[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1200x900
>>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.
>>
corporate that overcharges doesnt clean up after you, some poor kid does you stupid pig

the only reason to get it to be cheaper is to just stop buying it you dumb redditor
>>
>>64677487
>eating a burger and fries at the movies
>eating a burger but not eating the vegetables
fat faggot detected
>>
MEESA THINK YOUSA RUDE
>>
>>64677564
Fuck them, the kids should blame the Cinemas not me
>>
>>64677564
>the only reason to get it to be cheaper is to just stop buying it you dumb redditor
This is why I sneak shit like sloppy joes into the theater, and then just toss that shit on the ground. I'm not paying 12 bucks to make a mess when I can make the mess myself for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>64677564
Unless that kid offers to pay for my popcorn, I'll leave whatever mess I want.

Fuck you.
>>
>>64677682
>not emptying your entire drink on your chair as you leave
>>
>>64677708
Are you kidding? What do you think I brought the six pack of coke for?
>>
>>64677564
thats his job
>>
>>64677798
you make it more tedious than it has to be
theyre already underpaid dont make them clean up after your diabetes fuel
>>
>>64678041
if you think about it, you're actually creating employment for people
>>
>>64678041
Well if cinemas didn't need cleaning they wouldn't have jobs.
>>
I don't litter but I'm pretty sure it's okay to do this in theatres and sporting venues.
>>
>>64677487
I think of this copypasta irl whenever someone talks to me about going to the movies
>>
>>64677487
You're an uncultured swine and a subhuman savage if you really do this.

No one forces you to go to the cinema, reddit.
>>
>>64677564

I leave as much mess as I can.

I am a job creator.
>>
>>64677487
My theater has reclining powered chairs

I like to pile all my trash underneath the seat and fold it neatly away.

A surprise for the theater staff lol
>>
That's a pretty bad outlook on life in general, but I'm not going to argue with copypasta. Btw, how would you rank the star wars movies? I'd say 4>5>1>6>7>3>2
>>
>>64678441
kek me too
>>
>>64677487
>those seats
God, is that how a movie theater in murica is really like?
>>
Who /D E V I L I S H/ here?

>sneak my own cheap drink and food
>"accidentally" spill my cheap drink over the chair next to me
>start to need a wee wee
>use empty cheap bottle to pee in
>obviously it's dark to see so end up pissing over the floor
>film finishes
>leave the cinema
>guy at the door says "thanks for coming"
>reply with "you too"
>>
>>64678627
Yeah and also pic related
>>
>>64677682
What a waste of your mother's money.
>>
>>64677487
>burger, fries and a drink

BURGER FRIES AND A DRINK
AT A CINEMA

holy shit. is America really like that. are the stories true
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.