[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have to le science the shit out of this :P >le fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: martian-gallery3-gallery-image.jpg (267 KB, 2000x1076) Image search: [Google]
martian-gallery3-gallery-image.jpg
267 KB, 2000x1076
>I have to le science the shit out of this :P
>le fuck you mars lol
>well I blew myself up xD

Who else turned this shit off?
>>
>>64664985
Yep, I turned it off when the credits rolled.
>>
was a funny movie
>>
Go read the book you meme loving fucks
>>
>>64664985

it's an alright flick

I was just happy he didn't meet zombies or something stupid
>>
>>64664985
>martian farming
>what is a perchlorate
>gess ill be growing salty potato xDD

Other than that, and obligatory totally unnecessary 2 scene science magic negro to stay PC..
mediocre, 5/10
>>
>>64667147

i was curious about donald glover's role then turned out to be the most pointless fucking person i saw in 2015
>>
turned it off after literally 1 second

1 second of reddit, couldnt take it
>>
>>64666807
>it's an alright flick
Have you people really started taking this film/movie/flick meme seriously now? Are you that gullible?
>>
>>64664985
https://youtu.be/2tfh6OUUYUw

here you go anons great watch after the movie
>>
read the book
waste of fucking time, the book was even more reddit-tier
i got through about 5 minutes of it and shut it down
>>
>>64667193
What do you mean? he explained that extremely common procedure that could be summed up in two words by making the people IN CHARGE OF THE WHOLE THING pretend to be planets. It's not like it broke the fourth wall in a poor attempt to educate the minimum common denominator or anything
>>
>>64667287
wow so the author is literally Reddit incarnate. It all makes sense
>>
File: u wot.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
31 KB, 638x638
>>64664985

anyone notice they left them behind because they were afraid their launcher will tip over.. but at the end he finds another launcher thats been standing up the whole time
>>
>>64668140
They were too dumb to have their mars rover run on solar power (and NASA was too dumb to make a mars rover that ran on solar in the first place).
>>
>>64668474

whut.. it had batteries and charged on solar power at the base

it just wasn't meant for the kinda trips he had to take..
>>
>>64664985
Just watched it. I do see the humor being aimed at entertaining le reddit science yay xDDDD crowd but it was funny anyhow. Very good in other regards as well.
>>
>>64668516
>it had batteries and charged on solar power at the base
Yeah, but why didn't the NASA engineers just make it havbe batteries and have the solar panels on the vehicle itself?
>>
>>64668647

because the panels took up more space than the vehicle had..

you need panels for the base as it is too, why send up extra panels for the rover if you can share

ever pound matters in space travel
>>
>>64664985
Like a Big Bang Theory revamp
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.