[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was supposed to be a comedy, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: th8.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
th8.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
this was supposed to be a comedy, right?
>>
Sort of
>>
If you consider Quenchin's career to be a joke, then yes.
>>
>>64677974
Nah, it was his best movie in years
>>
>questioning the genre of Plebtin Cuckoldino's films
>>
It was an hour too long. It could have been alright, but Tarantino is so far up his own ass at this point. He is not mimicking what he criticized Lynch and Inland Empire for.
>>
yes a black comedy
>>
It's a black comedy thing
>>
>>64677908
Me and my buddy were laughing throughout so I hope so. Kurt Russell and Walton goggins stole the show and said some hilarious stuff.
>elbows woman in face hard as shit
>now we're gonna have to work out a signal for when to shut your tramp mouth. Whenever I elbow you really hard in the fuckin' face? That means shut up.
The woman actually had some of the funniest lines, but I don't remember much. Some great dialogue though and I'm usually not a fan of tarantula
>>
If you can assign a single emotion to your story, then you've written a bad story.
>>
It took an hour to start being interesting.

"Darkies don't like being called niggers, its offensive" was hilarious though.
>>
>>64679190
Talk that sass nigger Talk that sassss
>>
>>64677908
>Channing tatum getting his head blown off onto the girl
The entire theatre was cackling for like 5 minutes after.
>you best shit out another pistol
Probably my favorite line
>>
Did they successfully remove the screener from the internet? I still haven't seen the film.
>>
BIG
>>
BLACK
>>
penis
>>
DINGUS
>>
I really enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the scene where they cut back to Minnie's and reveal the 4 gang members. Channing Tatum stole the show a bit.
>>
BIG
>>
>>64679494
>>64679531
>>64679544
>>64679573
You forgot warm
>>
uno farto @3:17
>>
>>64679574
Channing Tatum took me out of it completely. That fag should never have been cast.
>>
>>64677908

I think it was supposed to be more like an off-off-Broadway play with a bunch of old washed-up actors who chew so much scenery that I'm surprised the cheap cabin set was still standing when it was finally mercifully over.
>>
>>64679683
This. When I saw his name in the opening credits I was so puzzled. He wasn't awful or bad at acting, its just weird it being him. That'd be like casting dangle in a horror movie
>>
Samuel L. Jackson shot in the dick. He still has energy for 4 more long screaming monologues.
>>
>>64679971
>That howl during the present time/flashback scene
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.