[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the prequels produce so many memes? >now this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: preqi.jpg (108 KB, 1024x441) Image search: [Google]
preqi.jpg
108 KB, 1024x441
Why did the prequels produce so many memes?

>now this is podracing
>midichlorians
>it's like poetry
>Sheev anything
>Sheev stab
>Anakins dialogue vs Obi Wan

Did I miss anything?
>>
I hate sand
>>
>>64662587
You don't get to bring friends - Darth Vader
>>
>Sheev stab

Dont think I'm familiar with this one
>>
Because the prequels are literally memes
>>
>I love democracy
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>I'll try spinning that's a good trick
>I have the high ground
>>
Lucas gave up on making good movies and decided instead to become a meme magician who makes a lot of money producing non-interactive video games.
>>
>>64662921
>meme magician
love it.
>>
Because like most people posting here now you're new and trying to emulate your first meme on 4chan(bane)
>>
>>64662587
>thunderous applause
>jedi are evil
>how wuude
>destroy what's left of them
>esqueeze me
>>
>>64662587
>a Sith lord?
>this party's over
>our speciality
>>
>your new empire
>what's wrong with your face
>he was a good friend
>>
>>64662587
>>64662587 (OP)
>high ground
>in my point of view
>lost the will to live
>you're breaking my heart
>>
>Miss you I shall, Chewbecca
>jedi business
>>
That's what memorable movies do.

At least TFA gave us 'TRAITOR' and "TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB!".

Getting a lot of mileage out of those...
>>
>he is the traitorAAAAAH
>>
>It's treason then
>AUUUUUUUUUGHHH
>>
>>64662587

I seriously believe the reason the Star Wars prequel trilogy is so meme-tastic is because of autism.

The further along the autistic spectrum you are, the more you appreciate memes.

Being somewhat austistic himself, George Lucas has an inadvertent genius for coining truly persistent memes, that other autists can recognise and enjoy.
>>
>>64662587

wizard
>>
>>64662587
>Not from a Jedi
>UNLIMITED POWAH
>A Sith Lord?
>Once more the Sith will ruuuuuuule the galaxy! *breathes in* aaaaaand... We shall have........ peaaaaaace......*grin*
>>
>>64663368
Those are lame reddit memes though.

TFA was really bland, mediocre, and forgettable.
>>
>>64663405
uno traitoro @ 3:17
>>
>>64665564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3sxDlDxzac&app=desktop
>>
>>64665591
No, it's because memes are taking the piss out of something. The prequels were so shit, that a lot of the scenes were so laughably bad people make fun of it. Since TFA was at least of mediocre quality, there's not that much there.
>>
>>64663368
>At least TFA gave us 'TRAITOR' and "TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB!".

wat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.