[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: SorsBandeam.png (515 KB, 630x816) Image search: [Google]
SorsBandeam.png
515 KB, 630x816
what was his endgame?
>>
Finding out what they were going to do, considering that there were too many of them
>>
why did anakin kill jung ling? he was a fucking kid
>>
He supposed to look like little Anakan right?
>>
>>64683117
*parp*
>>
they acted like animals, so they were slaughtered like animals
>>
>>64683117
>FREEZE FRAME

WHOA!
So you're probably wondering how I got here
>>
to be cucked

all star wars related things will cuck you

star wars are cucks
and fans too
>>
>>64683117
*parp*
>>
>>64683144

jej
>>
The younglings were a real life suicide squad
>>
>>64683117
Did he at least try spinning ?
>>
Become Darth Fatter
>>
Get a milkshake after spending the day filming the scene.
>>
>>64683257
Continue
>>
>>64683117
Little known fact: in the EU this boy was born from midichlorians and had a midicount of 25k
>>
To be a pawn of the fascist republic senate, ignoring stuff like slavery going on in the galaxy in favour of protecting bureacrats and starting wars to keep the republic together, even if people don't want to be in it.
>>
>>64685193
CIS scum
>>
>>64685164
>born from midichlorines
Calling bullshit. Wasn't that basically anakins only unique thing
>>
>>64683337
the hell you on about?
>>
>>64685722
its the hot new meme for antimemers to meme with
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.