peace in peace.?

After writing a blog that huge. Your tetardness is palpable.
>>
>>64696210
as explained by penn in his article, the actual interview they agreed to do never happened. instead penn sent chapo some questions and how fifteen minutes of footage.
>>
File: 1423151372542.jpg (333 KB, 890x1207) Image search: [Google]
1423151372542.jpg
333 KB, 890x1207
>>64693757
>>64693780
>>64693833
>>64693893
>>64693951
>>64694013
>>64694066
>>64694103
>>64694202
>>64694389

>redditors greeting eachother
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.