[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones S6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28
File: images (6).jpg (15 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15 KB, 350x256
>D&D going completely off book
H-how bad could it be guys?
>>
it would be extremely painful
>>
>tfw Rickon goes HAM in S6
>>
>>64690674
>Rickon
>appearing
He's as forgotten as Gendry, the Freys and Balon Greyjoy, anon.
>>
>>64690762
Rickon and Balon will appear in S6, pretty sure the Freys will as well

no clue about Gendry though
>>
>>64690648
>H-how bad could it be guys?

Has Martin given them any kind of summary or cheat-sheet or whatever?
>>
>implying he won't change his mind while writing so that by the time the books come out they will be completely different
>>
>>64690947
>>64690947
badpussy.mp4
>>
File: realization.png (2 KB, 348x227) Image search: [Google]
realization.png
2 KB, 348x227
>>64690947
Isn't that literally what he's doing? We already know Stannis is still alive in the books. I bet at this point GRRM keeps him alive to the end now, out of spite for D&D.

Fuck, what if we get Stannis End in the books, purely out of spite?
>>
bump tbqh
>>
>>64690925
he even already told them how the whole thing is going to end in case of him dying too soon so yes
>>
>>64691085
They'll just revive him in s7 if that happens
>>
How strict is the contract though? I thought he already told them the ending, can he change it without being sued?
>>
>>64691797
>he thinks the TWoW will be out by s7
>>
>>64690648>>64690648
>>64690648
>>64690648
>>64690648

dude cia lmao
>>
>>64690648
They've already gone off book. After the Red Wedding solidified it to the normie masses that GoT is "That show where characters die like all the time!!!" they've been coming up with the most retarded situations they can to kill off characters who still have unresolved plotlines.
>>
File: 431906070209.jpg (100 KB, 620x371) Image search: [Google]
431906070209.jpg
100 KB, 620x371
>implying GRRM will live long enough to finish the series
At least Tolkien had a son to finish the Silmarillion
>>
Honestly, as long as R + L = J I don't care what they do to the show. It's already ruined in my eyes since Dany is an insufferably bad character being portrayed by an insufferably bad actress and somehow is a fan favorite that gets waaay too much screentime. The only reason I have watched the show for the past two seasons is for Jon Snow, storyarche, and that's because it's the only arch in which something is fucking happening.
>>
>>64690648
Lets be honest here they killed off the show when they killed Stannis.
>>
They are goinb to be complete sjw's and make all the womyn invincible and it becomes a show about degrading, molesting and killing white males
>>
>>64690648
>completely off book
they know roughly how the story goes already, and have done since the beginning when GRRM told them
>>
>>64690648
Well seeing as the worst parts of the series so far, parts that even showfags who haven't read the books feel something is off about, in my experience with them, have come when Dumb&Dumber go off script, It could probably be pretty bad.
>>
More dragon fights?
>>
Fuck it. Let the White Walkers win, and Westeros plunge into Eternal Night
>>
>>64690889
Freys will because Tully's are in.
Edmure's hanging, Rivrerrun, I'm excited to see what might happen, even though I know the show will ruin it.
>>
>>64690648
Honestly it might actually be better

It was painfully obvious from Season 2 that they hate the books and want nothing to do with them other than take characters
>>
Considering it took like 10 years for him to write the last book I don't think the book series was ever going to end.

It no longer matters if the books and show line up because the show will end and the books wont

Therefore the show is now more canon than the books
>>
File: Sad Stan.png (372 KB, 577x752) Image search: [Google]
Sad Stan.png
372 KB, 577x752
>>64693251
>Shows will have the only ending
Just kill me now senpai, I'm not even that big of a Stannis fag, but so many characters deserved more screen time.
I could see Dany winning in the show, and GRRM suffocating on his own fat rolls making it the true end. But years later we'd discover he intended her to die or something, but no one will care.
>>
>>64691085
I think that he is now editing The Winds of Winter because of negative reactions to Season 5.
He announced he missed his deadline yet again, and I think that this is the primary reason. He said back in 2013 or something that he was about half way done with TWoW, so he either doesn't give a fuck about the book anymore, or he's been re-writing a ton.
>>
>>64693064

>implying D&D wont make a new side plot where Radmure's wife hates being a Frey and is abused by them, leading to LSH saving them and whisking them off to Jon held Winterfell to live happily ever after
>>
Whose character was ruined the most in s5 and why was it Stannis?
>>
Show will reveal R+L=J before the books and send the book superiority mob into autistic rage and i can't wait.
>>
>>64694401
By being shown in the capacity of a loving father figure, then yes he was.

