[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you honestly want to see Hayden return for the sequel trilogy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
Would you honestly want to see Hayden return for the sequel trilogy?
>>
Not really, he had his time and was being directed by a director that doesn't know how to direct people.
>>
who the fuck keeps making Hayden Christensen threads?
>>
>>64691880
seems to go against his self-excommunication from Hollywood.

that fuckin paycheck though man.
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes. I want him to tell Kylo Ren to stop being an edgelord.
>>
>>64691880

He fucking dead dude, would only work for a brief force ghost role.
I would being him back for the Obi Wan solo trilogy though.

>Ani/Vader hunting down the man who high ground him
Would watch
>>
>>64691909
fuck off, JJ.
>>
>>64691949
>Ani/Vader hunting down the man who high ground him
YES
>>
>>64691880

Yes. I'd like to see him work with a director that can do characters/dialogue better.

Also he's sexy.
>>
>>6469190
Hayden Christensen
>>
>>64691909

hayden. he doesn't have anything else just let him do this
>>
>>64691880
There's no way he could that would make sense
>>
>>64691978

what is a force ghost?
>>
>>64691978
He was already planned for TFA as a ghost but they cut him.
>>
>>64691978
TFA already established flashbacks so maybe they can show Ani in one.
>>
just make Ep8 a 2hours of flashback movie since everything in the new era is rotten as fuck
>>
>>64692156

So edgy
>>
>>64691902
Underrated post, for real this time.
>>
>>64691880
What other films has Hayden been in?
>>
File: ani__0.png (1014 KB, 1661x780) Image search: [Google]
ani__0.png
1014 KB, 1661x780
My wishlist for episode 8 is very small, but the one thing i really didn't rant is haden to return as Vaders ghost
>>
>>64692168
like Ren
>>
Its gonna be great
>>
>>64692003
I said reasons that would make sense. Why would he bother as an actor coming back to play a force ghost. Such a boring role
>>
>>64691880
Yes, just to see how well he can act under another director.

That said story wise I can't see him coming back without it being shit even though TFA has already set the bench mark as shit
>>
PLEASE COME BACK HAYDEN
>>
File: 1452416531576.png (96 KB, 1563x729) Image search: [Google]
1452416531576.png
96 KB, 1563x729
>>64692200
>that hairline
ya allah...
>>
>>64691902
Go easy on Lucas. That divorce screwed him up something bad. I mean... it doesn't excuse it, but that split must have ripped him something strong.
>>
>>64691880
I'm not gay, but I honestly want to see Hayden in my bed next to me.
>>
>>64691880
Yes.
>>
HAYDEN COME BACK PLEASE I LOVE U NO HOMO STAR WARS ISNT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU YOU ARE LIFE! YOUR POWERS WOULD HAVE TRIPLED SINCE WE LAST MET
>>
>>64691880
Not really. You can't keep using Darth Vador everytime...we needed a new vilain. The problem is Kylo wasn't the one. Litteraly.
>>
>>64691949
What about a flashback or a dream? Rey had a flashback when she took the saber. They could find a bullshit reason to give a flashback to Kylo in which he would watch his grand father have a borderline teen age homogay relationship with obi-wan.
>>
>>64694016
I think the real villains are The Knights of Ren, and Kylo was a ruse. Maybe he'll get a redemption fight with Rey and turn back to light, but that's it.

I hope we get a female sith desu
>>
>>64694149
A female Sith would be pointless if she acts like a man though...so it really depends how they write that character.
>>
>>64694269
Women are much more capable of being cruel in my experience.
>>
>>64694291
Sure, they are cruel as shit when it comes to petty shit liek bullying.
>>
Disney is erasing PT shit. He won't return.
>>
>>64694364
Depends on the woman though. It's not that hard to write that character actually.
>>
>>64691880
the prequels were called out on being the most stinking pile of shit this side of butt-hole and most of that hate was directed at his so called wooden acting....Until that is the funking bile shit of the Force Awakens came along.

Hayden should stay out of this, let jar jar and the mouse stinking pile of shit fall into the cesspool of even greater mediocrity.
>>
Clone Wars was cancelled because they plan on making a live action Clone Wars trilogy. This is why rumors of an Obi-Wan trilogy keep popping up.
>>
>>64691880
if you like atrocious regrettable unfixable acting. sure. why not.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 638x360
>>64691880

Yes I'm curious to see whether he really is shit or if the "it was all George's fault, watch Shattered Glass" faggots are right.
>>
Only if he gets spitroasted by Poe and Kylo.
>>
>>64695621
It was cancelled because Disney wasn't going to make a show that would broadcast on a rival network.
>>
>>64695684
Shattered Glass was fucking awesome.

I don't know if the guy's a good actor, though. He was good as Stephen Glass.
>>
>>64695879

Has he stood out in anything else though? The only things I've seen him in were Star Wars, Shattered Glass, and that shit coma movie.
>>
NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT.
>>64692200
I would even prefer it if they did a ghost of this character design on the left with CGI and had someone else doing the voice acting for the ghost character.

That would actually be pretty cool.
>>
WHY WOULD I WANT THE ACTOR THAT RUINED 2 ENTIRE EPISODES IN ANOTHER EPISODE?
>>
>>64694149
There won't be any sith in the new movies. It wasn't a thing in the original movies so Disney will ignore it. There's just the dark side and people who use it
>>
>>64696207
Because 'le prequels were actually good' meme
>>
>>64696232
oh so this. Along with the Oedipal/Freudian structure of the ROTJ/prequels, the Sith rules made the Star Wars characters so restrictive and void of imagination.
>>
>>64692303
money
perhaps contractualy obligated
>>
>>64691880
yes
>>
No. The fuck would he even be doing in the sequels?

Some anthology movie of him poking around during the Clone Wars would make more sense, but even then I'd rather not see it.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.