[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a legitimate question about a part in this film. Remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160109_102101.png (2 MB, 1078x1538) Image search: [Google]
20160109_102101.png
2 MB, 1078x1538
I have a legitimate question about a part in this film.

Remember the big dude and then "no hablo engles"? Then Del Toro comes in? Ok.... he stands right next to him, over him. I get the dominating posture, that's why he was standing the way he was. ... but why? Is that a tactic anyone has used? Just stand in front of a seated person and shove your junk into their chest?

And also. ...he walked into that room with a jug of water. So, how DID he torture him?? The camera is away and we just hear light shuffling and the dude saying No.... but what the fuck did Del Toro do to torture him? ?
>>
>>64661702
Nothing will make sense to your American ears
>>
he wrapped him like a present
>>
Water boarded him hence the drain and he stood over him to make him and the viewer uncomfortable.
>>
>>64661781
>waterboarded him
>with no water or rag
bravo
>>
File: 1429317399315.jpg (51 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
1429317399315.jpg
51 KB, 540x600
>>64661702
>he walked into that room with a jug of water. So, how DID he torture him?
Have you not paid attention to the news for the last decade?
>>
>>64661813

>no water or rag

bravo ray charles
>>
This movie started off great but after they were back from Mexico it went downhill desu
>>
>>64661702

Made him think he was going to have to suck his dick.
>>
>>64661817
No no, I have. Guess I'm just supposed to infer that he laid the dude down and I dunno, used the dude's shirt as the rag. I assumed waterboarding, but didn't have enough in the shot to immediately concrete that assumption.
>>
>>64661813

Force the water down him, kick him in his bloated gut, you can die from this.
>>
why did they try so hard to pretend Sicario was a sicario and not an agent?
>>
The people who worked on this movie/script literally just Googled stuff. It's not even worth analyzing. This movie will be forgotten in a month.
>>
>>64661996
You were forgotten about in a week fag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.