But if you mean burning her then no. Burning is completely within the realms of what he would do whether in a completely misjudged attempt to rally the men (he's bad a reading people) or because he is a rhollor believer/because he thinks it's worth trying all routes even if he doesn't actually believe in rhollor (he's got a precedent for wanting to off children/young adults over this with Edric Storm/Gendry).
>>
>>64690648
Pretty fucking bad. Which is great. I watch the show for the memes.
>>
Show is canon now
>>
>>64690762
Lady Stoneheart are they going to forget her?
>>
File: Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png (1 MB, 764x995) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png
1 MB, 764x995
Seriously what is the point of watching this fan fiction non-canon bullshit when the one true hero is dead?
>>
>>64694529
Are you trying to trigger me?

He totally would burn his daughter but not for ambition, god, or autism. He'd burn her with a heavy heart in order to save millions from the long night, just like he meant to do with Edric.

>I never asked for this crown. Gold is cold and heavy on the head, but so long as I am the king, I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark … Sacrifice … is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.

That said, he does feel things deeply and he loves his daughter, but his capacity to be warm in a traditional sense is extremely limited.

>I stopped believing in gods the day I saw the Windproud break up across the bay. Any gods so monstrous as to drown my mother and father would never have my worship, I vowed.
>I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice.
>He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.
>Renly and his peach. In my dreams I see the juice running from his mouth, the blood from his throat. If he had done his duty by his brother, we would have smashed Lord Tywin. A victory even Robert could be proud of.
>Davos, I have missed you sorely
>He would even have given them Shireen. Mine only child, he would have wed to a bastard born of incest.
>you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt.
>>
>>64695126
She never existed so there's nothing to forget, at least Rickon, Balon and Beric Dondarrion were a part of the show at some point
>>
>>64695561
They did foreshadow her with Bran's dream. But yeah, the idea was scrapped after season 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjwSiq-U6_U

They do forget shit though. Cersei's child with Robert, what Stannis was burning when we first saw him, Doreah shielding Dany with her body in season 1, Stannis saying that he is going to the wall at the end of season 3, Balon existing... It's pretty sloppy.
>>
Considering how much of a nosedive S5 even with the middling quality of previous seasons, it's going to be a shitfest for the ages.
>>
>>64693328
shes already going to win by setting dragons onto the white walkers. I cant see anyone else controlling them
>>
>>64695855
>I cant see anyone else controlling them
uhhhhhh
>euron
>>
>>64695855
ayyyyytyrionandjonlmao
>>
>>64691085
>We already know Stannis is still alive in the books
Do we?
>>
>>64696171
You answered your own question
>>
File: 1432841463247.png (476 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432841463247.png
476 KB, 1280x720
>>64690648
I'm pretty hype, i've just accepted the Fatman has fucked up now.

>Jaime in riverlands
>Lord too fat to ride a horse
>Euron
>Randyll Tarly
>Cleganebowl
>Radmure
>>
File: sei.png (809 KB, 778x549) Image search: [Google]
sei.png
809 KB, 778x549
Who is the best actor/actress still alive in the show ?
pic related
>>
>>64695855
I can barely see her controlling them. Drogon likes her, but he still mostly just does his own thing. The other two hate her ever since he locked them up to go insane from sensory deprivation. There are plenty of other candidates for riding dragons. Jon, Tyrion, Bran, Brynden, Euron, Victarion, Aegon...
>>
File: Theon.jpg (40 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Theon.jpg
40 KB, 600x300
>>64696280
If we mean in terms of actual acting chops, probably

>Dianna Rigg
>Max Von Sydow
>Ian McShane

In terms of performance in the show
>Alfie Allen
>>
>>64696298
You need Valyrian blood to ride a dragon, maybe brown ben plum can, but no way will somebody like Victarion do it
>>
>>64696335
Bran could do it by warging into the dragon or some shit. I want this to happen.
>>
>>64696335
I can see it done with warging or blood magic.
>>
>>64696280

It's sure as hell not her. The rate at which the principal performers are constantly being shown up by people in minor roles almost beggars belief.
>>
>>64696171
from what ive seen of actual stannisfag pictures, they relate to
>balding
>cuckolded
>having an overachieving sibling
>not fun to be around
etc
>>
>>64690947
>>64691085
>actually believing that GRRM will live long enough to finish the books
>>
>>64696280
Alfie did an amazing job in Season 2, but he hasn't been given much to do since other than to look traumatized. There are some good, older actors there too, but they haven't been given much material for a memorable performance.
>>
I still can't believe they killed Selmy.

