[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>critics everywhere hate Ridiculous 6 >call it the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: SANDLERD.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SANDLERD.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>critics everywhere hate Ridiculous 6
>call it the biggest piece of trash ever
>so childish, and rascist and unfunny!

>meanwhile its the most watched movie on Netflix ever

What now, critics?
>>
>>64680234
A majority of people have shit taste and still like Sandler despite him having never made a single good comedy.
>>
File: 1450179570158.jpg (56 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1450179570158.jpg
56 KB, 400x600
>>64680273
Get Out
>>
>>64680234

Criticise the Netflix audience for being trash-loving racist children without a properly developed sense of humour.

Duh.
>>
File: 1445206613930.jpg (42 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1445206613930.jpg
42 KB, 250x238
>>64680234
Because no matter what you're watching that movie always auto plays next. So many "views" are people not paying attention
>>
>>64680234
No one listens to critics to decide what they watch, they listen to critics to decide what they like.
>>
I know your thread's knee-jerk and trolly, but the people who buy a ticket to the cinema or click on a link to a Netflix movie have obviously not yet seen it.
>>
>>64680234
>critics everywhere hate Ridiculous 6

People want to see how bad it is. Then you also have retards that like Sandler shit. Then there are jews that worship talentless tribe members.
>>
>>64680310
This image is annoying me because I know that gun is from a video game and not real.

This is why Gun by Adam Sandler will never be a meme.
>>
>>64680234
correction it's the most watched Netflix film.. Which there is like 3 or 4 of them. So it's not hard to do.
>>
>>64680234
It's weird because I begrudgingly really liked pixels
but the ridiculous 6 was just trash
>>
>>64680317
>butthurt tumblrfaggot spotted
>>
I dont like calling things racist, but aside from the 1 joke at the start there were no jokes making fun of white people meanwhile minorities get shit on left and right? Whats up with that?
>>
>>64680947
He was taking the piss out of journos, moron
>>
>>64680999

It took place in the old west. People shit on indians, mexicans and blacks constantly then.

They still do. kek
>>
>>64680334
Sad but true. Well put anon.
>>
>>64680234
>meanwhile its the most watched movie on Netflix ever
This says a lot more about Netflix than it does about this shitty movie
>>
>>64680234
Out of all of Sandlers movies, this surely is the worst. And I'm as impartial as it gets. I couldn't even finish it at home while I smoked weed and ate good food AND I sat through Pearl Harbor in the theater while some bitch two seats away was barfing the whole time

>shitty ass movie wasn't even funny
>>
It was better than Redditful Eight at least
>>
>>64681498
Netflix is garbage. It's for people too stupid to download their own movies/series.

Although, that's how I watched Monsturd, about a big pile of shit that kills people and it's only weakness was...pepto bismol
>>
Because of the snowball effect, this shit gained more and more attention and people just want to see how bad it is. Since they subscribed to Netflix in the first place, they watch it for "free" anyway (it will not add any extra cost on their subscription).
>>
File: BUTTHURT.jpg (68 KB, 1024x620) Image search: [Google]
BUTTHURT.jpg
68 KB, 1024x620
>all this netflix hate
>>
>>64680542
Captain autism has spoken
>>
If anything the most offensive part wasn't anything racist, it was how retarded the one was.
>>
>>64680234
What a ridiculous thread. Sandman makes trash movies, has for years.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.