[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE LITERALLY BEGS THE FINAL SHOT IS LITERALLY HIM LOOKING AT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
HE LITERALLY BEGS

THE FINAL SHOT IS LITERALLY HIM LOOKING AT THE CAMERA AND BEGGING FOR AN OSCAR

BRAVO INARRITU
>>
>Now I truly am The Revenant
>>
>>64690017
your a fucking faggot op an hero
>>
Welcome to 2 weeks ago, OP
>>
>now I truly am the revenant

idk that line sort of killed it for me
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 900x900
>>64690260
Every time
>>
>>64690419
had no desire to watch a screener of this desu senpai

if the best part of the movie is visuals im not gonna watch something thats barely DVD quality
>>
>>64690534
*parrrrrp*
>>
>freezing bleeding man walking through snowy forest
>falls to his knees and appears delirious
>stares crosseyed right into the camera
recordscratch.mp3

Whoa whoa whoa!!

Look at the poor bastard freezing to death in the cold.....unfortunately that happens to be yours truly. *sighs*

My name is Hugh Glass, and all my life I wanted to be a big game fur trapper. So to understand how things got so effed up, we're gonna have to go all the way back to beginning....*vhs tape rewind sound*
>cut to skinny child flexing in front of a mirror

Too far! Too far!!
>>
>>64690567
im not from reddit so i dont get this meme
>>
>>64690606
hehe
meme
>>
>>64690606
kek
>>
But for real what was up with his cross eyes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.