[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are You Alright?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: true-detective.jpg (312 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
true-detective.jpg
312 KB, 1140x641
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how great this was compared to the clusterfuck that was season 2?
>>
>>64676846
Hi r/pleb
>>
THE WAR WAS LOST
>>
>>64676846
>season 2 was bad

HI_REDDIT
>>
>>64677090
THE TREATY SIGNED
>>
>>64677090
I'm a fan of Leonard Cohen but that intro song is fucking terrible, especially in comparison to the awesome season 1 song they used.

Colin Farrell was the only good thing about S2.
>>
>>64677199
I WAS NOT CAUGHT
>>
>>64677324
I WAS NOT KEKED
>>
there were so many good things buried in season 2 but ultimately they couldn't make it work

I loved the last 3ish episodes but mainly because they felt completely disconnected from the drag that was the first half. Fag cop was 100% useless and the chick wasn't much better. Vaught drifted between awesome badass and unintentional comedy. Thinking about it, the best performance was by Kelly Reilly
>>
Season is so fucking bad

>That final moment where Colin comes out of cover and is gunned down like in a cheesy action movie scene

Why
>>
>>64677449
inb4 someone insists all of S2's flaws are in fact virtues
>>
>implying season two isn't vastly superior
>>
>>64677324
I CROSSED THE LINE
>>
>>64677492
Not virtues, pleb filters.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.