For what fucking purpose.
>>
>>64696628
for not being young and attractive
>>
>>64696628
>For what fucking purpose.
So that Tyrion could take his plot of running Meereen and become Dany's main tie to Westeros. Kind of like how Stannis died so that Jon would be the glorious liberator of Winterfell.
>>
>>64692867
Lel becouse sansa in ramsey bed was totally sjw friendly :)
I didn't like it but at least those whinning shits hated it. There were not any trigger warning
>>
>>64697317
this is /tv/, everything that isn't a Trump advert is SJW CULTURAL MARXIST LIBKEK
>>
>>64697400
Dubs of truth
And fuck Trump
Fuck niggers as well
Now it looks like poem
>>
File: LjEuB5q.jpg (62 KB, 889x524) Image search: [Google]
LjEuB5q.jpg
62 KB, 889x524
>>
File: top clock.jpg (128 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
top clock.jpg
128 KB, 1024x682
>>64697400
>>64697441
>it's a got thread episode
>reddit shows up
>>
>>64697477
rewatching season 5 here... why did dany randomly destroy some harpy statue? was there any reason for it? dd they try to make some sort of connection between it and the sons of the harpy? there were still other harpy statues all around the city but she just randomly destroys this one on the pyramid because crocadile DunDee wanted to show off some shitty CGI
>>
>>64697526
Cool post reddit, wanna go to the white house?
>>
>>64697526
I wish I could be as 4chan as you, friend.
>>
>tfw winter was coming
>tfw "Was it rape?"
>tfw Storytime with Old Nan
>tfw verts and reaction images everywhere
>tfw STANNIS DID NOT BREAK HIS VOWS
>tfw "Hi /tv/, this is Edward Starch"
>tfw you didn't know Dagmer's real identity
>tfw no chain
>tfw it fit
>tfw merlings were everywhere
>tfw CLEGANEBOWL was just one guy and he'd wish you merry CLEGANEBOWLs
>tfw frogfu was just one guy doing a countdown and he never got firsts
>tfw Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos
>tfw you were haeving problems
>tfw Mummy Dorne
>tfw "Friendly Reminder with Ros"
>tfw /TDQR/
>tfw "ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY THE WHORESLAYER!"
>tfw Talisa was a spy
>tfw Roose finally got loose
>tfw "Promise me, Ned"
>tfw "Was it rape?" Lannister Edition
>tfw Double Daggers
>tfw HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw SAVE ME GREYWORM!
>tfw bad pussy
>tfw Stannis isn't dead guys!
>tfw /got/ was put to the sword
>tfw I dream of Spring and /got/ to return

/got/, I dreamed I was old.
>>
>>64697592
It'll never happen, I'm 4chan as fuck m8
>>
Reminder that because D&D are hacks, we will now never get to hear this based speech in the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVJa4Fl34l4
>>
People still watch "Lord of the Rings: I'm so mature and boring edition"?
>>
>>64697638
Why do bookfags put such unrealistic expectations onto the show? Do you think it could ever be directly adapted? Even LOTR had to change a fuck ton to hit the screen, and missed out on some of the most important part of the story, yet I never see people bitching about them.
>>
>>64697532
She just likes destroying their millennia-old cultural heritage. "muh new wurld", etc...
>>
>>64697731

We expect them to at least follow the story and keep characters' motivations the same. D&D have gone completely off the rails and thrown everything out the window in favor of their ASOIAF fan fiction.
>>
>>64697823
Are there loads of you on /tv/ or do you do this all the time?
>>
>>64697859

