[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movie/show would you make if you win the $900,000,000 jackpot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1152714_1280x720.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1152714_1280x720.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
What movie/show would you make if you win the $900,000,000 jackpot?
>>
>>64673458
I would probably buy controlling interest in HBO and have them show Criterion Classics all day every day only breaking it up with documentaries and episodes of Vice.
>>
>>64673530
that's very white of you
>>
>>64673530
Vice is fucking stupid hipster trash
>>
>>64673569
Thank you.
>>
I'd buy Star Wars from Disney
>>
A Topiary
/thread
>>
>>64673458
hire the titcows to do nude scenes
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 485x323
>>64673458
Mcrib w/fries
I'm very hungry
>>
Who Shit In the Kitchen?

A serial docudrama surrounding three flatmates looking to uncover who shit in the kitchen, broken into three seasons. Directed by David Cameron and Quentin Tarantino.
>>
>>64673458
Make a film which puts the Nazi's in a more realistic light. It'll probably take a few films to make but it'll follow all the senior Nazis from Drexler till the end of WW2 and focus more on politics rather than personal relations like most 'factual' films. So as it'll be more about answering the question 'Why did the Nazis rise?' rather than 'What did the Nazis do?' it will be bound to have an anti-jewish stance or more importantly seen that way so i'd spend most of that 900 on advertising rather than the film, but as it aint gonna be out making ww2 battles that shouldn't be a big deal
>>
A horror movie about 4 kids who are molested on Christmas by a mall Santa and separately grow up apart from each other to become serial killers who dress like Santa. And on the 25th anniversary of their molestation they all start slaughtering kids and discover each other. The last half of the film is 4 Santa serial killers fighting each other to determine who is worthy of being the killer Santa
>>
>>64674053

I'd watch it. My kind of flick.

I would like it better than "Sleepers"
>>
a tv show about 2 guys who rebel against their king in a middle earth type setting and become exiled because their king is being a dick, and they go around recruiting people to stop the king from invading and stop him generally being a dick and they end up getting like 10 or so people at first but they grow larger and larger until they're a massive army and then they go fuck up the king and restore fairness and peace to the land
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.