[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS A J-TYPE 327 NUBIAN HYPERDRIVE GENERATOR. YOU'RE WATTO.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
THIS IS A J-TYPE 327 NUBIAN HYPERDRIVE GENERATOR. YOU'RE WATTO.
>>
She was talking to Han in this scene not Watto.

Watto wasn't even in the movie
>>
Watto was in the bar scene
>>
File: watto.jpg (49 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
watto.jpg
49 KB, 640x427
>>
>>64677214

>NUBIAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>64677599
>this is BLACKED.com. You're Lexington Steele!
>>
>>64677214
>THIS IS FAIRY-TALE NONSENSE
>YOU'RE TENNYSON FORD
>>
>>64678064
>Lexington Steele

Shane Diesel is better
>>
>>64678218
He's literally the only one I know. I don't watch cuckshit.
>>
>>64677450
From a certain point of view
>>
>>64678218
>>64678319
Jesus Christ, I thought watching BLACKED was just a meme.
>>
>>64678394
Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>64678394
well, it IS a meme, but it's also really hot.

"Exploited Moms" is pretty good. There are also some good husband/boyfriend watching cuck series.
>>
>>64678218
Flash Rob and Michael Williams perform way better
>>
>>64678218
yeah when his dick actually works
>>
>>64678696
When he gets 1/2 flaccid and his dick starts to bend like 90 degrees, that actually hurts to watch.
>>
The best explanation for her being a Mary Sue would be that she was the student that fucked up Luke's school and turned to the dark side. She was exiled to a shit hole and lost her memories
>>
>>64677599

Nubia is actually a planet in Star Wars.
>>
We Starship Engineers now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.