There are many of us and everyone on /r/asoiaf agrees too. D&D are hacks.
>>
>>64697731
Why do we hate them?
Well this is just one example.
>"Half my army is unbelievers. There will be no burnings. Pray harder. If i should fall, you will attempt to put my daughter on the Iron Throne or die in the attempt.' -Stannis Baratheon (Book)

>Dude i know lets burn shireen and completely butcher Stannis Baratheon, even though it's completely against his character. -DnD
>>
>>64697731
The films were very good even though they changed a lot. This show on the other hand... tits & gore for normies
>>
File: got ramsey 20 good mens.png (1 MB, 1344x1460) Image search: [Google]
got ramsey 20 good mens.png
1 MB, 1344x1460
>>64690648
>bad could it be guys?
BAD POOSEY
20 good men?
>>
>>64695180

I always liked him because he'd be a good king.
>>
I'm just watching for Cleganebowl

No, seriously
When it becomes apparent that the next episode is the one, I'm gonna have a GoT party and invite everyone I know and make banners and everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psS2IMFkxKo
>GET HYPE
>>
>>64696471

Stannis is cucked his wife with the red priestess. He makes moves that are good for the realm not just himself.
>>
>>64697532

The Harpy is their god? like the Sheep god, the Horse god... she's the slaver culture god?
>>
The best thing about this show is the intro music and animations of the cities cranking and expanding
>>
>>64692551
If he's actually dead that is
>>
>>64698195
Karl Fookin Tanner

that was a good meme
>>
File: 1451501895810.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451501895810.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
They're cutting out all the cool shit. Where the fuck is Young Griff?
>>
>>64698661
>The best thing about this show
>>
>>64699580
it's fucking confirmed let it go bro.

The only thing that you need to know is that GoT general is dead, and that is only because it was confirmed that Stannis is dead.
>>
File: 1443635813575.jpg (148 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
1443635813575.jpg
148 KB, 960x643
>>64690648
if s5 is any indication it's genna be a fucking plane wreck
>>
>>64695255
;_;
>>
>>64697593
This better become a pasta
>>
>>64699933
>general is dead

Most guys went back to Reddit for now, but they will be back for S6. General will be back.
>>
>>64700228
This is a pasta
>>
>>64700297
Why don't you stay there so people can have decent GoT discussions without being forced to join the eternal shitnal
>>
>>64700742

Don't you realize most decent /got/ posters use Reddit as well? It's the autistic shitposters who get triggered everytime Reddit is mentioned.
>>
>>64700742
The general was fucking hilarious, I think everyone on /tv/ was too triggered by their tumblr sensibilities to let it stay alive.

If you want a hugbox use reddit or tumblr. The general was great, in part, because it literally had no restrictions. Very few things got bans.

But then you could also find really interesting discussions about the books and the series in general on there. Some really cool theories started there and were promptly stolen away to r/asoiaf

I hope every day it will come back
>>
>>64700228

It's been a constantly updated pasta since the end of season 3. Here's another classic for you.

“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”
>>
>>64700228
If you didn't know this was already pasta then you have no idea what half the things are referring to.
>>
>>64701174
Is this irony? /got/ was literally /reddit/
>>
*RECORD SCRATCH* "FRAME FREEZE* You're probably wondering how I, Robb Stark, the King in the North got betrayed by two of the most powerful allies of my own and now about to die. See that guy about to stab me? That's Roose. I shouldn't have trusted this creepy motherfucker. Maybe I should've just married the Frey girl just like what my mother said. Well, let's go a bit more back..
>>
>>64701332
>Reddit is bad meme

Get banned already, autist. There's nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>64701174

The reasons /got/ was banned were twofold.

First, you had the never ending shitpost war between Marcus/maisefag/jonfag/Stannis autist.

Then, you had the tourists that thought the report button was the same thing as a downvote. The mods got too tired of having to deal with constant false reports and figured it was better to just ban /got/ until the new season started.

It's a shame. /got/ was the oldest running general, and the only one that never had any interruption, that is until the ban. Hopefully when season 6 starts and /got/ comes back, we can get our shit together.
>>
File: Gaping asspussy.jpg (90 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
Gaping asspussy.jpg
90 KB, 852x1136
As long as we get a qt transgirl I'm sold.
>>
File: fullmetal-alchemist_e9yy.jpg (69 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
fullmetal-alchemist_e9yy.jpg
69 KB, 800x587
Sometimes can go good enough.
>>
>>64699832
Her eyes aren't smiling like her mouth is. Maisie a shit.
>>
File: 1452006614591.png (185 KB, 261x348) Image search: [Google]
1452006614591.png
185 KB, 261x348
>>64701408
oh boy
>>
>>64701425
Yeah p much. Looking forward to the streams with /tv/ when it starts up again in any case, they are always a laugh.

