[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a Murderer general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1452369209724[1].jpg (31 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1452369209724[1].jpg
31 KB, 490x490
THEY KEY TO SUCCESS IS..
>>
File: ryan-hillegas[1].png (303 KB, 670x411) Image search: [Google]
ryan-hillegas[1].png
303 KB, 670x411
>Ryan "Chopped Her Up Fast" Hillegas
>Ryan "Last One To Hear Her Cryin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "Master of Hog-Tyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'm The Only One Who Knows Steve And Brendan Ain't Lyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "She Dumped Me So I Raped Her In The Grass" Hillegas
>Ryan "That Password Was a Lucky Guess" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Manitowoc Man of Mutilation" Hillegas
>Ryan "Brought Bacardi to the Search Party" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Auto-Trader Date and Rape Her" Hillegas
>Ryan "Knuckles Made of Brass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Burnin' Bones With A Gallon of Gas" Hillegas
>Ryan "Committing Crimes By The Property Line" Hillegas
>Ryan "Got Sent To Voicemail So I Murdered Her Ass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Dump Me and I Will Dump You (In a Fire Pit)" Hillegas
>Ryan "Me And Mike Halbach Put Her Body In The Trash" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'll Pin It On The Nitwit" Hillegas
>Ryan "Gettin' Necrotic Cunny Under the Overpass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Those Scratch Marks On My Hand Are Just From Stray Cats" Hillegas
>Ryan "No Avery Gets A Pass" Hillegas
>>
>>64668927
Not being a rapist, animal torturing child molester. You'll find this will improve your chances in life.
>>
Stupid question incoming:

Exactly how effective would a couple polygraph tests have been in this case?
>>
>>64668927
...PROSTATE STIMULATION
>>
>>64668990
wait a minute.....i just had a thought...what if HE did it????
>>
>>64668927
Fuck MAM threads, the little freak murdered that women end of story, anyone who seriously thinks the police framed him for murder is an absolute moron with room temperature IQ levels.
>>
>>64669110
>Bu but muh reasonable doubt! Bu but that's not what the documentary is actually about!
>>
complete biased trash riding the wave of anti-police sentiment that millennials just love. Just like serial.
>>
>>64669110
>>64669226
Still butthurt, Ken?
>>
>open thread
>It ain't Steve starts playing
>>
File: 1452373306469.png (76 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1452373306469.png
76 KB, 1000x667
>>64670281
>>64670601
>>64671098
...yeah?
>>
>>64671179
yeah
>>
>>64671537
...yeah...
>>
>>64671642

..I dunno..
>>
>>64668990
>The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin

kek everytime
>>
>>64672181
...k bye
>>
dude, i live here and now everyone is talking about it like they know the place.
The Avery's are literal retards if you couldn't tell.
He is guilty without question.
The Avery's dont want to accept it because the average IQ among them is 70. They dont even know what DNA is.
>>
>>64672827
Also Steven had a twin brother who left the family after his teens and never looked back. He is the smartest one of them all.
>>
>>64672827
>he is guilty wothout question

If that were true they wouldn't have to fudge the fuck out of evidence and manipulate his retarded nephew to get him.
>>
>>64672947
The documentary seemed to make it out that way. It is extremely bias. I could see why you would think that.
>>
File: KingKrotz.jpg (25 KB, 306x427) Image search: [Google]
KingKrotz.jpg
25 KB, 306x427
TEAM /KRATZ/ ROLLING IN. MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU FUCKS.
>>
THE POLICE DINDU NUFFIN THEYS GOOD BOYS, YOU GOTTA TRUST THE POLICE THEY GOT FAMILIES AND REPUTATIONS
>>
File: dark and mysterious.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dark and mysterious.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
Daily reminder of who the REAL killer was:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KLJnEdTZhN

Straight from his own mouth.
>>
>>64669110
>>64669286
>>64673001
>Um- police can't lie because... it's impo- it's unrealistic.
>>
>>64674487
Do you live here? Do you know these cops?
well I do. They are good men who are getting their reputation fucked by ignorant people who think they know everything just because they watched a biased netflix documentary.
>>
>>64674604
wew, lad. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but one day you'll learn that even 'good' people lie and do bad things sometimes, especially when their hide is on the line. Grow up.
>>
>>64674657
Exactly. They did bad things (should not have searched the salvage). But these netflix couch potatos are taking it too far. Almost to the point that they say the police are guilty without it being proven in the court of law. Take the tinfoil hat off. Avery stalked, raped, and killed her. Honestly, this town dosent need this again.
>>
>>64674823
Show us some evidence that was not obviously planted and we'll believe you.
>>
Did they explain the motive in killing Teresa? He was just about to become a millionaire from the settlement.

Also How is Steven stupid enough to leave her car in his yard but smart enough to wipe all traces of blood & DNA from his clothes, his trailer & garage?(except the bullet)
>>
>>64674892
The sweat of steven avery found on the hood of the car that he touched when retrieving the cars battery. DNA matched. Cops dont have sweat samples bud.
It seems as if you didnt read the case and just watched the documentary like all the other retards.
>>
>>64674896
he has an IQ of 70. You think he was smart in any way? just listen to him talk. No one else around here talks like that. Only the retarded hicks.
>>
>>64674896
Why did he move a couple of her bones into a quarry off of his property then leave the rest 10 feet from his trailer?
Why did he put her dead body in her car when he was going to kill and burn her on site?

>>64675052
She and her car were on his property and they spoke, that's not in dispute. Wow, maybe he touched her car. Sweaty hands = murder in your fucked up mind?!
>>
>>64675230
on the inside of the hood. Along with Brendan's statement about the battery retrieval after they killed her. Again, READ THE CASE.
>>
>>64675336
Brendan's statements have absolutely no merit. Everything he said he learned from the police, he could not tell them anything they weren't feeding him.
>>
>>64669079
not at all.polygraphs suck.
>>
>>64675381
In the court of law, they do. He confessed the battery bit to his mom, over the prison phone, while he was not influenced by police, but the documentary "forgot" to include this phone call.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.