[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw a video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Keanu Reeves 51.jpg (28 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
Keanu Reeves 51.jpg
28 KB, 506x285
I saw a video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRtupTzFA_k, and stars holliwood really 40 + years. The last 10 years, Keanu Reeves has not changed at all . What is the secret of youth?
>>
>>64691659
Sacrificing the lives of all your loved ones
>>
super look for 40+ years
>>
File: the_money.gif (773 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
the_money.gif
773 KB, 500x278
>>64691659
>What is the secret of youth?

Money
That's also the secret for woman and popularity.
>>
>>64691659
A combination of genetics, photoshop, lighting and maybe a little makeup.
>>
>>64691884
I should also add: diet and lack of drugs and alcohol.
>>
File: hamada_fan.gif (3 MB, 557x289) Image search: [Google]
hamada_fan.gif
3 MB, 557x289
He has asian genes in him.

Don't worry, when it finally hits him, it will hit him hard.
>>
He only does a movie every few years or so and when he's not making movies he's living a very simple life. Probably avoids drinking too much and drugs too. Probably into all sorts of Eastern spirituality and health too. Probably just searching for peace in his life after all the horrible stuff that's happened to him.
>>
>>64691958
>probably just searching for peace in his life after all the horrible stuff that's happened to him
I hope the poor guy finds it.
>>
>>64691659
>What is the secret of youth?
shittons of money and genetics
>>
Keanu has a Lazarus Pit
>>
>>64691659
Keanu has an English mother, and his father is a mix of all sorts including a bit of Asian.
>>
>>64691659
He doesn't make expressions. He has stated before the only thing he still feels is sadness.
>>
Not posting the real reason for his youthful looks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.