[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a Refn Star Wars film be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 214x317
What would a Refn Star Wars film be like?
>>
I pilot

OK, now what would a Malick Star Wars be like?
>>
>>64670379
I have a fantasy that someone gives Malick $200 million to direct a capeshit movie that's then marketed to mainstream audiences
>>
>>64670447
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture
>>
I'd rather see him direct a Berserk adaptation.
>>
>>64670379
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/10/jj-abrams-new-star-wars-movie-influenced-by-terrence-malick
>>
>>64670576
You probably would you IQlet /v/edditer
>>
>>64670379
>>
File: haha.jpg (63 KB, 678x597) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
63 KB, 678x597
>>64670379
didn't you see episode 7?
>>
>>64670379
>Ben...Vader....always you wrestle inside me...always you will.
>>
File: Arm.gif (3 MB, 700x376) Image search: [Google]
Arm.gif
3 MB, 700x376
>>64670186
Old silent Chinese Jedi goes around cutting off bad guy's hands with a lightsaber that he hides behind his back
Then he does karaoke in a Coruscant cantina
Goose plays a Han Solo type who doesn't believe in the Force and get his shit fucked up
>>
>>64670186
>What would a Refn Star Wars film be like?
Christina Hendricks still doesn't go topless
>>
>>64670186
>What would a Sandler Star Wars film be like?
>>
>>64671586
> alien product placements everywhere
> Rey slips and falls in bantha shit
> ANOTHER yoda standin, this time voiced by Gabe Kaplan
> AC/DC soundtrack
> inexplicably entertaining, /tv/ implodes
>>
>>64670186
>What would a Burton Star Wars film be like?

>OOOH-WE-WOOOO THUMPATHUMPATHUMPATHUMPA opening theme while camera tracks over the new death star
> Obi-Wan Depp
> black-and-white stripe motif everywhere
> movie reviews begin with an apology to Mortdecai and go down from there
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.