[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you LWDs are alright. Don't go to the IBG tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: louis-redeemed.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis-redeemed.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
Some of you LWDs are alright. Don't go to the IBG tomorrow.
>>
>>64662227
LITTLE
>>
DINGUSES
>>
BLACK
>>
BLACK
>>
BLACK
>>
LITTLE
>>
WHITE
>>
I don't understand where the Louis CK is a cuck meme came from...
>>
My favourite comedian, awesome guy
>>
>>64662341
a while ago the credit card info and names of blacked subscribers were leaked and he was on there
>>
>I'll take one ticket for Creed
>get ticket
>go to concession
>get a tub of popcorn sprinkled with the theaters complimentary buck semen
>tell jamal thank you and that his drippings are a little saltier than usual today, but still delicious nonetheless
>get to my auditorium
>find my seat
>the theater is filled with big black bucks and white girls
>my mouth starts to water
>im the only white male here
>all the white males must've been at the 7pm thursday showing
>movie starts
>Louie CK & Chris Pratt come on screen
>they both kneel down & yell BIG
>all the big black bucks in my theater start yelling OOGA BOOGA
>all the white girls are wet, with their breast already exposed
>BIG BIG BIG BIG
>Louie CK & Chris Pratt's chant start to grow louder
>I retreat to the corner, dick already in my hand, fapping furiously
>the bucks impregnate all the white girls in the theater
>I start clapping
>pat Tyrone on the back & squeeze his cock to squirt out the last of his cum droppings on my popcorn
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.