>chilling out on breddygud ten minutes before start
>memeing with people in the chat
>every time something stupid happens the chat explodes with the exact same thing that you autistically noticed

good times
>>
Can't wait for S6 solely for the General. Reddit is really the worst.
>>
>>64701516
heu reddit
>>
>>64702029

Reddit is okay, but I prefer /got/ for memes. It could be even better now that shitposters fucked off to cripplechan.
>>
>>64690660
george is a big guy
>>
File: pepe dresden.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
pepe dresden.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>64701370
I like this meme.
>>
>>64695855
>showfags
>>
>tfw Dornishmen are such massive cucks that they have a centuries old song dedicated to being Cucked
>>
we're not /lit/, we don't care
>>
>>64701370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyjTrwOMSO4
>starts playing
>>
>>64702673
>we
>>
>>64701174
>The general was fucking hilarious
nope

>If you want a hugbox use reddit or tumblr. The general was great, in part, because it literally had no restrictions. Very few things got bans.
it's like you're literally announcing you're new to the site and coming straight from reddit and thinking that generals are exactly the same as subreddits. There's no independent moderation on a general, why would you even talk how it could have its own restrictions or rules for banning?

>But then you could also find really interesting discussions about the books and the series in general on there
occasionally yes, but roughly 95% of any attempts to create discussion of something relevant was straight out ignored due to a couple of autists having a fit, someone dumping pictures, someone memeing the threads up, shitposting or just people having the typical circlejerking going on that's very usual for any eternal general

The problem with the general is that it lacks a theme for actual discussion and only acts as a shelter for people who share a common interest, and even bigger problem is that you're essentially not allowed to create discussion outside the containment thread so you just hope that the people in the general at the moment aren't talking about Maisie's latest shirt or what they ate for breakfast or whatever.

I'm sure you can guess which of the following will rouse more interesting discussion: 1) "GoT - talk about it, anything goes!", or 2) "here's something I noticed about the show, questions and/or arguments; how do you respond?"
>>
I haven't been on /tv/ in ages, what even happened to the GoT generals?
>>
File: 1425190971009.jpg (23 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1425190971009.jpg
23 KB, 716x724
>>64696335
>implying Euron can't just do whatever the fuck he wants to
>>
>>64702933

Banned to make way for constant Star wars and sheev threads
>>
>>64702484
>Jon somehow knows, remembers and gets nostalgic about this song despite never having been to Dorne officially and being miles away

Tower of Joy is confirmed senpai
>>
>>64702989
Euron is super interesting, I hope we at least get Winds before george dies - because then at least we can sort of guess what's going to happen in the last book. I just want to know what the hell his actual plan is.
>>
>>64703126
>I just want to know what the hell his actual plan is.
Crashing Dany's cunt with no survivors
>>
>>64701283

Is there a site where old /got/ stuff is collated? It would be great to read through them one more time. Used to be part of my life.
>>
>>64702103

Got a link to 8's /got/?
>>
>>64698223
for you
>>
So who got whitewashed the most in GOT?

Cersei?
Tyrion?
Daenerys?

Meanwhile, people bitch about Stannis get shafted, but I personally think TV Robb got it even worse.
>>
>>64704983
linking 8ch here results in ban, Moot was paranoid
the general is in 8ch /tv/ board, it's full of troll lovers though
>>
How bad do you want that pussy?
>>
>>64694446
Why?
I though its pretty much known that this is what Jon is. Or some actually think that it's B + A =J?
>>
>>64696112
Yes, the Theon preview chapter has Stannis in it.

It is actually a really fucking good scene.
>>
>>64706649
And we know Stannis is gonna beat the shit out of Ramsay's army by luring them onto that lake full of holes.

