[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a CIA realizes he was Bane all along episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1452270925495.png (1 MB, 774x1215) Image search: [Google]
1452270925495.png
1 MB, 774x1215
>It's a CIA realizes he was Bane all along episode
>>
>>64686941
I can be in this plane!!!
I want to be in this plane forever!!!

Clap clap
-congratulations CIA.

I cry every time
>>
>>64686941
Does that means that we are all big guys on the inside?
>>
>>64687397
You are now how in charge you are here. You are not your size. You are not how many flight plans you file with the Agent C. You are not your plane.
>>
>>64687504
What about the friends we bring?
>>
File: flying.jpg (84 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
flying.jpg
84 KB, 800x536
>>
>>64687896
That was a big transatlantic
>>
>>64686941
The masturbating man.
>>
>>64686941
>The scene in The Revenant where Tom Hardy's character sees what appears to be a plane crashing down to earth
POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
HIS NAME WAS DR. PAVEL!
HIS NAME WAS DR. PAVEL!
HIS NAME WAS DR. PAVEL!
>>
>>64688211
>it's a multiverse episode
>>
WITH YOUR PLANE IN THE AIR
AND YOUR BANE ON HIS KNEES
>>
WHERE IS MY MASK?
WHERE IS MY MASK?
WHEEEEREEEE IS MY MAAAASK?
>>
>>64688339
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.