[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this actor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 6152_large.jpg (49 KB, 261x365) Image search: [Google]
6152_large.jpg
49 KB, 261x365
What does /tv/ think about this actor?
>>
i loved him in boardwalk empire but he's a borderline mentally retarded person irl and has really never been in anything worthwhile outside of boardwalk.
>>
>>64661895
He was pretty good in Hannibal. But yeah, I heard he's a cunt IRL and everyone hates working with him.
>>
I loved him in Funny Games
>>
>>64661842
he wants to be DiCrapio so bad
>>
>>64661842
His perfomance in the Dreamers was great.
>>
>>64661842
I just watched The Dreamers the other day. Worth watching because of nude Eva Green.
>>
>>64662605
She goes nude in every movie.
>>
>>64661842

he thinks his haircut will somehow get him a lengthy career.

good luck with that
>>
>>64661842
>give me his non-union equivalent
>>
>>64661842
Why is it only B list and C list actors post on this board?

Why can't we get anyone interesting.
>>
>>64662200
Really? I heard Eva Green loves work with him
>>
>>64662648
baldshit detected
>>
File: funnygames1(2).jpg (138 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
funnygames1(2).jpg
138 KB, 800x582
You either get Michael Pitt or you never will.
>>
>no mention of Murder By Numbers

Him and fucking Goose as a modern Leopold and Loeb playing mind games with Sandra Bullock. Really underrated movie.
>>
>>64661842
I look just like him
>>
I liked him in I Origins
>>
I dislike the fact him being a giant cunt meant he was booted from Boardwalk but he was good in Hannibal and I Origins
>>
can someone post a source of him being a cunt? looks like he'd be a mad cunt desu
>>
>we need ryan gosling sir
>but we ran out of money
>>
>>64661842
Someone on /tv/ who claimed to be working beinds the scenes on Boardwalk Empire said he's a cunt and that's why he was killed off. It was obvious bullshit and the people working on Boardwalk denied it when it reached the news, but most pf the retards on this board still think it's true.
>>
>>64662987
He tried to rape Eva Green in ass.
>>
>>64662933
yeah, the show never recovered from giving him the boot, and i'm a big fan of the show. the dynamic was thrown off when he left. Nucky became uninteresting. in an alternate world, he would have remained until the final season where his son shot him instead. not sure i understand why Winter and co. distorted Nucky's demise in such a way. dramatic license, i suppose.
>>
>>64663076
I heard that's the reason they canned him from Hannibal too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.