Stannis is definitely alive in TWOW, but probably won't be around in ADOS. He needs his final triumph before the Wall comes crashing down and shit gets real.
>>
>>64696911
This is completely true. As soon as Selmy died I knew it was so that Dany would need Tyrion.
>>
All I know is, is there better be an abundance of Maisie next season.
>>
Any sane person shouldn't really watch past season 2 at most.
>>
>>64706186
Only idiots believe A+B=J, timeline wise that would make Jon at least a year older than Robb, and in the books they were both pretty much babies and it's debatable which ones older. Especially since he would've have had to been conceived before Brandon went to Kingslanding and died.
>>
>>64701425
why can't the mods just ban the people that do false reports?
>>
>>64690925
Who gives a fuck, even that fat faggot doesn't have any ideas on how it will end in this head, so it may as been directed by a fanfiction. Jesus fuck this GoT shit, I don't know how anyone can take this seriously past the first season.
>>
>>64706819
but seasons 3 and 4 are better than season 2. Season 2 is only better than 5.
>>
>>64705914
Tyrion got white-washed the most

In the books he...

>broke guest right by sending Lannister men to negotiate with Robb, but they were actually under orders to try and free Jaime

>Murdered a bard who was singing about his sleeping with Shae

>Murdered Shae in a fit of rage; she did not try and kill him like in the show

>Fucked a slave-prostitute
>>
>>64707070
nice digits
>>
>>64690648
>salsa will kill littlefinger
>brienne will kill jon snew (because blood magic)
>brienne will kill meli
>brienne will kill tormund
>the sand snakes will take up another 2-3 episodes
>dani will take up 2-3 episodes of copypasta from S1
>>
>>64696480
of course he won't, but he'll finish TWOW at least
>>
>>64690648
How do you know they're going off book if you don't have the book?

Checkm8 faggot
>>
is Stannis dead
>>
File: y.jpg (10 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
10 KB, 251x241
>>64707875
Because they've been going off book for the past 2 books.

Jesus Christ I'll never see Aegon VI seated on his rightful thrown
>>
File: ùarg-min.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ùarg-min.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>season 6
>>
>Tfw Davis will never win the GoT
>>
>>64708045
Who?
>>
>>64707960
>Jesus Christ I'll never see Aegon VI seated on his rightful thrown

I know that feel.
>>
>>64708166
Fairly sure they meant Davos?
>>
>>64708198
Na, Warwick Davis m8
>>
>>64708035
ayy
>>
>>64708190
There's something that plays to my Jacobean sentiments about the prince across the sea.
>>
Korra was better.
>>
I don't really care. I've long stopped understand/caring about shit happening in this show. 20 million characters doing random pointless shit. We all know it boils down to dragons duking it out with white walkers, stop wasting my time
>>
>>64708560
As in The Legend of?

or the pirate chick Korra from the books?
>>
>>64708678
literally a plebian show watcher
>>
>>64708678

>he believes the 'Series is too hard and complex to follow' meme
>>
>>64708190
I think he will possibly sit on the IT if Cersei burns King's Landing to ashes, but will be promptly deposed once a mentally ill Dany gets to Westeros.
He was just introduced too late to be an actual contender
>>
>>64708190
Blackfyre fucking shits.
>>
>>64710227
Proof?
>>
where were you when cia man was kill by salsa?
>>
File: GO HOME KINSLAYER.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GO HOME KINSLAYER.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
>>64710227
>>
File: 15.jpg (1 MB, 4500x2995) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
1 MB, 4500x2995
>>64711730
>supporting a bastard house
>>
>>64712021
>implying Aegon's a Blackfyre

Stop it already Maekar, your hatred against Blackfyres is getting mixed up with your insatiable thirst for kinslaying and Targaryen blood again
>>
File: cersaippp-min.png (832 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cersaippp-min.png
832 KB, 1920x1080
who are they?
>>
>>64713046
Lancel, Kettleblack, and Moonboy for all I know.
>>
File: cers!-min.png (742 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cers!-min.png
742 KB, 1920x1080
>>64713399
actually it was hodor, jalabhar xho and moonboy in my head when I did it
>>
>>64690762
Balon's falling off that bridge motherfucker.
>>
File: 1414518828505.jpg (42 KB, 292x324) Image search: [Google]
1414518828505.jpg
42 KB, 292x324
>hardhome
completely off book
>/got/'s favorite episode

>the fooking legend
completely off book
>/got/'s favorite character that isnt stannis

if i had to guess, you guys are going to love it
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.