[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /tv/ on May 19, 2005
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
So what did you guys think about Episode 3? Just saw it and everyone walking out of the theatre agreed it was better than Episode 2 by far.
>>
File: image.png (161 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 400x400
>>64684290
Couldn't believe he killed the younglings.
>>
File: Anakin.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Anakin.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>64684462
>>
>>64684290
It's Treason, then
>>
>>64684290
I was 13, but I was blown away.
I watched I and II daily for months leading up to that May and ROTS just blew me away.

Best theater experience of my life.

ROTS is probably my favorite movie.
(tied with Wings of Desire)
>>
File: SleepySheev.png (169 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
SleepySheev.png
169 KB, 590x369
Anakin. I told you it would come to this. I was right. The Redditors are taking over!!
>>
>>64684509
from my point of view
>>
this new Batman movie by Nolan sounds like shit
>>
>>64684554
Star Wars is a complete sham, the studios got Lucas to rehash the Dune script and destroy the Dune franchise.

The Jews were out of the loop on Dune, so they destroyed it and stole the story.
>>
>>64684290
>Youe a small guy, grevious
>from your point of view

what did he mean by this?
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

MEMES
L O L!
>>
>>64684290
Holy shit the operation scene was pretty graphic, kinda scared me a bit
>>
>>64684678
AAAAHABABABAHAB
>>
>>64684709
It's always like that after you transition.
>>
>>64684773
Was Vader MtF
>>
>>64684290
>he is more machine now than man

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64684290
>everyone walking out of the theatre

but, that's not fair anon. where were they screening it?
>>
>>64684620
BANE?
>>
>>64684620
>Ra's al Ghul is a big guy
>>
>>64684290
Come in we're watching the prequels
http://instasync.com/r/HighGround
>>
File: IrvinOyVey.jpg (64 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
IrvinOyVey.jpg
64 KB, 600x482
>>64684633
The original was merely bait.

Who the hell gives away their greatest story to a complete stranger?

Is this what the great storytellers do? Did Herbert, Tolkien, Rowling et al just give away their heart and soul? No they didn't because Lucas is a HACK!
>>
>>64684633
>from /tv/
>not knowing the first Dune movie was a fucking sham and ruined the franchise for that generation
>>
>>64684290
It was too long and the lightsaber fight was actually boring after awhile.
>>
It's too dark and edgy.

There's no sense of adventure, its just misery the entire time. Sheev is great and the score is excellent and the final confrontation between Anakin and Obi Wan is great (outside of the HIGH GROUND part) but the flick is complete trash otherwise.
>>
>>64685007
>never say never again
should we really doubt Colin Treverrow for his track record when Kershener made THAT shit?
>>
>>64684290
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't think I'd be laughing by the end. Laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.
>>
>>64685042
>Final confrontation between Anakin and Obi Wan was great
When will this meme die?
>>
>>64685007
>never say never again
holy shit, how the hell could he go so wrong
>>
>>64685096
It's not a meme.
>>
File: BetaOoT-Opening_2_NGO.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BetaOoT-Opening_2_NGO.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
I would like the movie and consider it up there with A New Hope and Empire Strikes back (never seen Return), if it weren't for the ending.

I hate that they gave Darth Vader the same helmet as the original trilogy. I can't buy that. 20 years later he's still wearing the same thing? I mean, I understand diminishing returns on technology. But did he never get into a fight or something?

It should have been a more retro-looking helmet, or some kind of life-support liquid white metal skin graft, and then a temporary, thinner helmet.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.