[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will it end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: end it.jpg (610 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
610 KB, 1920x1200
When will it end?
>>
I heard they're going to try and hit 50 seasons.
>>
NEVER FEAR, WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS
>>
When one of the main voice actors die. That's the only way. Every time there's a contract dispute or they just get freaking tired of doing the show, FOX always lures them back. It's never going to end until one of them is dead.
>>
this season has been okay
>>
https://youtu.be/pXUVibGrd1E

Shrillin my new shitty edgy hit single about this very important subject matter
>>
>>64687126
Kill Al Jean
>>
>>64687194
>tfw you laughed when you first heard this, thinking the writers were poking fun at shows that are run into the ground

>tfw you now realize it was a thinly-veiled threat for what was to come
>>
>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.
>>
>>64687514
I was sure there was going to be an Aristocrats ending to this.
>>
>>64687126
I think they said they are running out of ideas, and probably will make it to 30, if not earlier.
http://splitsider.com/2015/09/al-jean-says-the-simpsons-is-probably-ending-after-season-30/
>>
>>64688412
Yeah right Al, I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>64687605
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 484x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 484x519
>>64687514
This is the only acceptable finale
>>
Where were you when freemium games surpassed cinema?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zbvbk0T8OI
>>
>>64689058

Remember when the simpsons was grounded in slightly comical reality and not yellow futurama science fiction?

>randomly throwing in kang and kodos in a scene that didn't require them because lol reference

that's really the epitome of what the simpsons has become. They try and throw in as many little 'gags' like that as possible since the writing doesn't stand on its own but it only makes the problem worse since it becomes cluttered and often works against whatever tone the writing was trying to set
>>
>>64687166

I heard 60 seasons! xD
>>
>>64689295
I also remember when they didn't go apeshit with 3 1/2 minute couch gags to distract from the fact that they used to be able to complete a 22 minute episode and didn't have to rely on long intros to get people to talk about the episode the next week.
>>
>>64689549

For what it's worth, guest animator couch gags are the only good thing to come out of the simpsons anymore

It says a lot when the Rick and Morty couch gag is funnier than anything in the actual episode
>>
why don't they make another movie and try to make it good this time?
>>
>>64690757
It didn't work for Spongebob
>>
>>64687273
Nice Christopher Walken impersonation.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 940x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 940x651
>>64687514
that's some Anno shit right there
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.