[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shiiieet I sure hope this will be as good as the trailer since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 544614078.jpg (62 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
544614078.jpg
62 KB, 1920x804
shiiieet I sure hope this will be as good as the trailer

since when do russians have such high production values anyway
>>
>>64656664
forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gZqGDaYTY
>>
What is this, Skyrim movie?
>>
looks amazing tbf
>>
Cease to take people for his head the Scandinavian myths that do not have not any proof! This blog has no historical accuracy and a Scandinavian myth. Varangian this Baltic Slavs, Swedish Vikings did not exist this Scandinavian myth! The Vikings had no nationality and do not belong to the ethnic group that's a fact, in that time there is not Sweden, Denmark,Norway not existed,city of Novgorod was built before when there were so-called Vikings were born, Vikings not soldiers, were robbers,merchants and farmers attacked solely on unarmed peasants and monks. TV show Vikings - where all the dates mixed up and the characters are fictitious another proof of Norse myths!
>>
>>64656888
Dafuq
>>
This looks fucking great, holy shit. Might even be moty material
>>
>>64656888
Hello Putin
>>
Release date - december 21st 2016
fuck so long...
>>
>Fuck you american pigs, we'll make our our game of stools
>>
File: 171906_zil2906101.jpg (45 KB, 675x553) Image search: [Google]
171906_zil2906101.jpg
45 KB, 675x553
just a good trailer for a bad film. You can make good trailers even from garbage films if you cut all the dialogues and bullshit.
And i see a lot of bullshit there. Some historical inconsistencies. What were they thinking? With what type of fabric and method of sewing you can make pattern on the garment in that age?
>>
>>64657399
>With what type of fabric and method of sewing you can make pattern on the garment in that age?
I have no idea when it comes to sewing and frankly I don't give a fuck
>>
>>64657594
If the producers of the movie also don't give a fuck about it, they may aswell be ignorant about other issues and have the actors wearing iphones in the scenes.
>>
File: this_carpet_is_2200_years_old.jpg (279 KB, 720x675) Image search: [Google]
this_carpet_is_2200_years_old.jpg
279 KB, 720x675
>>64657399
What are you even implying?
>>
>>64657784
ok, you have won
>>
>>64657784
>>64657822
Get a room you two are cute
>>
looks like still a boring flat Russian movie that's trying a little bit to break the mold but ultimately doesn't.

Why are Russian movies so bad now anyways? Do Russians even think about what made movies of the Soviet Union so good?
>>
File: 1436994912799.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1436994912799.png
572 KB, 600x580
>be proto-ruskie
>be ruled by Vikings
>be raided and raped by mongols
>serve the mongol cock for 200 years
>get your tongue so mongolized that Ruthenians from Commonwealth can't understand them any longer
>finally free themselves just to get ruled by Poles
>place a German dynasty on your throne
>get fucked in the process, starve
>place jewish marxist in rule
>get looted, killed, starve + aids
>>
>vikings aren't manlets
so much for historical accuracy
>>
>>64656664
hasnt this been in post for like four years
>>
>>64657399
uh, fine crocheting was a thing long before the 10th century
>>
>>64656888
>>64656888
No Ivan, you are the vikings.
>>
this will be a cult hit and /tv/ will consider it a masterpiece
>>
This does look good, i'm pretty hyped

Although russians love to plaster cgi scenes all over their trailers, they did the same with the other Stalingrad movie which turned out to be a total piece of shit

I just hope this won't turn out to be yet more kremlin-funded anti-white historically inaccurate propaganda
>>
>>64658097
>moskal mongols
>germanics
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.