[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Children of Men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Children_of_men_ver4.jpg (67 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Children_of_men_ver4.jpg
67 KB, 384x288
is this kino?
>>
>>64682676
>expected a flick
>got a film instead

Pretty good tbs (to be sincere)
>>
Solid film. 10/10 will watch again while drunk and high and drinking lean while getting nudes from a chubby chick in ohio
>>
I was shocked from that explosion in the coffee shop.
>>
SJW: The Movie.
>>
>>64682676
Poor man's Revenant
>>
>>64682824
Real niggER hours
I want your life bro.
>>
>>64682883
>>64682969
???
?
?
>>
>>64682676
/tv/ hates it because of all the tracking shots. They think that because the director tried to do something different, he was trying to "show off" or something. They think every film should be shot like a marvel studios production and should look boring and no shot should have any thought put into it at all.
>>
>>64682676
I thought this was a very well executed action/drama.
>>
>the savior of mankind is some low class poor nigger

epic
>>
>>64682676
i really like this movie
>>
I downloaded this and forgot I had it.

Should I watch it?
>>
I think it's more relevant now more than ever. it's like watching europe in 10 years
>>
>>64683310
Y e s
>>
>>64683310
yes
>>
>>64683153
I don't think anyone here is critical of the cinematography.
>>
>>64683310
nah the big role plays some nigger
>>
I remember when this was released and a number of homosexuals complained about the heteronormative plot. What does /tv/ think of their observation on this?

As for the film itself it was good but it does have a number of parts that plod along unnecessarily, the whole countryside scenes in particular. Its a shame that in OTL only whites have stopped having children.
>>
>>64683310
If you liked V for Vendetta then yes. Its the same movie but without the meme masks
>>
>>64683504
>I remember when this was released and a number of homosexuals complained about the heteronormative plot.

Jesus, people really will complain about anything, won't they?

Anyway, I love this movie.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.