[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that seriously believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Father-and-son-kamehameha-dbz.jpg (134 KB, 512x766) Image search: [Google]
Father-and-son-kamehameha-dbz.jpg
134 KB, 512x766
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that seriously believe this isn't one of the most satisfying moments of DBZ

Care to explain yourself?
>>
>2016
>Discussing DBZ
>>
>not canon
>broly shouldn't have even been alive
>gohan at ssj2 should have killed broly with one punch
>>
File: mr senate.jpg (17 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
mr senate.jpg
17 KB, 541x559
>>64664344
Well that movie is not even top 5
>>
>>64664344
GRAMPS STILL LOOKIN RIPPED
>>
>>64664344

>1999-2000

waiting 4 min for that image to load and saving it to print
>>
the most satisfying moment of DBZ is when Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time
>>
>>64664411
I respect your triple dubs but not your last sentence, since Broly would fuck Gohan up no problem.
>>
>>64664411
>Broly
>losing to a ssj2

Please. He could easily rival a super saiyan 3.
>>
>>64664732
ssj1 goku the week before cell games with a powerboost from absorbing the energy of a base vegeta, trunks, gohan, and super piccolo after he nearly got the life beaten out of him is able to one-shot broly

gohan at ssj2 (who was already stronger in base and ssj form than goku was in the week prior to the cell games) can barely cause broly to flinch and needs a goku and goten kamehameha to not even kill broly but just push him into the sun
>>
DUDE IS NOT EVEN CANON, LMAO!
>>
>>64664838
Broly fucked the whole Z-fighter team without a scratch.
Even Goku's full power kamehameha which blasted Cell apart did nothing to Broly (point blank).
Broly used a puny attack to destroy a planet and destroyed half a galaxy prior to that.
They just made Broly too strong and had to kill him off with the power of plot.
>>
OFFICIAL DBZ MOVIE RANKINGS

>World's strongest
>Dead Zone
>Cooler's Return
>Fusion Reborn
>Cooler's Revenge
>Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
>Wrath of the Dragon
>Super Android 13
>Tree of Might
>Lord Slug
>Broly Second Coming
>
>
>
>
>Bio Broly
>>
My favorite moments involve them going up against someone far weaker. There is too much power scaling going on. No matter how strong they become the next big bad guy is always stronger. This formula gets boring after a while so I have become pretty fond of the few fights they get into where they completely dominate. The opponents come in cocky as hell and have no fucking clue what they are up against.

Ones that come to mind:
goku vs napa
goku vs jeice and burter
trunks vs frieza
trunks vs 17, 18 and cell when he gets back to his time after cell shit
vegeta vs pui pui
vegeta killing ginyu in dragonball super was fun to.
>>
>>64664909
DUDE WHAT EVEN IS CANON IN DBZ LMAO
>>
>>64665058
>vegeta vs pui pui

One of the best Vegeta moments
>>
File: 1451869067864.jpg (232 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1451869067864.jpg
232 KB, 640x800
>>64665076
STUPID SEXY ANDROIDS ARE CANON IN DBZ
>>
hold on, goku was in the second broly movie?
>>
>>64664838
Gohan was weaker than he was during the cell games after 7 years of slacking off

Dabura is canonically around Perfect Cell's level and Gohan couldn't beat him
>>
>>64664344
there are people alive right now that dont give a shit about anime?
>>
>>64665035

you got revenge and return the wrong way around
>>
>>64665725
Shieeet!
Artist pls
>>
I like Dragonball, but this belongs to /a/
>>
>>64665866
Wrong
>>
File: 桃幻食研.jpg (276 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
桃幻食研.jpg
276 KB, 700x800
>>64665853
http://www113.sakura.ne.jp/~undermine/
>>
>>64664475
wow, me too actually
>>
Fusion Reborn is a better film than Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan.
>>
>>64667301
fuck no it's not
>>
>>64668324
>He doesn't think Fusion Reborn is the best film.
>He doesn't think Janemba is the best movie villain
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.