[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your new socially approved live action childhood adaptation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: fisty.jpg (67 KB, 517x840) Image search: [Google]
fisty.jpg
67 KB, 517x840
YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO FIND ME ATTRACTIVE, SHITLORDS
>>
Misty used SHAME
It's super ineffective
>>
Amy Schumer, enough. My wife's kids browse this board.
>>
>>64673878
White Privilege is expecting to be found attractive, no matter what your size.
>>
She looks like a white trash Misty
>>
I actually don't find her unattractive on looks alone. She's okay, but her attitude and personality turns me right the fuck off.
>>
>even feminists don't like her

How do you fuck up that bad
>>
File: tumblr_n4b6heCw6R1rwdvuco2_500.gif (631 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4b6heCw6R1rwdvuco2_500.gif
631 KB, 500x230
>being me
>having standards
>>
>>64673878

Ash Ketchum dropped that slut at the right time
>>
>>64673935
Not exclusive to whites.
>>
File: whatmovie.png (809 KB, 1276x712) Image search: [Google]
whatmovie.png
809 KB, 1276x712
>>64673878
or you could, you know, mind your own business and keep your opinions to yourself unless asked.
>>
>>64674136
What was going through your head as you typed this post out?
>>
>>64673878
Terrible photoshop. Stop posting anytime.
>>
>>64674175
I wanna fuck you up the ass.
>>
>>64674208
impress me with your superior skillz, pixelmaster
>>
File: misty.jpg (35 KB, 314x480) Image search: [Google]
misty.jpg
35 KB, 314x480
NO
>>
>>64673878
>I AM TWENTY years old and I hate myself. My hair, my face, the curve of my stomach. The way my voice comes out wavering and my poems come out maudlin. The way my parents talk to me in a slightly higher register than they talk to my sister, as if I’m a government worker that’s snapped and, if pushed hard enough, might blow up the hostages I’ve got tied up in my basement. I cover up this hatred with a kind of aggressive self-acceptance.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.