[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is excited for Better Call Saul season 2? https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: better-call-saul-poster[1].jpg (388 KB, 2000x1533) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul-poster[1].jpg
388 KB, 2000x1533
Who else is excited for Better Call Saul season 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqFXLTMwTs
>>
I'll watch it but it was kinda boring and not very interesting
>>
>>64681038
it was better than Breaking Bad in every way.
>>
>>64680944
>Uploader has made it not available in your country

Just another day in the United Cuckdom
>>
fuck why is saul so shit compared to breaking bad

everything is off
>>
>>64681106
>put link in any youtube downloader website
>download it
>view it

bravo youtube
>>
I'm hyped as fuck. BCS's first season was already better than the whole BB, which I liked a lot Can't wait for season 2.
>>
>>64681205
>Expecting it to be Breaking Bad 2.0
>>
>>64681205
In my opinion BCS is better than BB

To be honest BB is quite bad, the plot has tons of holes
>>
>>64680944
I wish they aired the new episodes during the summer.

This feels like a max comfy summer show, but unfortunately it airs in the dead middle of the winter.
>>
>>64681106

Here you go, fa͏m

https://a.uguu.se/rtufhs_WhereHasItGottenMe-BetterCallSaulSeasonPremiere.mp4
>>
I expect Jimmy's new attitude and direction will be what estranges him from Kim and it looks from the trailer they are heading that way... inb4 she gets a line something like
>"Who is this Saul person I don't recognise him? I want my friend Jimmy back"
>>
File: 1452328835590.jpg (87 KB, 840x684) Image search: [Google]
1452328835590.jpg
87 KB, 840x684
I worked for a week in the set of Better Call Saul in Albuquerque last year, for the episode that Larysa Kondracki directed

Surprisingly during the 2nd day of filming Aaron Paul was there, I asked Larysa is Jesse was supposed to appear in that episode and she said they hadn't even introduced Jesse yet on BCS, and probably not until late 2nd or 3rd season

He went around helping carrying the props and talking to other crew members, during filming he would stood next to the director and watch the scene and the actors really focused, like if he was trying to find something in the scene

During the breaks he would chat with the producers and Bobby, he was quite friendly with the crew as well, he would bring us jars of ice cold coke/juice which was really appreciated as the temps went up to 35C over there

one day Vince Gilligan was there, he was a bit sick so he mostly stayed indoors except when filming, I could see Aaron standing next to Gilligan while filming and talking to him pointing the the scene and making gestures with Vince nodding and shrugging

Earlier this year when the final of Season 1 Premiere, I received a gift from Aaron like most crew did, It was a shirt with Jesse and the words "Yeah, Science!" some blue rock candy (you wouldn't believe how many stores here in ABQ sell blue rock candy, every single one, and at least 5 times a week in a store you hear "OMG it's just like breaking bad") and some chocolates and a card congratulating us for the first season, it's a nice touch from Aaron
>>
when the fuck is it starting
>>
>>64682235

Hey Aaron
>>
>>64682235
lold
>>
>>64682235
This was a great read

Thank you
>>
>>64681890
>>"Who is this Saul person I don't recognise him? I want my friend Jimmy back"
kek
>>
>>64682360
feb 15
>>
So something goes wrong with the guy mike is helping sell drugs and he gets Jimmy to fake evidence to get him off, and thus continues his transformation into saul. They are doing the exact same thing as they did with Breaking Bad.
>>
>>64682667

Despite the general opinion on /tv/, it wouldn't be bad for them to use the same formula as Breaking Bad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.