[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1377198236.jpg (509 KB, 1600x1500) Image search: [Google]
1377198236.jpg
509 KB, 1600x1500
Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all like “damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin` fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific snaggle toothed monster face.
I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old twink in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only sit in that chair while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS * STUNNING *!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking moon-face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of fuccbois and submissives and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months.
And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Adam.

You’re not going to lose your future Star Wars career over this. Just bear it.
Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>64670958

Solid
>>
You realize he has a wife, right
>>
>>64670958

Based
>>
>>64670958
>he had to convincingly act that lena was attractive
he IS a great actor
>>
>>64670958
>>64670958
>I AM TWENTY years old and I hate myself. My hair, my face, the curve of my stomach. The way my voice
comes out wavering and my poems come out maudlin. The way my parents talk to me in a slightly higher
register than they talk to my sister, as if I’m a government worker that’s snapped and, if pushed hard
enough, might blow up the hostages I’ve got tied up in my basement.

>I cover up this hatred with a kind of aggressive self-acceptance. I dye my hair a fluorescent shade of
yellow, cutting it into a mullet more inspired by photos of 1980s teen mothers than by any current beauty
trend. I dress in neon spandex that hugs in all the wrong places. My mother and I have a massive fight
when I choose to wear a banana-printed belly shirt and pink leggings to the Vatican and religious tourists
gawk and turn away
>>
>>64670958

>16 year old twink

Driver is not gay. So stop projecting your faggotry on others you shit fucking sodomite.
>>
>>64670958
I don't think I'll ever have a chance with Lena Dunham. I'm an adult, a male, and not related to her. That's three strikes against me right there.
>>
>>64674095
>>64674095
>I choose to wear a banana-printed belly shirt and pink leggings to the Vatican and religious tourists gawk and turn away

>lmao religious tourists gawk or don't look at me when I dress in a gaudy skintight outfit and strut around their sacred city. lol prudes right??

Jesus christ, what an annoying cunt. Why do people worship her?
>>
>>64674348
>people looked at me AND people didn't look at me.
>>
>>64674348
People don't worship her anymore. Girls was a decent show at first about genuinely shit, flawed people that was somewhat new and refreshing to see. I don't know if Dunham let fame go to her head or she just completely ran out of ideas or what though, because around the end of season 3 it all turned to shit and the show started trying to justify why you should actually like and feel bad for the horrible trash characters and tried to force you into liking them
>>
>>64670958
pgood 6.9/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.