[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat pink mast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fat pink mast.jpg (44 KB, 446x273) Image search: [Google]
fat pink mast.jpg
44 KB, 446x273
fat pink mast
>>
DUDE AMERICAN TOLKIEN LMAO
>>
He's an awful writer. He's great at world building and setting up characters, but when it comes to any kind of plot or dialogue he's fucking awful.
>>
>>64692226
>>64692201

And he missed yet another deadline. The series WILL be left unfinished when this fat fuck dies and I can't wait for it.
>>
File: 4NGoM.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
4NGoM.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>her cunt became the world
>>
File: 1430767048589.png (112 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1430767048589.png
112 KB, 472x624
DORNE IS WHITE!
>>
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>
I'm reading DWD now (I already know all the spoilers, don't bother). How did he manage to make Tyrion the most boring character?
>>
>>64693592
behind dany you mean?
>>
>>64693592
Dany is by far the worst, but yeah Tyrion is also completely insufferable in his first few chapters

>where do whores go
>pukes
>where do whores go
>shits himself
>where do whores go
>someone pls kill me
>where do whores go
>>
>>64692226
His dialogue's great senpai.
>>
>>64692226
this is unironic /tv/ contrarianism at its worst
grrm is nowhere even close to being awful at writing
fuck off faggot, try harder next time
>>
>reading something that will never be finished

why bother?
>>
>>64694020

>>64692166
>>64692489
>>64693563
Truly profound lĂ­terature right there
>>
>>64694020
Hello Reddit!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.